Board titled Business & Finance, yet it is literally only cryptocuck threads

This board is Business & Finance, but for some reason it is literally only crypto threads. There aren't even RHG threads anymore. What the actual fuck. Your internet monies don't count. If they do, pull some shit out and show me something physical/actual gains. "Lambos on the moon" don't count, unless you actually have a lambo on the moon. Don't bother posting your "portfolio"..it is nothing without anything to show for it.

what topic would you like to discuss you faggot?

I like Cryptokitties still.

t. salty nocoiner

fucking bring something up.
literally just bitching HMM really wish this made me think

how do i invest in lemon stands?

Business & Finance, ya fucking retard.

you're not going to get a real response
pretty sure 99% of this board's population are shills paid by either crypto exchanges or significant stake holders

You want a tip? Put in a buy order for PTN right now. We mooning tomorrow

oooooop..more mooning..will there be lambos? maybe something on mars?

Cryptocurrency day trading needs its own board.

PTN is a normal stock, I thought that's what you wanted?

Newfag, retard

That's fine, note that there are also a lot potential gains in crypto though.

What do you think of scent marketing to gain recurring customers?

There is a robinhood general every weekday during market hours.

THIS BOARD STARTED ON /g/

WE WERE KICKED OUR OF /g/

IT WAS ALWAYS WILL BE A CRYPTO BOARD

memeshill pharma with no dividend. "normal stock"..you're just proving the point.

show me your 200% stock gains

Bittrex saying you have 15 billion isn't a gain. Try withdrawing/buying something physical with it.

its as easy as sending it to Coinbase of Gemini and cashing out

i've already cashed out my initial investment and im 1000% above where I started august
>timespan not given
kek

>no dividend

That's standard for any small/medium cap venture stock. As for 2x+ gains, they happen frequently, especially lately with marijuana stocks under $5/share.

this is the crypto containment board, nocoiner scum

>portfolio manager Alberto Vilar ridiculed anyone who dared to doubt that the Internet was a perpetual moneymaking machine: “If you’re out of this sector, you’re going to under-perform. You’re in a horse and buggy, and I’m in a Porsche. You don’t like tenfold growth opportunities? Then go with someone else.”

Veeky Forums is /g/'s /mlp/

So I can be paid for my shitposting?!!

Maybe it should be /cry then...for more reason than one...But for now, its /biz, Business and Finance, with no threads related to business or finance.

Ok grandpa

There's been this fairly consistent stock market trading thread though some app or something recently, you could try that. If you think this is bad you should check out /asp/, who would have guess wrestling was such a hobby?

probably, crypto exchanges charge what? $5 per transaction on average?
get some suckers addicted to "easy money" and that's probably something like $300/month for day traders
they probably probably pay shit niggers a small commission and that's easily a small army

Also, I have "coin"..probably 2-3 bitcoin from years ago on a half dead hard drive stashed in my closet. I'm involved enough with my Business & Finances to not give a shit..maybe a board titled the same should be similar.

Good thing only a handful of cryptos look like this and if they do fail a better product is waiting to take their place. Vilar was busy investing in pets.com but nobody would say investing in Amazon a few years later was a bad idea.

>but nobody would say investing in Amazon a few years later was a bad idea.
that's like saying spending you're life savings on lottery tickets is a good idea if you win.

oh yeah, Amazon was a book store during it's IPO
at face value which industry do you think had more potential during the tech boom, books or pets?

that is not the image I selected