This guy shows up in your campaign and he doesn't want any trouble. How screwed are you?

This guy shows up in your campaign and he doesn't want any trouble. How screwed are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/V-for-Vendetta/Issue-1?id=20834
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The guy has a weeaboo knife we have guns he's the one who's screwed

Phew, he has an actual weapon. Fuck man, you scared me. For a second there I thought he had a ladder or something.

>implying that's not a plastic sword he picked up from a street vendor while walking with his niece

I don't want no trouble neither so I guess we'll be just fine so long as nobody goes stirring up trouble.

Depends on how many ladders, buckets and other miscellaneous items are scattered about the area.

>I don't want no trouble neither so I guess we'll be just fine so long as nobody goes stirring up trouble.
Cue wacky misunderstanding with random street thugs that draw both of you into a melee a trois against both your wills as you're both constantly apologizing and protesting as you kick ass.

I feel pretty confident. I have like 60 henchmen that I can put against him one by one until he tires out.

>guns
>doing anything against "no trabble"

Not at all, since I'd be on his side.

Depends, on a scale of 0 to 10 how many babies is he currently carrying?

what is this, Edge for ants?

All of them

He's working at a down on it's luck maternity ward so any where between 1and 10 depending on the time minute you run into him

okay seriously what even is source here?

Well, I guess we don't give him any trouble.

I leave him alone. Problem solved

The sammy won't give him any trouble

Our face won't give him any trouble

The rigger might be able to not give him trouble

The troll will give him all kinds of trouble. We're fucked.

So long as the Mentalist doesn't accidentally fire his Psychic Railgun in Jackie's direction, we're fine.

The Mentalist, however, is a fucking moron. So things'll probably escalate until ninjas or something show up and, hopefully, force a team-up to protect whatever babies/Chris Tucker/Owen Wilson are around.

My party always wants all of the trouble, save one character or two on occasion. This is going to be painful. For us.

What's the amount of folding chairs, babies and ladders he is holding?

He showed up where inside the ladder factory near the break room.

The Bretonnian knight's reaction: "Hm."
The Averland noble's reaction: say something harmless but inappropriate.
The bright wizard's reaction: ask about Cathay.
The Reikland soldier's reaction: bantz and fighting words.

"It's okay. I only want to eat some babies, is that too much to ask?"

>tfw Jackie Chan meets a lich who just wants to fuck with the world out of boredom
>tfw the party is about to get wiped out by the most amazing battle ever

>How screwed are you?
Saved actually.
We somehow let it slip the cult is kidnapping children, wait a few days and POOF, problem solved.

Considering one of my players brings his power fantasy into every game he plays, we're fucked

here lies anons pc. He should have listened.

You know, I've never read the comic.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/V-for-Vendetta/Issue-1?id=20834

Probably worth a look.

You made my night.

>Probably worth a look.

No, don't bother, it's quite crude by Moore's standards. As a Moore fan I was quite appalled at its ham-fisted political slugging.

I'm playing a black undercover cop. Great times will be had.

this desu
the writing feels like it's trying to suck it's own dick half the time
the art's nice though

>Hey guys we're going to go hunt a seemingly immortal assassins
>Better not bring even one rifle. Nothing says "serious" like a bunch of guys with low-cap 9mm pistols

I recruit him as fast as possible.

We wonder why he doesn't want any trouble, and probably a member of the party asks how we can help him, if he needs any help- if anyone is pursuing him.
One guy probably tries to check to see if he's a criminal.

>No set of precious vases completely untouched despite being in the middle of the carnage

> A dinosaur.
> Lucy.
> Rance.
> DIO.
> Griffith.
> What looks like loli-form Alucard.
> Guts.
> Kamina.
> THE ENEMY'S ONE EYED DRAGON, WHICH IS APPROACHING TO TAKE US FROM THE REAR.

Wew.

>Part of the Black Crusade RPG.
>Just conquered a loyalist planet
>Our activities catch the activities of the Inquisition and a fleet is coming
>Suddenly a loyalist inquisitor comes in, wearing merely a blue sweater and cargo pants.
>he claims to 'not want no trouble'

We lose. we may have marines ranging in all kinds of demonic possession, an army and a fleet... but if he really wants to crank up his wanting of no trouble, exterminatus occurs 'accidentally'.

For some reason, this guy has shown up in the middle of a city my kill-team is shooting up to get to the corrupt governor. Since we're the ones carrying a half-dead guardsman and they're the ones using human shields, I think it's only natural what will happen next.

>A chapter of space marines that go about mundane duties and accidentally end up winning against impossible odds

>Abaddon's 13th crusade foiled by Chapter Master Jackie Chan, with his legendary power-ladder.