Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q0V_9rm3TJ8
youtu.be/-phSXvHq3Zk
investopedia.com/ask/answers/12/inflation-interest-rate-relationship.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

too big to fail

It's also mathematically proven that you can't cash out

Based geometric scale

Its never happened before, and it'll never happen again. Why aren't you buying all these cheap BTC?

>implying a classic crash is the only thing that could happen to bigcoin to make it absolutely and utterly worthless

>same thing said last year

the BTC mempool will definitely clear entirely in 3 days, after the next difficultly adjustment. fees will go back to 1 cent.

If bitcoin crashed to 1USD or lower, would you buy?

>he doesn't realize that the real question is: if there's noone to buy your bitcoin, can you sell?
If a tree falls in a wood, but nobody is there to listen, does it still make a sound?

You are wise user

youtu.be/q0V_9rm3TJ8

>if I do a bitcoin transfer it takes me 30 seconds
>it is instantaneous
dude is getting old, isn't it?

Fucking double top yo

Yeah he fucked up making that statement. However, he makes a great point towards the end that crypto's rise HAS to depend on hyperinflation of fiat.

Stop valuing your crypto in dollars and start valuing your dollars in crypto!

this
factually backed by greed
you simply can't cash out because you are just a typical human

It can crash. Eventually the market cap will be so big that the purchasing power of people will be miniscule and it will be impossible to cause the price to rise at which point everyone will bail because there's no point

Im gonna sit with my naked ass on my keyboard and look what it tries to tell you

fjsscnd#jsiAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Because you know you'll make sick constant gains and don't want to sacrifice them for fiat? Silly nocoin.

>RT
>CREDIBLE IN ANY WAY

Idc about them. It's all about what Mcafee has to say. He is very credible.

"and what salary are you looking for?"

"well it's changing by the minute"

Welcome to the late 1970s. Hyperinflation is coming back

kek

>implying bitcoin is not the future globlal currency and need to cash out to jew shekels

You are a fucking moron OP. If the govt of a big market prohibits banks from servicing exchanges, boom, no one can cash out and it is instantly worthless.

This is the only way crypto will crash and it is also the easiest. The decentralization means fucking nothing when no one can sell their coins for fiat, because let's face it, that is literally all crypto is good for.

This crypto "currency" meme needs to die because it stopped being that a long time ago.

youtu.be/-phSXvHq3Zk

pajeet detected

have you paid attention to the Fed recently? you would know that graph is out of date, especially given the blaring "Last fed rate hike", They've done some rate hikes. Though the economy is in a weird position right now. Wages aren't going up with the decrease in unemployment

once decentralized exchanges are the norm, it's over (it's already over)

if the make it illegal, this shit is going to fucking explode (it hasn't exploded yet)

There recent actions are too little too late watch this video i posted

What sort of retarded burger question is that, of course it makes the sound

that's what people said with the housing bubble

Ostensibly the point of crypto is to replace "cashing out". It's supposed to be its own currency, hence cryptoCURRENCY. It wasn't meant to be this insane speculative instrument it is now that's only good for pumping and then converting to fiat. Once this bubble pops, which could be tomorrow or 5 years from now, the technology will still exist and be even more improved and be better used for acting as a decentralized currency.

Get ready for the triple boiii

>"and what salary are you looking for?"

"well it's changing by the minute"

Also,
>we can offer you 5k month + benefits to live in a 50k-80k COL area to work

someone ELI5 on that bullshit 0 interest rate masterplan, maybe you! Satoshi!

oh yeah?

investopedia.com/ask/answers/12/inflation-interest-rate-relationship.asp

well, yes. So they don't want us to save our money, sell, sell, sell, which drives up inflation, and lowers the value of the dollar/currency.
But why? Is this some kind of Kensian approach from the hippy times?

>Keynes
that guy

B- but it has crashed before.

>tfw I've made $25,000 over the past week

I know it's not a whole lot of money, but I've never had this much essentially liquid cash available before. I don't even know what to do with it at this point besides leave it in BTC and see what happens.

it's done to drive the economy as you can get loans more cheaply and invest and so on, the downside is that drives inflation. What's been bugging economists though is that despite that, inflation has been extremely tame, and wages haven't been growing despite low unemployment. The old tools aren't working anymore and they aren't quite sure why.

The economy is doing "well" so the Fed is starting to hike rates again so there's less risk of the economy overheating and popping.

macafee is literally insane

congrats $25k is big i was ecstatic when i woke up to 3k

Nothing is too big to fail. Everything that goes up must come down eventually.

Can you even sell bitcoin? If you can then sell that shit, dont get greedy.

Is this guy just pretending transaction fees aren't prohibitive or something?

>essentially liquid cash
>available
okay boys, who's going to tell him?

>to drive the economy as you can get loans more cheaply and invest and so on, the downside is that drives inflation.
Yes, 100% Keynes, or am I missing something?
>The old tools aren't working anymore
Have they ever really worked, or was it all just some drops into a pot of chaossauce?
>The economy is doing "well" so the Fed is starting to hike rates again so there's less risk of the economy overheating and popping.
wait, interest rates are raising again? When did that happen? My bank still gives me shit for my euromonies...

That's a crap ton of money to have liquid. But if you're leaving it in something as volatile as bitcoin, you haven't "made" that money, your gains are unrealized. Bitcoin could crash, it could balloon, but you don't have that money until you cash out.

Having 25K won't set you for life by any means but it's money that enables peace of mind for you to try anything, like a career change.

If you don't have enough money to handle a few months unemployment (or you need money to accomplish something like moving out, getting a car LOAN, etc.) I would suggest cashing out that then letting the rest stay in BTC if you want.

give it to charity

The rates have been crap for so long, most people are used to terrible interest rates by now, a whole generation has no idea what they used to be.

It may take a while for big banks to budge, you can get interest rates that nearly or do match the Fed at credit unions. Make no mistake the rates are still extremely low compared to what they used to be, but they are starting to climb again.

>believing BLS unemploment numbers

don't worry banks won't be around much longer

well it isn't, not in it's current state. you're delusional if you don't think it's a meme machine akin to the lottery right now

yes, but it would be extremely painful

well labor participation rate is bad, probably because of the bad wages. There's a lot of benefit cliffs too where you're better off NEETing with your parents instead of getting some crap job. Sure your future career skills might be affected, but when there's so many middle aged people working minimum wage retail work, I guess a lot of people (men especially) decide it's not worth it when the risk is so high that you'll be stuck at the bottom regardless of what you do.

>I don't even know what to do with
How is that an issue when there is nothing you can do with it

poorfags