>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

How powerful is comics Apocalypse, and how likely am I to survive his wrath? For reference. I survived the Lucifer drawback in Devil Survivor.

Has there been any word on Orks or SWTOR recently?

Have you ever run into another version of a character in a jump? Ever met, for example, an Infernal version of Sephiroth?

He's only planetbustingish. You can beat the piss out of him.

You know, that was original supposed to be a thing in Jumpchain, before we had Companion rules. That people you were close to in your jumps were likely to reappear as cameos in other jumps. Not really the person you met the first time, but their equivalent in that world. That's sort of gone by the wayside, though, as the focus shifted to Companion-heavy builds. I don't think anyone uses that rule, anymore.

That's not entirely accurate.

See: Also, spamming your question that close together is a bit obnoxious.

Possible Christmas release for SWTOR, maybe as much for Orks.

Are you sure you aren't thinking of Darkseid? Because Apocalypse is not "a universal representation of tyranny". He's a mutant that's empowered himself with stolen Celestial technology. He's strong, but nowhere near Darkseid's level. He's not even a cosmic-level threat in his home universe.

user, I don't think anyone used that rule by thread 100, if even 50.

>Possible Christmas release for SWTOR
That's wonderful! Been looking forward to that one for a while now.

Shit, you know what? You're totally right, I mixed those up for whatever reason. Yeah, if you can take DS Lucifer you can take comics Apoc.

I think you're confusing him with Darkseid from DC. Apocalypse is a mutant with numerous abilities that has enhanced with celestial technology and he's from Marvel.

Apocalypse isn't the universal representation of tyranny, that's Darkseid. Though you are right, in that he is usually a bit below planetbusting.

Eh, no worries, user. All those mastermind villains kind of blend together, anyway.

I didn't even know that rule existed, to be honest

Same. I like that period in the SW universe.

He could render a planet uninhabitable but it's doubtful he could accomplish proper planet busting.

It existed, I remember it. It just wasn't popular and obviously people were way bigger fans of companions.

Well I'm not doubting it did, I just wasn't around for the time it was a thing. That's what I was trying to say.

It was nearly three years ago, no sweat.

Early /jc/ was weird and wild.

You mean sort of like the JoJo companion option?

I've always been super mixed about Companions. My Companions are a huge part of my build and my chain, but I'd be lying if I didn't say that Companion resurrection kills the dramatic tension fairly frequently. I've never really found a good way to resolve it.

Reposting for posterity And also because I've uploaded it to the drive.

>Titanfall (V2.3) Changelog
>Removed companion slot requirement from Spectre Team/Legion and Marvin Team/Legion
>Changed companion import to 'Free 8/50cp extra' model.
>Added 'Old Friend' and 'The Odyssey' options for imports. If you can't find them, they're both above their respective customization sections with the Chassis/Base Ship options.
>Added CP -> TP/SP conversion option. It's under 'Offers'

Man I'm nearing the 15th individual revision of Lyrical Nanoha since the last update and dear god I'm starting to hate this jump.

Exactly like it. JoJo user was inspired by the rule when she made that, I remember her talking about the idea of "make a really good friend in one jump, then befriend their expy in the next, and so on and so forth until they can't not appear in every jump", and then she just decided to go and make it a distinct perk in her jump so as to simplify the process.

>2d spoiler
You're doing good things though, user. Keep at it, please.

I just run my chains with permadeath for companions.

I'm glad I am incapable of going over my work a second time.

Remove companion resurrection? A fair few people do that.

I've always just used that as a canon companion option instead, since there's so many great characters already and it doesn't really make that much sense as a perk like it is.

To be honest, I kind of like it. I prefer the normal companion option, but seeing Jonathan Joestar living happily in every world is pretty cool. He was really awesome in Evangelion, actually. Served as a great ally, friend, and mentor to pilots, plus he was invaluable to thwarting Gendo and SEELE's plan.

Having companions get sent home like you do when they die seems to solve the tension issue.
It's not as brutal like permadeath, but it's also not totally circumvented by the existance of revive magic.

I figured that since it was at the end of the last thread, it would be best to ask again.

Can I import a ship as my command ship?

>Added 'Old Friend' and 'The Odyssey' options for imports. If you can't find them, they're both above their respective customization sections with the Chassis/Base Ship options.

SWTOR is going to be a tough jump though, canon characters tend to be expensive and there are quite a few good bros and waifus in that game.

Hopefully he'll be merciful and offer them at 100 cp.

So why is it that High Speed Divine /Words/ – magic from a time where words were I Portland to using magic – don't use words, but magecraft does?

I'm pretty sure High Speed Divine words being wordless is just an anime only thing.

important to using*

Oh, really? My bad, then.

This. Caster definitely has incantations in the VN, though they're very short since she's so strong.

Jumpmakers aren't merciful user, they are drug dealers.

Just wondering: Would Non-Verbal Specialty from Harry Potter mesh with Fate magecraft, or not?

So... uh I would like to know from you guys in the Exalted community if this statement I came across whilst looking up the reasons for why the Loom of Fate is and how it be.

In response to someone talking about the Loom breaking:
"That would cause Creation to instantly dissolve into the Wyld. The only reason Creation exists at all is because every instant, the Loom pulls squintillions of motes out of the Wyld and forces their infinite possibilities to adhere to a single actuality, and every instant, all the motes the Loom pulled out of the Wyld one instant ago all die. That's why there's no time travel in Exalted -- the past isn't there anymore. The moment the Loom stops working, Creation and everything in it (save for stuff with Wyld protection magic) blinks out of existence."
Is this a thing?!

There's no time travel in exalted because the yozis abused it so much during a war everyone went "NO TIME TRAVEL"

or I think that's why there's no time travel.

Changelog:
-Switched the amount of CP that "Picture a Flamethrower" and "YOU. GUILTY." give
-I Have No Soul To Burn now protects your soul regardless of any other souls that you have
-Reduced price of Blade, Blackout, and the three demons package to 200 CP

There is so much time travel in exalted that a number of events happened at an arbitrary point in a range of time spanning more than a century.

>Is this a thing?!
I'm pretty sure that not how it works, though I'm no Exalted expert. No loom means things start to go wrong and reality glitches out a bit (walking both north and south at the same time, drowning on dry land, etc.), but Creation won't explode the instant the loom is destroyed. It might fall apart eventually but I imagine the Maidens will go back to doing their old jobs before they let that happen.

HA HA! I hear your plight user and So I bestow upon you the knowledge that Captain shall be very accommodating indeed! If you so choose to follow the storyline set out for you you will no doubt gather an interesting collection of characters! These people which are specific to your origin can become companions at the end of your jump if you so wish, but only if you ended up recruiting them! This of course also applies to people if you take the "Outlander" 0CP drawback to continue your journey to the latest expansion.

Companion imports will of course be there as standard with the going rate of 50CP each up to 300CP for 8. They all get their own bonuses and the like, but "companions" gathered from their class stories unfortunately don't become companions at the end of the jump. Don't want you to get any funny ideas about importing companions to try and get more companions eh?

And of course there will be the standard Cannon companion option for those who might have their eyes on someone in particular not apart of their squad. Haven't decided on a price yet but i'm leaning toward 200CP. Though I might slip it 100-200 for Non force to Force user. Prices still up in the Air!

Oh and I just finished the Starship section of the jump. You will be happy to know they are "Free"...you just have to jump through a few loops to get them which shouldn't be too much of a challenge!

Any chance at all we could get I have no soul to burn as someone not a demon?
Even as a 600cp perk? Because I want it, but the drop in tree has stuff that fits the kind of demon I would want to be far more than the actual demon origin.

Oh captain my captain! I have a question to ask!

Would it be possible to grab one of those Star Destroyer-like ships as an expensive item? They look amazing, in my opinion. Also, would it be possible to acquire armor like pic related as an item?

I want one of those Revan look knockoff armors that the sith use in the trailers.

Maybe; I'll have to think about it.

Thank you for considering it.

>f you so choose to follow the storyline set out for you you will no doubt gather an interesting collection of characters! These people which are specific to your origin can become companions at the end of your jump if you so wish, but only if you ended up recruiting them!
WHOO!
Light Side Sith Warrior is Go Time!

>This of course also applies to people if you take the "Outlander" 0CP drawback to continue your journey to the latest expansion.
Well that's a relief, I'll need to go out of my way but every class companion should be available through that. I have companion fever and I don't want a cure. Though I might need one.

Can we choose to make TOR non-canon to our trip through KOTOR? So they don't exist in the same setting at all?

Will this count as one of the two trips to star wars that will be needed to become a conduit of the force?

Wouldn't that be a question for KOTOR_user?

With "Equipment" such as armor and the like is for the most part going to be simplified on my end. Basically everyone get a free purchase of whatever kind of armor, clothing, etc. they want with, but if you want more you will most likely have to pay 50CP for additional purchases. Want that TulakHord armor? Sure thing. Feel like your power is unlimited? I'm sure there are a pair of Sith Robes that just scream "POWA" that you would love or maybe you just want something comfy for all your smug smuggler needs. Go nuts!

Now the ships? Hmmm That is a difficult question to answer. Part of me wants to say "HELL YEAH", but another part isn't sure. Hmmm....I could add something like a command ship that wouldn't be discounted as we do see something like this in the Imperial Agent storyline later down the line. Though another idea is to have to so that the Gravestone could appear as whatever you wish when/if you choose to pursue that option.

No, since TOR is later in the timeline.

>Equipment part
Noice. Definitely looking forward to that.

>Ship part
I'm perfectly happy with either or. Those sith ships look amazing, though the Gravestone and Eternal Fleet ships also look pretty cool. Really, whichever works better for you, I just love how the capital ships look. Even the Republic ships look decent. Though isn't the Gravestone supposed to be a relic of some hyper advanced civilization? Would that be scenario reward?

Anyway, thanks for answering my questions, Captain.

Sure! Go Nuts! Hell there is an option for masks too if you feel like going the whole nine yards.

There will be a "CONTINUE?" option for those who want their story and events from KOTOR to carry over, but you don't have to take it if you want a fresh start.

That is a very good question! Haven't really talking to KOTOR about it but I don't see why not.

Yes but your question was can you make TOR non-canon to the KOTOR jump not the other way around. IE making the stuff TOR revealed about the KOTOR time period non-canon in the KOTOR jump.

Did you mean it the other way around?

It's more like I want to assure TOR's retcons aren't canon to the universe.

What jumps can I go to in order to become a succubus?

Rosario + Vampire

Forgotten Realms

Overlord the LN. Albedo is a succubus, if I remember right.

Do we automatically replace the class character in their story? Like, say, if I went Jedi Knight, would that make me the one who would become the Hero of Tython?

Can we have fresh OCs fill the roles of the other classes instead of imports? I want my game characters in the roles.

Albedo is a succubus who acts nothing like it, really.

Hell, in the LN, she summons her racial mount, the Bicorn. Bicorns are the opposite of unicorns and are thus repelled by virginity, so her Bicorn won't even let her touch it, let alone ride it. This really shocks both Shalltear and Aura for a succubus to be a virgin.

She is pure for Ainz-sama.

>Pure succubus
Best girl confirmed. Ainz is a lucky skeleton. Not lucky enough though, considering he's missing a very important bone...

That is the idea, yes! Though I will say that points out an interesting idea. In the Import option i'll put in that you can either import a companion or receive a new OC companion of their origin.

Ah, I see, so either importing companions into the role of the canon companions or gaining the canon companions themselves, is that correct?

>Will this count as one of the two trips to star wars that will be needed to become a conduit of the force?
No because It's not my jump and therefor not bound by the supplement or anything I've said regarding Star Wars jumps.

This is entirely Brutus's thing, if he wants to make it so you can give people Force powers or perform feats beyond what's mentioned in the supplement he's free to do so.

>Bicorns
Pig Disgusting. Nightmares are way cooler.

Nightmares will burn your bottom.

InNomine, isn't it odd that the two martial arts perks are discounted to the Chosen of Battles, when it's actually the Chosen of Endings who are supposed to be the master martial artists, with Battles just being good at traditional weapons?

Speaking of, can everyone tell me what Caste they went in Sidereals? I'm curious about something.

Basically if you want to ensure that both jumps are their KOTOR and TOR remain seperate don't take the option to combine them. Since I can't really put an option like that in KOTOR since i'm not KOTORanon I'd say just Fanwank it if it becomes too much of a problem.

Though there are a few 0CP options that might help with things. 0CP drawback to link the different star wars jumps together, 0CP drawback which acts as a continuation of the jump with "Outlander" (with all the baggage that brings), a 0CP drawback to basically make Valkorion not the emperor to ensure that whole business doesn't happen (Obviously you can't take this with Outlander).

Battles for the MA perk and the Capstone, but I bought the Endings Capstone as well because it's cool as hell, and the perk for teaching magic via math.

Serenity

Can't beat crafting and social perks

Serenity. I like making people happy and encouraging love, though I dislike slavery and drug abuse. I would have been trying to ensure that those things would slowly but surely disappear, but I was a little pre-occupied due to a certain pissed off Green Sun Princess.

I DIDN'T KNOW, OKAY?! CAN'T WE JUST TALK THIS OUT?

Isn't their capstone another If It Bleeds clone?

Mechanically? Basically yeah. But I like the thematics of it, and it fits part of my own personal philosophy. So I paid 600 points for it, even though it doesn't help me mechanically.

Can someone attack or sever your link with the Spirit of Vengeance or Justice?

It can apparently kill true immortals too, and I don't think If It Bleeds can do that?

Don't know how you can kill a true immortal though. I mean, I guess you could say it's based on the Primordials being killed, but weren't they killed by Solars?

Exactly! Though if you want to import two companions as the same origin that is okay too. It just means they basically "share" their storyarc. Also if you really want you can have your companions be on the opposite side of yours of course.

What scenarios did everyone take in Bloodborne?

Also, is there a canon example of what you'll look like with the Beast's Embrace rune? Why about after killing the Beast God?

Oh, this is going to be fun. Now I just need to find the right character for the good Doctor Eggman to replace. It'd have to be on the Empire side though, doubt he'd work well with the Republic.

Most of the scenarios are OC, so there won't be canon examples of stuff like the Beast God.

Well, the Beast's Embrace is canonical at least. Same with the Milkweed Rune.

I assume companions will start with enough aptitude for their class to finish their story line?

That backs up what I've been seeing in previous threads, people are going Serenity with a few going Battles. Nothing for the other three.

Is there enough stuff to make a Magic Knights Rayearth Jump?

No, although Mephisto and Blackheart might be able to suppress your transformation if you're only a Spirit of Vengeance.

There's plenty of material out there to make a jump out of it.

2 3 volume manga runs, 49 episodes of anime, a 3 part ova, and at least one video game.
I'd say probably from just looking at how much has been published, I don't have enough knowledge of the setting to say more though

Ending's special Maiden power is a Shaping Charm called Final Cessation's Edge that can instantgib any being she hits successfully with a physical attack (or tranquilise them, if she's feeling merciful) by disintegrating them with violet light, redistributing their motes into Creation and the Lethe. I'm assuming the perk is essentially an Exaltation-induced upgrade to that effect in the same sense that World-Scarring Solar Glory allows Solars to emulate the UCS's infinite damage attack.

Endings. Whatever my other issues with the Maidens and their malprogrammed insanity, Saturn wears my colors.

Which means she has style.

Oh, and the systematic ENDING of corrupt, incompetant divine authority is an important goal for me. So there's that.

>I Have No Soul To Burn now protects your soul regardless of any other souls that you have

Holy shit. In one fucking week, you've outed yourself as one of the worst power-wankers we've ever had.

I hate to be on the same side as Timmy down here, but I have to say I don't think I Have No Soul To Burn's buff is justified at all when it doesn't have a basis in canon. And is a free perk to boot.

...yeah, I'll just second instead of the other guy.

Also, what's the strongest kind of being Mephistopheles can send at you woth Demonic Disturbances like? Someone on Blackheart's level?