Who do you hire for your new opening in office middle-management?

Who do you hire for your new opening in office middle-management?

need to see some resumes

Number 5.

Appropriately dressed, not distracted by the antics of others.

The one with the biggest tits.

>implying you even make it past the cover letters

>not distracted by the antics of others
She's not doing a great job of hiding her discomfort, though.

Being distracted/finding it strange is a perfectly fine reaction for such situation, not being intrigued/curious about that says that number 5 is either oblivious or just not inquisitive.

Out of this line up, i'd get number 3.

The one with the shortest skirt.

You can have this thread

but pick another picture please

biggest tits and shortest skirt gets hired, thats about all women are good for in an office job.

1 looks worried and confident, poor attributes for an office manager.
2 Looks worried about 3's unprofessional dress, but this is a plus because it implies a certain compassion towards individuals.
3 is not wearing office-appropriate attire and the unnatural hair color would be a minus, depending on the particular office environment, but the focus and intensity are good qualities.
4 looks extremely judgemental, a very poor attribute for the position.
5 is not distracted and focusing on the task at hand, big plus.

1 and 4 are leaning towards no, 2,3 and 5 are going to come down to qualifications and existing office culture.

The looks and expressions of 3 and 5 imply that you (the viewer) are right in front of them. Given the OP, this means they are all sitting in front the person hiring them.

3 and 5 are focused on the person hiring them, they're paying attention in this rather unorthodox group interview.

The others are gawking when they should be focused.

Didn't we just have this exact same thread with this exact same pic a month or so ago?

The one on the right. Purple eyes are sexy as hell.

I'm not hiring those prostitutes in my office. Now this guy would be good in the office; he works well with technology, good with paper work, and is extremely dedicated!

welcome to Veeky Forums. this thread will be up again in another month or two as well.

>wood

>no resumes
>no interviews
>no trial periods
Running a real casual shitshow here, OP.

It's middle management. It doesn't actually matter who gets the job.

Honestly your biggest problem is that you;re not just promoting one of the employees you already know.

Resumes and interviews are just a way for liars to prosper. Sex appeal is the only reliable condition on which to base hiring choices.

5. 3 is a plant I have in their 'lineup' specifically to gauge their reactions. This is a test, and 5 has passed it the best.

The other 3 applicants have are too easily distracted or intimidated. Assuming all other qualifications are equal, 5 is the obvious choice.

We've already had this thread, 5 is the correct answer. 1 is a drama queen, 2 is a whore, 3 is a foreigner and 4 is an alcoholic.

Second from the right is my fav

Second from the right. The other four will probably have cognitive issues due to their unnaturally large boobs hogging all the blood flow and leaving none for their brains.

Also Love me some DFC

>and 4 is an alcoholic.
Wait, what? First time I've heard that one.

I hire 1. Her look says 'are you fucking serious with this shit?' but she's not uncomfortable.

2, 4 and 5 are varying degrees of intimidated or embarassed by the presence of 3.

3 is clearly confident and might make a good manager, but dresses all wrong, and is clearly unhappy to be here. I'm not even going to refer her to the open position I know is in acquisitions. She's wearing half a suit of armor and high-heeled boots, for Pete's sake. Unless her resume says that she's a sorcereress, she's not even dressed well for an adventurer, much less middle-management. She can re-interview when she's wearing proper clothes or a full suit or armor.

Plus, the whole dressing as an adventurer thing is just crass when your interviewer is a monster. Hey Number 1! You're hired! Now get me some cookies.

Maybe 3 just doesn't have enough money to afford normal clothes?

>The only one in proper trousers
>Whore
Wait, what?

Number 4 is clearly fucking number 3 in her head and is ashamed about it

3 has the biggest boobs though and I'm a simple man that likes big tits

2 or 5. 3 looks like a slutty punk.

1 and 2 got their jackets tailored to emphasize their boobs, which means they are looking to use sex appeal for bonus points; not promising.
1 and 5 have their blouses buttoned all the way up, but with no tie/cravat/ribbon/etc. Poor form.
2's pants are a size two big, and that blouse was obviously not supposed to go with that jacket, which makes me think that outfit isn't even hers. Combined with the first part, that stinks of desperation, not aspiration. Not a good fit for my company.
3 came in the best clothes she had, I'm certain (that armor looks rather expensive, perhaps even formal). However, this job pays well under the normal adventurer take, which makes me wonder why she applied for the position. While the armor is itself expensive, it's obviously incomplete (leather on the right, instead of something that matches, at the very least?); which, combined with the fact that she's here, and dressed like that instead of a suit like the others, indicates to me that she's broke and desperate; and, since she just didn't go out adventuring, this indicates that she probably isn't that good at her old job. As adventurers don't typically do training for this position, I'll have to pass on her (though suggest that she apply to the security or asset protection divisions instead).
4, on the other hand, doesn't make any obvious professional fashion faux-pas; in fact, she's dressed as one would every day. Looks like she's done research, if she doesn't have direct experience.
4 it is then.

Is big tits and short skirt how you got your job?

Did you forget autists post here?

So how about that BUSINESS, am I right? My commute is a killer.

Remember, newbies exist, and they spawn daily, it's natural that the same subject gets discussed various times.
But if OP is asking the same question month after month, he might be an autistic retard

She has enough money for fancy armour/lingerie and hair dye.

>might be

I still want to snug that zug.

>le ebin cover leters meme
fuck cover letters if i am hiring somebody i read the real meat of it

>Middle Management
5. Maintains a professional attitude, good posture and stern eyecontact. Despite being rather uncomfortable, she keeps her eyes on what's important. I can appreciate that.

1, 2 and 4 are to be given entry level positions. 4 looks like someone with very little patience for bullshit, so she's delegated to a lower management position.

5 is not very appropriately dressed, but she has a very steady posture, good eyecontact and is brimming with confidence. She'd be great for an upper management position. It would also appeal to my fetish. What can I say, I love tall, strong and succesful women! Office clothes are also inexplicably sexy as fugg

>Ironically the minotaur suffers from social anxiety and doesn't want to draw undue attention to himself

i wanna fuck the young child on the far right

The one in the middle, obviously. She cam dressed for the job she wants, not the one she has.

The one showing the least amount of skin and leaving the largest amount to the imagination is a whore.

Uh-huh.

You don't interact with women very often, do you?