Warhammer 40k general

Carnac shitposting edition

Previous

>Freshest Rules in Epub (Use Readium for PC or Kobo on Android)
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Older stuff in PDFs:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>As current as the FAQs get
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (Eldar poetry is shit):
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

>List Builder if BS doesn't add enough bloat for you
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ep5H_Plsm2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw made it in time for first post
>about to make ork I2 meme
>it's the OP image

Fuck you OP

First for the Eldar

First for I am Carnac.

5th for Carnac public range ban when?

Who is Carnac

OP is initiative number one!

Never.
Carnac is the soul of Veeky Forums

Well, that last thread was something.
Anyways, let's get this thread off to a good start
What are you working on Veeky Forums? Played an games recently? How'd they go? Plan on playing any soon? Getting anything for Christmas?

Please don't fall to this bait. You will end with a thread about Carnac instead of 40K.

Who the hell is Carnac?

We all are. Including you.

I'm fielding my Guardian battlehost with my eldar tomorrow. They are pretty decent even with their 12 inch range weapons

>play my Orks vs a tau friend
>riptide and stealth cadre destroys my list
>play my daemons against him
>his list is wiped off the table turn 3
Do I bring Orks or Daemons to our next game?

It is a village in Britanny, France

>shitposting at I2
hee hee

Purging season is here.

I hope Black Templars get their Vows back at least.

>carnac shitposting edition

I shyggydiggy, and will see you guys tomorrow i guess. Good god this is nauseating

No im the real carnac

Currently considering if I want to add Inquisition proper to my forces. I currently have:
> Necrons (First army, favourite army, currently shelved because they're just unfun to play against)
> Assassins (all but Callidus)
> Space Marines (Celestial Lions)
> Deathwatch (2 squads plus a watch master, 1 for fluff from our RPG group, 1 for crunch)
> AdMech (Full War Convocation)
> Grey Knights (1000 points, built during our last grow league)

I figure getting a proper inquisitor and some backup (Jokaero~) would round out the thematics fairly well.

DON'T YOU MEAN NUMBER TEN?

How many fucking newfags do we have here?

See you user.

Maybe orks will get good rules since the world has flipped on its head with the reveal of plastic sisters

Until we get a mod who will get him banned, publicly, even if he fucked off tomorrow, his legacy will live on. He has transcended to Memehood.

Not as many as the Carnacs.

Nth for why does magnus cost more than 3x a riptide when he's inferior to one?

Daemons, forever, until he stops playing faggot Tau

PUUUUURGING WIIIITH MY KIIIIIIIIIIIIN

THESE XENOS WILL NOT KNEEEEEEL

It's a duet edition.

What if the mod was Carnac?

These threads are fucked. Shitposters, take note, this is how you shitpost. Play the multiple year long game.

>Magnus
>inferior to any model in 40k

>LOL, Daemons literally jobbed to Tyranids in recent fluff because the nids ate all their worshippers and SitW fucked them up.
What fluff is that?

I love stories where daemons and tyranids interact, the daemons always seem to suprised to encounter something even they consider 'alien'

I also love fluff where tau and daemons cross paths, what was that story with farsight fighting "static" that ate ethereals?

Then you can get him revoked and banned for breaking the rules. Just like the mod who wrote SJW messages to people on /pol/.

Then I'd actually like Carnac just a tiny sliver for BTFOing the autistic questfags.

Shadowbrink.

>what was that story with farsight fighting "static" that ate ethereals?

Arthas Molech from the Farsight supplement

>what is the warlord titan

Shadowbrink, latest nid Codex.

Not fieldable in normal 40k games.

>he fluff states if Emperor is killed, Chaos consumes the galaxy

You're conflating what the afterword says from a position of authorial authority: "Humanity loses to Chaos in the bitter end", with fallible in universe speculation about the consequences of the "victory" of Chaos.

The ONLY definitive thing the afterword says is that Humanity failed to free itself from the Warp, so it's all downhill for them from here.

>implying the warlord titan gives a fuck about your rules

I just built 3 Bullgryns and converted an old Ogryn model to be a Bullgryn with Club and Brute Shield.

I probably won't play any games until after Christmas, but up until then I'll be painting and getting my force ready. I'm looking forward to buying and magnetizing Hydras/Wyverns so I can complete an Emperor's Wrath formation to complete my big 2k list.

But before that, I intend to have this army painted. I have a mechanized 1000 point list that worked well and is all painted, so I'm trying a footslogging one that is more fun and less me sitting there rolling dice.

Working (slowly) on some Skitarii Rangers. Getting really bored of painting those, then I can do some new models like the Kataphron Destroyers.

>Games

One, Admechs vs Chaos. My Infiltrators immolated themselves and his Lord and Lord's squad in a blaze of Taser Goad 6s and the Axe of Blind Fury.
One of my Dragoons tarpitted two CSM squads and killed a unit of Possessed on its own, and my Dominus tanked two Laspreds for half the game with Eternal Warrior and 2+ repair. He never dies.
Ended on a 7:7 draw thanks to some Chosen getting a 4" run for Linebreaker (not too surprising).

>Xmas
Hopefully an Imperial Knight Warden to round off my War Convocation, plus a bunch of odds and ends. Still missing superglue, cork for bases, greenstuff and lots of paints. Also saving a bit for the new Tech-priest Archmagos, he looks badass.

It's easy to imitate his posting style, but no one really has the same bewilderingly autistic persistence. He just spent like, two threads arguing with one user about a single question before exploding into ad hominem and ad populum.

>implying anyone gives a fuck about a display model that will never ever actually be fun to field in any capacity.

Greyfax a cute

t. Poorfag who doesn't have a warlord titan
:^)

>with fallible in universe speculation about the consequences of the "victory" of Chaos.

It's not in-verse, user.

And it fits what's in MoM about the Emperor guiding humanity's evolution and consequences of his failure.

Oh yeah, that was a good story, but it didn't seem like daemons jobbed to the tyranids. Though, tyranid monsters beating a bloodthirster in combat, even if outnumbered, is not something that I would expect to see on the table top.

If I were a billionaire I still wouldn't waste my time with one of those things, except maybe to smash it up and lay it down as terrain pieces.

That is in universe.

Yes

Wait til 8th.

So I'm fielding a guardian battlehost
What will I need now? I might get some Wraithblades but thats about the extent of what wraiths I'll get. I'm looking for some more ranged and anti-armour. What's the best thing to add with £70?

>tfw you split greater daemons in half while eating breakfast

>close quarters kill team game player in the wreckage of a warlord titan.

I'd play it.

>Incubi in the background
GW PLEASE

No, it's not an in-verse character that's saying this. It's the omniscient narrator.

Why aren't the Black Templars slaying that Xenos?

>go to warhammer tv youtube page to see vids from earlier
>see this
youtu.be/ep5H_Plsm2A
Is their a particular reason GW has been doing these cheesy over the top ads lately? Not complaining, but it's a huge change in tone. Was this always there and kirby was truly just that bad for the company or did they make some new hires for the PR department recently?

Why bother keeping the Imperium alive if it's doomed? Is it really just to preserve the lives of honest god-fearing Imperial citizens for another year? Because the Imperium really doesn't give a shit about those.

Carnac is mad his little Chaos bois can't compete. Fucking Knightlet.

Were Wytches overpowered in 6th? I mean, how come their special weapons got downgraded from fun little bits to re-rolling 1s?
Can you even make Wytches work nowadays?

Somebody help me out? Much appreciated

avatar of khaine to make sure your bakers don't run and possibly a wraithlord to help out your footdar

Why are the daemons ignoring her?

He's on their side, for now. You can thank Archmagos Supermegagiganigga for that.

Because Chaos is the Great Enemy.

OH SHIT I'M SOUNDING LIKE CARNAC. BLAM! ME NOW!

you've got vypers and war walkers, so get a proper tank next

fire prisms and falcons are both decent tanks

>tfw you live in the reality where GW makes Warhammer great again

>Legion rules
>deathwatch codex
>muthafuckin genestealer cults
>Thousand sons codex
>primarch comes back
>inquisition codex
>plastic sisters
>Admech named character
>Templars get attention
>Deldar get attention
>Guilliman may return
>Carnac gets BTFO'd on every level
>chaos confirmed to not auto-win
>end times warded off

All the pain, all the imbalance, and yet the dawn from on high shines upon us...

It feels nice lads, it feels nice.

>chaos fags can't even field levithan dreadnoughts

Thanks man. I'm sure players will focus most of their fire on him which is something I'd be wary about

Not necessarily refering to this post in particular, but even so.
I wondered how neckbeards and giant virginwizards could even live with the prospect of settling for some of the autistic, screeching, scourge-of-the-earth hamplanets they do.

..But seeing you all spew 'SHE A CUTE, PATS HEAD' and 'WOA, THICC GUYS, HOO BOY' at literally every female model released has given me a little bit of insight.

>not an in-[uni]verse character
So? It's base rulebook fluff set from within the understanding of the universe itself. It's certainly a possible, even likely but it's not as authoritative as you make it out to be.

I told you all that rountree was going to do great things and you all doubted me.
who's laughing now?

Quads confirm.

We are in the brightest 40k timeline, praise Kek.

Do you think this is a result of meme magic conflating Trump with the Emperor of Mankind?

Means to an end. And it's not going to last very long.

>THE TIME OF ENDING

>744.M41 - Present

>As 744.M41 dawns, Taggarth, the Seer of Corrinto, proclaims the approach of the End Times. He prophesies a time of unprecedented upheaval, in which even the light of the Emperor is swallowed in darkness. Though Taggarth is swiftly executed for heresy, his message of doom echoes across the galaxy. These are the last days of the Imperium, but whether glorious apotheosis or eternal damnation awaits, none can say...

What's going on? Who broke what? Who died? Who's the baby daddy?

>not liking CUTE CUTE CUTE!

The mighty Kek works in mysterious ways...

>>Carnac gets BTFO'd on every level
Did it really happen?

>saint does a double kill on 2 greater daemons
>when a herald can easily smack her around and greaters scoff at her attempting to fight them

triggered

Fandoms fixating on characters in their media, imagine that?

GW has to make it up to SoBfags somehow, and that's not really impressive anyway.

>>end times warded off
>>chaos confirmed to not auto-win

Do you want me to post the 25 more years of WHFB page again? Do you really want me to do it?

Sisters of Silence

>Crush asked me out
>Traitor Legions
Couldn't have asked for a better month

Yes. It was beutiful.

Can you guys check my list, I'm only using what I have so I'm a little limited. And I'd use the builder but the points are kinda fucky apparently.

Dominus Maniple
10x Vanguards, 3x Arc Rifle
Alpha - Phosphor Pistol, Taser Goad, Pater Radium
189pts

Dominus
Conversion Field, Phosphor Serpenta, Anzion's Psuedogenetor
130pts

Dunecrawler
2x Crawlers, Heavy Stubber, Mindprobe

Skitarii Maniple
10x Vanguard
Alpha with Phosphor Pistol, Taser Goad, Omniscient Mask
135pts

Rangers
5x Rangers
65pts

Rangers
5x Rangers
65pts

Sicarian Infiltrators
5x Infiltrators - Flechette Blasters
Alpha with Phase Taser and Conversion Field
200pts

994/1000pts

Did I do good?

Daemons are so powerful on the tabletop, if they used that as a reference hardly anybody would ever win against them at all!

You mean Helviathan Helbrutes.

What thread? Please show me.

Maybe Kroot, Vespids, and Gue'vesa will get sone love..
That isnt what he's saying at all.
>Pokemon fan
>Pokemon fanboy fapping to pokegirls and spamming the same text over and over
One of these things is wrong

as soon as i started play warhammer 40k the end times happened to WHFB. Im sorry everyone.

Eventually the same will happen to 40k

He has a lot of arguments across lots of threads saying Sisters of Silence were dead.

They were not dead. So he's BTFO.

>744.M41
>the year before Hive Fleet Behemoth arrives at Tyran
And people are still acting like faggy Chaos are the final boss and not the all-consuming force of nature from beyond our galaxy that's infinitely older and more alien

yes but i wont be the cause of it this time.

Literally every fandom ever does that shit. /k/ does that shit about their fucking guns for fucks sake.