Who would win if the entire Tau Empire went up against a unified Commorragh?

Who would win if the entire Tau Empire went up against a unified Commorragh?

Hot damn that Tau a thicc.

Do the Tau even have a way to get into the webway?

Dark Eldar abducting them is a way.

Dark eldars would wipe the fucking floor with the tau.

>two weakest factions
Like it even matters. Both races are fuked anyways.
They haven't even been relevant for the last 10+ years.

>Weakest
I would arguably say the Dark Eldar are stronger than the Craftworld Eldar. Just because the former doesn't march out in strength very often doesn't mean they don't have more numbers. IIRC, DE outnumber CE.

Dark Eldar would wipe the floor with them. They have better technology, are better at hit-and-run, and are much more experienced soldiers.

>Dark Eldar would wipe the floor with them.
Maybe in space. Once the DE vehicles attempt to enter the atmosphere of Tau held planets a gentle breeze will eventually flair up and wreck their armada.

Space and Commoragh are the only places that would make sense for this battle to be fought.

And anyone trying to invade the webway hive large enough to fit solar systems into and is considered densely populated with sadist super soldiers should fucking give up.

I just now noticed the L337

The only interaction they have in the fluff is the Tau getting absolutely rekt for trying to pull a fast one on the Commorites. And IIRC that was just one Haemonculi Cult and its affiliates.

So probably the Dark Eldar.

Did the weekend smut threads ever write a story behind this picture. Because I want a story to go with this picture.

>Tau equip their gundrones with oscillating fans.
Good luck with your hit and run tactics now

DE can appear without warning and Tau have no way of attacking their home base. So there's no way for Tau to stop DE from circumventing their defences or retaliating against them.

On the other hands, I don't think DE have that much of a dedicated military, it's more raiding parties and space pirates, so they probably couldn't fare well against a well defended military, even if they're able to cause damage. Maybe if they were fully committed to eradicating the Tau and planned their attacks and tactics accordingly. Then again, what would stop them from stealing a black hole somewhere and dropping it on T'au through the webway or something?

>And anyone trying to invade the webway hive large enough to fit solar systems into and is considered densely populated with sadist super soldiers should fucking give up.

The Salamanders did it, and wrecked shop for a while because Vect lured them there to wipe out his enemies and struck once they'd been eliminated and the Salamanders ground down enough to push back

I'm not super familiar with dark eldar, is the whole wind thing a reference to something?

Dark Eldar are bigtime subscribers to the glass cannon approach to warfare. Their ships are basically made of paper and fold if you look at them funny. They compensate for this by usually finishing the whole raid in the time it takes for the target to realize something's happening.

literally every single living person in commoragh is a natural born killer

the dead ones were bad at killing

a unified commoragh implies that everyone has stopped being a coniving bastard to fuck those guys in particular

the tau don't stand a chance

This is correct. DE only lack strength due to their inner turmoil. Vect and/or Lilith getting everyone's shit together could legitimately kill the Tau outright.

Is that from BasketGardevoir?

Do Craftworld even reproduce? It just seems like Dark Eldar would out-number the Eldar if they stopped killing each other.

They already do, user.

And good fluff i can read about tau getting murder raped by Dark Eldar or just generally miss used and abused?

Tau get flattened.

Reminder that the Dark Eldar have the kind of tech that lets them pull entire stars into the city for use as rave lighting, at will.

I find it doubtful that Commorragh, itself basically an oversized and bloated craftworld that may or may not be stuck in the webway because it's expanded since it got there, would outnumber all the craftworlds in sheer number of eldar.

But it doesn't matter. They would literally and figuratively rape the everliving shit out of the Tau. Fuck, if they united and wanted to, they could probably bring the single largest craftworld on a decades-long rampage through Tau space, enslaving and culling them fully.

I think you guys are overestimating the Dark Eldar strength.

In one occasion, the Black Legion besieged the Dark City and then wiped out one of its Kabals as a lesson not to mess with Abaddon and his friends. Also it's been said that if Chaos gained a permanent foothold in the Dark City, then the Dark City would be subsequently conquered by Chaos.

This shows that the Dark Eldar are not as tough as you think.

Who cares it would make excellent fluff hordes of do gooder Tau being dragged off to the dungeons of the Hurmunculi while imperium just sits there and laughs.

>I find it doubtful that Commorragh, itself basically an oversized and bloated craftworld that may or may not be stuck in the webway because it's expanded since it got there, would outnumber all the craftworlds in sheer number of eldar.

When the Dark Eldar got their big revamp in 5th edition, Jes Goodwin and Phil Kelly did a number of videos to reintroduce them and their fluff to the setting. They discuss Commoragh's population numbers in one - a large Kabal has a population on-par with a small Craftworld, and the Kabals represent just the upper 5-10% of Dark Eldar society. Commoragh has an ENORMOUS underclass that we don't see in game terms, but are still very capable of fighting to survive. Hellions are part of it and they're still WS4, BS4, etc etc.

It isn't just "an oversized and bloated Craftworld".

anyone who could unify Commorragh could handle the tau single handedly

>at will.
Unfortunatly no more, If I recall corectly they had war and technology was lost. But I might be confusing things now.
Wait what? since when this is cannon? ffs another BL writer made his head canon on us?
This, I wish we had more books about them.