Daily reminder that SALT is going to 3x and if you aren't in you're basically throwing away free money

Daily reminder that SALT is going to 3x and if you aren't in you're basically throwing away free money

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/bellaumbrella/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ur cool

my bags are filled desu

honestly, you know what, FUCK YOU IT WOULD HAVE THREE TIMES IF IT WAS GOING TO ALREADY THE FUCKING PLATFORM IS RELEASING IN A FUCKING WEEK, THIS SHIT IS GOING TO DIP HARD KILL YOURSLEF

Shilling overtime, I see.

Who's the trap?

Enjoy your profits

Honestly, idgaf if you miss out on the 3x

That's not me friend

Not trap
instagram.com/bellaumbrella/?hl=en

How much to give this edgy cunt my salty load?

50 SALT
0xf86a07e88af79dbf54403979843635a40bb8de23

Why does the $25 price tag on their website mean it will go to that? Would it go to 50 if the site said 50?

They recently upped the price to $27.5, the price on the site will ALWAYS be higher than the demand.

I've been thinking this too, these fucking normies aren't going to realize how laughable the concept is, in fact they're going to fucking love it.

Why would the price on their site mean anything to anybody? Can you trade a salt for 27.50? Didn't think so

I think usage of the platform will help to dictate if the price goes up or not. You have to keep in mind that even if SALT goes up to $25 it will on barely be in the top 20. And this is something with an actual platform backing, not just some shitcoin.

Backed by a state bank and rumors of a global bank, I aint missing out on SALT like I have with many others.

I took my $5 salt and got a 25 dollar ledger nano s and I'll hold the rest to buy beer later

I wish I could buy more. Sadly I only have 200

how the fuck could any bank seriously get involved with this though? the collateral would have to be fucking monsterous

Have you read the whitepaper and all that? SALT is pretty much bullet-proof. It will be the largest lending platform we will have.

I can only afford 75 :(

Loans on smart contracts are trustless, no? Isn't that extremely appealing to banks?

Hm so shoukld i bump up my sell order? I was onl going for 2X. Will this 3X?

No I havn't, I'm chilling on the moon missions right now need to refresh the eyes
This is not just for faggots to stake imaginary internet money against loans of valuable fiat?

fuck do I hold ChainLink or SALT hnnnnnnng

Lol

Any sort of trustless loan system seems like a wet dream for finance. I can't imagine how it wouldn't be tempting. The the contingency plans in their white paper are pretty brilliant.

SALT

Because it means giving people valuable fiat in exchange for imaginary internet money, the risk is fucking insane

Yeah just like how potcoin was supposed to, right?
Gtfo

comparing potcoin to SALT, lmao.

I missed so many moon missions these days
I'm not going to miss this one

Do you hate money?

tfw you only have 1.5k salt

Dumps over, 60k sat mission on NOW

BACK AT 50K SATS GET THE FUCK IN NIGGERS THIS IS THE LAST CALL

It's a thing. It's called pawnshop you retarded faggot :)