How much LINK do you need to be a millionaire in 2020?

Asking for a friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14624204
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

realistically, 100k
anyone saying

this

I've always said that 50k is the lambo ticket.

you can easily become a millionaire with 20k link, 30k maybe after taxes

10$ by 2020? You're fucking delusional man. try 100$ on the conservative end

If LINK actually reaches it's full potential you could be looking at over $100 LINK though, and that is still technically realistic if SWIFT uses it for millions of transactions each day. I mean, at 20-50k that's still a few million to throw around.

how's your friend holding up?

he's not going to get weak and sell is he?

n-no sir

If you have at least 10k and are diligent about running your node you'll make it to the million mark easy.

probably around a billion or so. maybe more

MOON is winning with 32%
Get to voting:

strawpoll.me/14624204

Jej

thats good.

its ok to feel weak, but not ok to succumb and sell. im fucking feeling the bags rn tho. i'm fucking so sick of working, user.

i'm ready for the singularity

100 million.

If you have 10k link and by 2020 it hits $100 that's a million right there, I believe it could be more by then, maybe even $200. I only have 6.5k in link at the moment and even with that I believe if I hold long enough I'll make over a mill. As it is if the Aussie dollar stays about where it is, when link hits $100 that should bank me $800 000aud. I will not be selling all my link then, maybe 1200 of them, that will make me $150 000aud. then hold until link hits $200 then I will sell about 2500 of them, that should bank me $650 000aud. Then hopefully link will keep rising for years, then if ever hits $500, then I sell 1000 link, that will bank me another $650 000aud. Then just keep on holding at that stage with 1800 tokens and selling bits at big milestones.

Of course this is kinda wishful thinking and only if everything works prefect. But as I'm a poorfag it's all I can afford, I will need slowly adding to my link until it hit about $1.

Looks like the consensus is 10k?

For real is my dream obtainable if everything works out?

20-25k if u want million after taxes

>implying I’m cashing out
You don’t have to pay taxes unless you cash out, right?
Right guys?

Sell your stinky linkies and get into PWR / XRB / REQ. Link will never see .30$ again

probs 100k to be sure

2 000 000

Exchanging crypto for goods and services that can also be purchased with fiat counts as cashing out.

By 2020 Oumuama will have been decrypted and it reveal that sergey was just some gutter-level alien druglord all along from planet X and LINK mooned in 2099 but it was all a hoax courtesy of alex jones III

This may be a stupid question but I'm sure in the UK and Oz (not sure about the US) if you make money overseas you don't have to pay tax on it, like say if you are a eBay buy and seller and live in the UK, anything you sell out of the UK you don't have to pay tax on.
So shouldn't one be able to use an exchange that is not based in the their country too cash out and not have to pay tax? Would this be correct?

Is this correct?

Not at all

Zero plus a million dollars

All of them plus a million dollars

Of all the investors, stinky linkys are seriously the most delusional. I've never heard anyone talk about future prices like this. Absolutely nuts. I mean sure i've got a few k, but only for laughs, i'd never believe this could go over $1

Is there any ERC20 token that has mooned? I mean seriously mooned?

Either it goes big or it crashes like Confido. There's no inbetween with something that's as ambitious as ChainLink.

Auger, OmiseGO, Walton, Monaco. Probably more I can't think of.

Oh, and Numeraire.

So you understand that it will trustlessly connect legacy tech to ALL of the major smart contract platforms, including hyperledger, and you still don't think it will pass a $1B market cap?

Populous and DigixDAO

Link will unironically be several hundred dollars if it is used even in fringe cases. Once the mainnet goes live we will break $10. From there it's all up to whether or not it sees any adoption. I predict $12 eoy 2018

100,000,000 link to be a millionaire. Checkem

Holy shit, checked and keked
CHAINLINK IS KILL

its currently at 0.29 kek

however much link makes you a millionaire now x2

none. link is garbage for faggits

29 aint 30 Stinky Linky