How would you run a space opera campaign where the entire party is cute girls? What system would work best?

How would you run a space opera campaign where the entire party is cute girls? What system would work best?

I'm asking for a friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

postmortemstudios.wordpress.com/tag/osr-alpha-blue/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maid RPG

All conflicts are resolved by group masturbation. The one who cums first is right. Best strategy is to turn game into your own magical realm as quickly as possible, which of course was the only point of the thread premise anyway.

You see cute girls and the first thing you can think of is masturbating? And you think I'm the pervert?

There is no reason to restrict party to girls other than for fanservice/magical realm reasons. Especially no reason to specify them as cute.

Just return to /ac/, moefag.

>where the entire party is cute girls?
What about that is really important? You can play any system with only cute girls, there isn't anything stopping you from playing with only female characters from a mechanical standpoint. Maybe some fluff-related restrictions that have no place here.

Have you considered GURPS?

I was leaning more toward Traveller personally.

FFG Star Wars.
Cute alien girls > cute human girls

>I'm asking for a friend.

It's okay user, you're on Veeky Forums. And 2199 was the superior Yamato.

FATE. core

>1.Set it in the Macross Universe
Make some of the NPCs giant Space Insect people, enormous plant Folks, massive Crystalline people. Just go all out in the weirdness of Aliumz.

>2. A sector of space worthy of the Troubles
Don't make a whole galaxy, that'll only cause you trouble. Just make 2-4 very important locations that loads of groups are fighting over. What that resource/s are is up to you.

>3. UltraTechnology at the Mall
Let them see NPCs with really cool ship, fluff it as commercials or demonstrations so you don't get cries of 'DMPC11!1', and other gear, then let the players save their money for it. Then limit how much they can carry.

>4. Shiphome matters
Let them pick how they meet and what type of star ship they use to get around. Let them skimp and buy a space jalopey all the way to blowing their money on a cramped but stylish !BMW IN SPESS

>space opera campaign where the entire party is cute girls
>ctrl+f
tentacles
>Phrase not found

I am disappointed, gentlemen.

If your party is made entirely of cute girls, you'll want a system that allows for a lot of social skills and social combat, because you clearly want to use their feminine wiles to their advantage.

If you're also running a space opera setting, you either want a sci-fi specific system or one that can be easily converted.

You can try GURPS but GURPS is terrible. You could try Traveller, but Traveller is pretty complex and it's really boring. You could try Rogue Trader, but that's very Warhammer 40k and you'd have to strip out a ton of stuff to make it work for a generic setting.

We need more information.

Why is the medic the one showing exposed flesh?
I can buy the others wearing form hugging body suits even if they aren't vacuum inner suits.
But the medic? You're the one who should be wearing protection against weird space shit. Can't have you getting sick, we'd need to pull others off duty to medicate the medic.

Put some trousers on woman. And all of you put some damn belts that FIT.

Sorry but I can't accept my harem being NTRd by space monsters.

>We need more information.

Probably something like Star Trek but with Space Battleship Yamato 2199's "Earth Navy but in the future" aesthetic.

PCs would be military-ish, like Starfleet. Their job would be to travel the galaxy and catalog different worlds and species.

consentacles, my good comrade, consentacles

Because she's just wearing the nurse uniform, it's just sexy.

There are Star Trek RPGs you could use. Might want to check Star Trek General.

FFG's Star Wars could also work, if you change up the flavor of the campaign. You can download stuff from Star Wars General.

Rogue Trader is great at the exploration aspect, but almost everything would have to be tweaked to fit something that isn't xenophobic space Nazis. Check out 40kRPG General.

Nurses are the ones who interact with patients the most though!

And? For morale purposes a nurse should be sexy, not wearing a green jumpsuit.

>Only two of these girls had a happy ending
>Best girl dying next season
This is painful.

Out of curiosity, what makes you say Traveller is boring?

Too many tables.

Savage worlds.

But what if I want manly men doing manly things?

/thread

GURPS Traveller would work good then

Which ever system you're most comfortable with
Though I'd suggest ones that require minimal retooling for a space setting

>everything would have to be tweaked to fit something that isn't xenophobic space nazis.

Not if they're cute xenophobic space nazis.

Let me guess, they also represent Japan and countries the Japanese find cool/interesting?
Purely based on character design Britain a qtest, but /a/ keeps telling me France a best

>he hasn't watched Space Battleship Yamato, aka THE space opera that inspired motherfucking Tomino and Anno
>instead he posts of all fucking things, Infinite Stratos
Fucking hang yourself, degenerate trash

make a very manly but cute girl with figurative brass nuts who always crosses her arms and smokes a cigar.

aka, any Maid RPG character.

So like this?

Sorry I'm late.

I brought the tentacles.

No, the opposite.
Looks dainty, acts like an 80's TV cop.

Soo, Deunan?

What's a good system that handles the day-to-day running of a spaceship, and also ship-to-ship combat?

Title: Hunger of Hadar

Eclipse Phase.

The party have to resleeve into female bodies for the campaign.

Basically this.

correct

Ah, Leona then

I'm in such a game, well I mean I wouldn't say it's all cute girls, only 2/3, but it's pretty fun.

>What system would work best?
Trials in Tainted Space.

Thanks!

ALPHA BLUE is what you're looking for. Apparently well designed too.

Forgot link: postmortemstudios.wordpress.com/tag/osr-alpha-blue/

That's not a tg game though, also more boring than CoC

Don't you like having one hundred bland futas to choose between?

Futa's vanilla and boring even before all the sameness

This. Futa a shit.

>Yamato
>good
Nah.

>implying that I said it was good
All I said was that it was influential and you making assumptions just shows how much of a retard you are.

How would you do this but with naughty alien scum?

For laughs, I mean.

I'm not even that guy, and yes, I've watched Yamato, but just because something is influential doesn't mean it's good.
Look at Haruhi that inspired the LN adaptation rush, for example. Hell, look at Eva. Look at the original Gundam.

That comic does not look work safe

Nice

I was just mad that that user assumed things about Yamato that were obviously not true and showed how much of an idiot he was and was presuming things. And I never said it was good. I will admit to personally liking it, but if it's not your cup of tea, fine by me.

More space tentacles

>There is no reason to restrict party to girls other than for fanservice/magical realm reasons.

Wrong. No less a sci-fi staple than Starship Troopers had space vessels staffed mostly or entirely by females.

Tentacles a shit. Girls loving girls but being unable to act on their feelings as to not compromise the team with hurt feelings is the best.

>Not thinking that got Heinlein rock hard

Do you even Every Lazarus Long Book?

FATAL

You've obviously never read the book. It mentions females generally being better pilots and female quarters being segregated from the male's. Nowhere is there anything about entirely female crews.

So much of this.

Fuck Yeah! Alien Storm!

I would hand out condoms and leave.

You should use Phase World. Best biggest space opera system out there.

>I want to run a game of only cute girls, no guys or ugly girls allowed!
>I-I'm not magical realming I swear!

MAID is good, but for space opera you are very limited in systems. GURPS has a literal Space Pirates and Ninja Catgirls setting (SPANC) that is designed around this.

You might also try Alternity.

What's Alternity like?

do not trust france she is a char

France is one of the qtestpa2test animes ever

>GURPS has a literal Space Pirates and Ninja Catgirls setting (SPANC) that is designed around this

That sounds amazing.

>GURPS is terrible
>Traveller is boring
You're a bad person and I don't like you.

It's a d20 in space variant that isn't made by one of the major d20 companies and is therefore more tolerable than the others.

>Take space RPG (SWN, Traveler, etc)
>Make everyone a cute girl
There. Done. Next question.

That's all "How do I run X, where everyone is a cute girl?" is for. To play and get someone's rocks off either during or after the session's over.

Dark heresy with sudden death (criticals only) rules.

>the one who cums first is right
>not the team with the most members coming together
You're bad at this, senpai.

Has to be ahegao, too.

Counts genuine ahegao only. This is all determined by consensus, of course; if your group can't achieve a level of friendly consensus, you probably shouldn't be doing an explicit sex campaign in the first place.

>simultaneous auto-erotic democracy
I can fap to this.

>you'll want a system that allows for a lot of social skills and social combat, because you clearly want to use their feminine wiles to their advantage.

Is there any system that meets this criteria at all? Every robust social combat system ive seen has been very philosophical and narrativistic in nature. A system where flirting, beguiling, persuading, and bold-faced lying all had the same strategic depth as combat in most systems would be fun.

I love Niimi and Yamamoto but Yuki Mori should have stayed the only woman and then let her keep the nurse's outfit.

Maybe you've heard of galaxy angel?