No one told me you had to keep a tab always open or a second monitor to constantly check the btc price to avoid getting...

No one told me you had to keep a tab always open or a second monitor to constantly check the btc price to avoid getting raped.
Why no one told me this before and had to figure it out myself?

This has got to be a troll right? I mean stupid questions shouldn't exist, but...

No one told me

There's no point constantly checking BTC but yes you can do that.

>there's no point
????
It's literally the difference between 20% loss and 20% gains

I use 2 screens to watch the btc price and eth price of a coin the same time.

Everytime the btc course goes up for a specific coin, the eth course is soon to follow and vice versa.

Depends what you wanna do. If you hold for a long time there's really no point.

are you fucking 7?

Get a load of this guy!!!

It's 4D currency trading. Btc, USD, eth, alt sats. All 4 correlating to sole degree up or down. Pretty sure it's driving me insane trying to figure out.

Just chill you're only trying so hard because you're afraid of failure which you shouldn't be in trading.

But yeah, It's nothing for brainlets.

That's because everything is tied to bitcoin, most everyone who have tye most money in these markets have, and seek to have more of King Bitcoin, the market movers trade between bitcoin and alts depending on which will make them the most money at the time, it's why all alts are controlled by the movements of bitcoin.

Protip. Stop trading the USD pairings and trade the BTC pairings.

Accumulate as much BTC as possible. Even in dips. Just accumulate. Doing this takes the guess work of having to do TA on both the ALT/USD and BTCUSD.

exactly, as soon as ppl buy btc/xrp for example and you get a huge green candle and eth/xrp still has a red candle, it's going up with btc/xrp eventually

Limit orders and stops. Learn them.

>even in dips
you mean only in dips?

So whales can trigger stop losses on porpuse before a huge pump and then we have to buy at x2 the price?
No thanks. Stop loss is a meme.

stop posting this chart. literally only relevant to daytraders. eth is the quintessential hodl coin.

What I'm trying to tell you is that you have to jump in and out in order to maximize your profits.

And you can obviously just get fucked doing that so people like to just hodl

it really is a double edged sword. i guess its either risking missing out on gains or guarantee losses if btc moves more than 5%

There's really not a risk at all, the only risk is holding for way too long, you can ask em the NEO holders about this.
As you said, if you see btc on your second monitor going up 3% (I think at this point 5% is way too much and you already got super rekt by then) you immediately sell your alts and buy the dip.
Even xrp, the most stable coin this week went down 20% during today's btc mini rally.

You will never catch that knife user
stop trying
You will only go broke

No one told me I needed a second screen to constantly search Veeky Forums for pics of this fox