I know I'm an idiot for not getting on all this sooner

I know I'm an idiot for not getting on all this sooner.

But, being new to trading and crypto. What's the best way to start? I don't have much to invest at the moment, less than 100USD throw away money. I have a job and have been surviving, so I'm not looking for some get rich quick shit, just something solid to invest in and get a return eventually or continually invest and build.

first you need a ladger T nano super 3000 for 200 bucks. Then we talk.

Buy Bitcoin and hold. Reassess you position after 5 years.

Buy low sell high. Stay on big boi coins like bitcoin or eth and buy the dips.

Bought at 17,334. Let's see where this goes boys

>OP in a couple weeks

sell once youre in the green 2-3%
buy in any of the top 10 coins on a dip
repeat

with $100 you may as well gamble it, crypto is not something "solid" and if you try bitcoin then transaction costs will eat up a huge amount of your small principle

I'd say stocks but $100 is still very small, and both stocks and cryptos are overdue for a correction.

If you can afford to lose $100, I would just bet on some altcoin with low transaction costs. And yes betting is what you will be doing with any crypto

remember: the ride never ends

With that little go into a alt ripple monero maybe ETH are all looking good

Any better exchange sites than binance?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My next check I'll probably throw some spare money at alts. Plus that'll give me a little time to keep an eye one which ones are looking better than others. I'm thinking ETH but I'm not sure if it'll stick

best way to track which coins are top 10 dip?

What site is the best to buy bitcoins and other alt coins with debit or bank account? not wanting to use coinbase

Eth is low now you cam msybe get 20% gainz easy. As for monero its a pretty solild longer hold doesnt fluctuate as much as ETH , ETH can be crazy up and down. Ripple was a bag holder coin but its cheap it shot up from like 25 cents each 75 in in the past 48 hours thats huge gainz

Related question:
Anyone know any exchanges that take paypal?

Buy any of the top 5 coins and never sell any of them for a loss. No matter how much you panic at the red candles. They'll rebound eventually. Hodl isn't a meme for no reason.

Alright, I'll check into ripple.
Also the fuck is going on here with the sharp dips and immediate return to same price?

>

look at that, op used a friendly dog pic and got sme useful responses,

I'm surprised. I was expecting a lot of shit and a few "Crypto is full, fuck off"s

You will be a weak handed panic selling faggot whale food like the other million idiot with their second mortgage who is getting on board. But your money is welcome on the market, I will do my best to fill my wallets.

that's better