So it's a cycle. What are your hopes and expectations for the rest of them?

So it's a cycle. What are your hopes and expectations for the rest of them?

My hopes:
Black: Destroys a tapped creature
White: Gives a permanent protection from a colour until end of turn
Green: Makes two creatures fight

or Adjusted Boon Edition
Black: Add BB to your mana pool
White: Gain 5 life
Green: Creature gets +3/+3 until end of turn

Expectations
White: Gain 3 life or get a 1/1 Servo
Black: target opponent discards a card, or a creature gets -2/-2 until end of turn
Green: get a 1/1 servo or put a +1/+1 counter on a creature you control

>So it's a cycle.

How dya figger?

Amended.

Assuming it's a cycle.

Blacksmith Spy - Target creature gets -1/-1 until end of turn

Greensmith Spy - Add 1 any color mana into your pool

Whitesmith Spy - Gain 2 life

Am I retarded, or are these actually really good?

Assuming they're CMC4 like the others so far... those 3 are not good, and much worse than the 2 released so far.

wtf is this shit
>2 damage to target is at the same level as draw a card
>you could have drawn a Shock after all, this way you get to cast it without paying mana!

>B: opponent discards a card
>G: creature gets +3/+3
>W: all creatures you control get +1/+1

THIS IS WHY CORE SETS WERE GOOD BECAUSE NOW IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR A CARD LIKE DARKSTEEL CITADEL TO BE IN STANDARD WHILE THIS IS IN RRRRREEEEEEEEEE

Unless there's some sort of "target artifact can use all of its tapped abilities at once (you still need pay other costs to use the abilities)" card, the mechanics involved feel kinda pointless.

Not so- there's a bunch of kaladesh artifacts and stuff like prophetic prism that mainly give value from their ETB.

>pointless
>"what is Quicksmith + Panharmonicon"

See: Junk rares.

>4 mana
>Literally dies to its own effect

Why can't red have nice things? Blue gets free card advantage, black will probably make opponent discard which is significant. Green will either suck (pump) or rock (Oath of Nissa effect). White will be "meh" to "yeah, okay" tier.

Every good deck with remove the creature in response to the ETB or not care since you'll be dead. This is probably a bad Gonti and that's saying something.

I guess, if you target your own creature with the effect... Flametongue Kavu can also kill Flametongue Kavu, that doesn't make it a bad card.

Not that this is remotely as good as Flametongue Kavu, of course.

Yeah, but if your opponent is playing their own Quicksmith Rebel, tap their artifact, kill your rebel , it's a huge tempo swing. It'd be much better as a 2/3, but I also understand what they were trying to do.

Now, this is in Standard or limited because they're really the only relevant formats to discuss new cards in. It becomes more abusable in other formats,, but is pushed out by other factors.

Draw a card and Shock are both worth just about two colorless mana or one colored. Well, technically Shock is probably worth a little less than two full mana, something like 1.8, and draw a card is probably worth a little bit more, something like 2.2, but they both default to two.

>Whitesmith Spy - Gain 2 life
lol no

Gain 4, maybe.

>getting hyped for mediocre cards that will only see play in limited and someone's dedicated cube

disgusting

I'm sorry you don't enjoy this flavour of fun. I'm hoping to make a kitchen table deck running the full cycle.

Spy seems neat with Howling Mine. Too bad it probably can't slot into Modern Walks.

>White: Gives a permanent protection from a colour until end of turn
oh my goddddddd

and artifacts please

spys

blue : tap art draw card
black : sac art destroy creature
white : tap art protect from your choice color
red: tap sac art destroy target land

need more land destroy and storm

UNBAN EVERYTHING
make magic magic great again

>Human Artificer