pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2wiskH1UE4c
youtube.com/watch?v=4k3DJqQQ2Uw&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=lCMtIgg89_M
youtube.com/watch?v=tDG0lKhtUtM&list=PLXRkwGvXTai6R5meiXZWnPk4PMXdICa4u&index=41
youtube.com/watch?v=eR-S5OO9A9o
pastebin.com/MYeGQYbm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for NEVER AGAIN.

You're not supposed to make a new thread before it falls off.

Rolled 23 (1d100)

Are we doing this again? Old thread isn't even dead yet.

This . DELET this. And then use one of the more-interesting thread titles suggested.

NO

How did you even?

You can't delete a thread, dumbass. And the other one is literally the last thread on the board. I'm sure the mods will understand.

My guess? Through sheer force of hatred.

Rolled 79 (1d100)

I think somebody was a bit too hasty on trying to get a thread up or didn't even notice the thread was still going.

You actually can delete your own threads.

Yeah but, ive tried and it doesnt work. Something about duplicate files. How...?

Either way, this one is better due to lack of rollspam, which needs to be left in last thread.

>You can't delete a thread, dumbass.
You actually can delete a thread, dumbass. I've personally done it a few times.

Should've waited like is traditional.

Rolled 48 (1d100)

I'm sorry, you were saying?

He used a different pdf. Clever guy, thankfully. That old thread was, well, pretty shit.

>like is traditional

Tradition went out the window some time around the last thread went to shit.

Rolled 22 (1d100)

I didn't find it that bad at all. People weren't starting angry shitstorms at least. Just some good natured fun. Could always do hunger games again.

Well, if he wasn't a dumbass, he would've remembered that it usually takes awhile for the last thread's salt to subside. He should've waited.

Please stop.

Hey /JC what music do you use for tense Moments?

Mine: youtube.com/watch?v=2wiskH1UE4c

Rolled 17 (1d100)

There wasn't any salt though, unless people are salty they can't roll a crit. Even this thread hasn't done anything except for people saying they hate rollspam and asking why there's a thread.

Yeah, we only had people completely ignore that a DOTA2 jump WIP got posted. And same for any discussion or posting of perks in future WIPs for other jumps. It wasn't bad at all that they got completely ignored in favour of rolling over and over for hours.

Please can we leave the rollspam off this thread?

/JC/ What does your Jumper want for Christmas?

Death.

youtube.com/watch?v=4k3DJqQQ2Uw&t=0s

calm yourselves and listen to this soothing ditty...

Actaully this youtube.com/watch?v=lCMtIgg89_M

We should have that reposted then. Builds you guys are working on?

That pic for canon please.

youtube.com/watch?v=tDG0lKhtUtM&list=PLXRkwGvXTai6R5meiXZWnPk4PMXdICa4u&index=41

I tend towards electronic music n' whatnot with my themes for some reason

Cookies. Lots of cookies.

Also cake.

So instead of reposting it, you decided to be passive aggressive about it. Is that you Dirge? Being a little bitch again?

Complete and total power so they may completely destroy all bad guys

Or at least lots of shiny and pretty gems and jewlery, stuff that lets them be a magical girl

Builds? I did the Kamen Rider Neo-heisei builds recently.

I wished death upon my past self with /great/ ferocity.
Holy hell I think I spent 3 weeks on the Kamen Rider arc in total because of the death

Wow, you can't even own up to your rolling bullshit being bad, you just instantly go on the defensive to attack others. Kudos.

Sonic Classic Jump 046:
CP: 1000
Drawback:
& Knuckles [+200]
Metal Destruction [+200]
The Eaten Time [+600]
Origin: Conqueror
Perks:
Spin Dash [200]
Fastest Thing Alive [600]
Eggomania [Free]
Fly High, Gentlemen [Free]
Build My Empire [200]
The Master Plan [300]
The Blessing of the Little Planet [300]
Gear:
Death Egg Schematics [300]

So what happens when you've combined the speed enhancing stepping method of Saru (One Piece) with being the Fastest Thing Alive? Quite frankly I don't fucking know but whatever speed I'm moving at it's only thanks to my abilities from the previous Sonic Jump that I'm keeping up with the world as I move through it. Physics are in a corner crying as I shred every ounce of speed out of my body and then come back for seconds. Were it not for the fact that my biology is completely alien thanks to my time in the Prototype world I'd be devastated even with the protections that the new perks give me. As it is my stock of biomass is slowly but surely going down as I blast past all foes as fast as I can, basically speed running the damn world in an effort to get everything done in time. Each step is a symphony of broken bone and torn tissue but I keep going, hell I need to go faster.

It's an effort to call the little Wisp and then we are one and I am light. I move as a living laser, ignoring outright what before I had been dodging. The rush is huge but I can't stop now so I call forth the Fake Emerald and with it in hand I have a point of symphaty between all Emeralds, by the time that the effect of the Wisp wears off I have two Emeralds in hand and I saved a lot of biomass. Again my body breaks as I continue to move beyond the limit of safety. A month of running later and I was done. My biomass was back to it's original level, and gathering that much had been a pain in the ass but the timelines were saved.

That was about the moment when Metal Jumper lopped off my head with a copy of Jumpseiga.
(To be continued)

A nice vacation. Maybe just take on their puppy alt form and laze around all day, let someone else save the world.

1751 posts, total.

The ability to roll a 100

Rolled 39 (1d100)

I will never fucking surrender!

Oi, I noticed it! Besides, SMT user was rolling as well, calm down. He rolled after as well.

That thread was more tense that I imagined to be at the start

Rolled 15 (1d100)

Jump Chan guide my Dice I beg of you!

I move that we swear an oath upon the chains that bind to never again open Pandora's Box. All I favor, say aye.

Shut the fuck up and move on. Stop trying to defend it.

>builds
Pretty much but without wishing death on Digger. Digger is awesome. Digger also puts more stuff into jumps than I can possibly afford, which leads to lots of agonizing over if I /really/ need that other perk. Doing companion builds for Neo-Heisei Part 2 now.

It's over guys, you just have to accept it.

AYE. NEVER AGAIN.

Stop. Talking. About. It.

Can you understand that?

This says something. And most of the rollers didn't respond to the OP.

Report and ignore, guys.
That's how you kill stuff like this.

How do you deal with infestations, Jumpers?
I prefer to mindcontrol one and use their body to murder their kin.

No, stop. It was a blast, but the joke is only funny if we stop.

Rolled 7 (1d100)

If you promise me a chain this'll be my last roll.

You say after getting a 100.

You encouraged this shit. I want you to know that when the stars go cold, and all hope goes distant. I want you to remember that when the lines were drawn, you chose wrong.

I deliver punishment with violence and hate.

youtube.com/watch?v=eR-S5OO9A9o
The Comfiest Fire in the Multiverse.
Please stop. I was more desperate than anyone, and you don't see my try anymore, do you?
Aye.

It was last thread! We were rolling then, this is a new one. Just move on, man.

I know, user.

God help me, I know.

This isn't real, m8. Just stop, or this type of thing may lead into worse further down the line.

It says that people actually did something to participate for once. That or the questions that people ask aren't interesting enough in comparison.

Fire.

Well, Last thread was Crazy.

Aye. Now let's never do that again and if asked pretend it never happened.

Someone want to repost that so we can talk about it then?
2edgy4me

I'm allowed to try and punch myself in the face, because god damn there is nothing as bad as being in absolute hell and knowing it's all your fault

In anycase I also have the world's lamest build for Gundam UC and I will be taking this lovely little warstrider along the entirety of the gundams

Jump 27: Gundam Universal Century

1000/1000
Crossbone Gundam
Traveller(0)

Perks: Adults and their Lies!(0), Anaheim Degree(200)

Companion: Lalah Sune(300)

Mobile Suit
(50 cp, Import Jade Panoply)
Custom: Beam Saber(0), Head Vulcans(0), Vernier Thrusters(150), Enhanced Sensor Equipment(100), Funnels(200)

I don't even know what my plan is but to be a massive piece of shit with the Moon Princess I got from Star Wars the Original Trilogy alongside this new baby.
I should have probably bought a carrier now that I think about it...I could afford it, too, there wasn't a whole lot I wanted out of this jump.

Really? Couldn't tell.

Is this what happens when I go on vacation? The great beast that is /jc/ becomes restless and does this?

I may be trying to do all of Heisei if nobody gets to it before me after vacation time, or at least fold Kabuto into something because I'm not sure I can stretch it all into one jump. Ryuki I'm increasingly tempted to do as an LoT-style gauntlet, except you don't get kneecapped and assumed morally incorrect for sticking to your powers.

Speak of, if Merchant's floating around, how's Gaim coming along?

Did you learn anything from the experience?

Here's all the stuff I previewed last thread. pastebin.com/MYeGQYbm

>That sudden veer to the right
Man, must suck to be in that helicopter.

Hang on, let try and grab it real quick.

>More Kamen Rider
Noice.

>You encouraged this shit.

Stop trying to guilt him over it, user. The entire thread and just about everyone did it at least once. It was a thread effort.

That said, never again.

Of course not. I'm far too drunk for that.

>I was more desperate than anyone
I rolled for 7 hours. . . I was the one who started the bang your head against a wall stuff and never stopped once from then to the bitter end.

Thanks. When do you think you'll be putting out this Fallout 4 update?

This should work?

No wait it was 6 hours, my mind is breaking due to the repetition.

Hopefully in December; shooting for around Christmas.

Is that our shortest thread yet?

It's December now. Christmas is in 3-4 days depending on your time zone.

Cool. That's pretty soon then.

How would you handle Decade?

I've been meaning to ask, do we get the other ending rewards along with the Silver Shroud one? I mean, if we take him down as the Silver Shroud, and then spare him, will we get both the Silver Shroud and Subdue reward?

Fire.

I'm not. I think someone mentioned wanting to do a Decade endjump (Digger?) a while ago, or at least give it its own jump. It kind of needs to be its own animal sort of by necessity, or at least have things to bounce off of. I'd be handling things leading up to it, though.

Speaking of Kamen Rider, any idea of what Kamen Jumper's progress on Amazons is?

Is he even still around?

Think it looks pretty good. If you become a stone giant can you merge your body with things like gems or metal?

Here's a build I did recently.

KOTOR:
Dantooine
Blind 200
Broken 100
Grey Jedi -100
Togruta -50
Strength Free
Persuasion Free
50,000 Credits Free
Datapad Free
Chosen Ones -200
Battle Meditation -600
Pyrokinesis -300
Medkit -50

I mainly plan to faff about having fun, exploring the universe, studying their tech and then using it to keep me alive during the war. This is a war setting, right?

>Crossbone Gundam
yarrr

No but it was one of the shorter ones in terms of time. In terms of posts it was the longest, even longer than the times we have tried to make it as long as possible.

Huh,well after that thread i've been thinking of creating a jump, which i've wanted to do some time but don't i know if i can do it

Just had these two builds and am working on Sidereals right now.

>Justice League Dark - 704
Drawbacks: The Cold Flame Burns (+300)
Final Point Count: 1,300 CP
Origin: Guide
Abilities:
-Stranger (Free)
-Untouched By Time (Free)
-Potential (Free)
-The Curse of Immortality (Free)
-Arcane Expertise
-Magical Blood
Equipment & Artifacts:
-Pandora’s Box
-A Team To Call Your Own (400 CP)

>Sonic Classic - 705
Origin: Guardian
Drawbacks: Super Drowning Skills (+100), Bad Future (+400)
Final Point Count: 1,500 CP
Perks:
-Smooth Criminal (Free)
-Sharpening the Saw (Free)
-Sage of Angel Island (Free)
-Guardian of the Master Emerald
-Power Enriched By The Heart
-The Blessing of the Little Planet
Gear:
-Spring Yards (Free)
-Emerald Pedestal
-Lock-On Technology x4

No clue, ask SMT user if he's still around.

What jump is that, user?

Agh, I didn't really think of that. I might need to think of alternate rewards then, since there's not really a good reason for someone to not be able to loot him.

It is both harder and easier than you might expect, as I am currently learning with Space Hulk.

So it'd have to be one of our fastest. More or less IPs than usual.

JUST DO IT, user, MAKE YOUR JUMPS COME TRUE.

Seriously, you'd likely be better than some of the jumpmakers that are taken seriously around here.

It seems awfully more powerful a jump then I remember the game being.

Just be like me and drink copious amounts of alcohol and begin slamming your face on a keyboard.

Eventually, a jump will appear!

You're correct. I'll admit maybe someone who's witnessed enough of Heisei to help fill in the blanks for here and there.

...Oh that's dead sexy.
That is just.
pic related

(Continued)
The Metal Jumper hit me at my weakest point. I'd poured resources into saving the world that I hadn't even test yet and as my head came off a swarm of spiritual attack, both bullet/flame patterns of Undertale and my personal style of Soul attacks. Body and soul burned in an instant I was slain before my head could hit the floor.

Or so it seemed.

My Limit Mode broke and I was hitting the a Metal Jumper just as hard with everything I had in the next instant as it tried to keep up with the fact that I was synced up with 11 alternate dimensional selves. I hit with all the accumulated might I could bring to bear on the Metal Jumper. Spiritual Energy flowed and I grunted heavily as the information from Shingan told me that the Metal Jumper was merely critically damaged. Fast-Teleporting I pulled my gun out and unloaded into the metal monster as nano-machines tried to keep up with the amount of damage being dealt. I knew my limits, fought against them as I strained to atain greater heights so when I finally finished off the monster of metal I banished the slowly regenerating monster to the space inside a black hole.

A new one would be on the way but I'd burned through my Limit Mode already and that was enough to make me wary. Now it was time to get moving, I had to build myself a new empire and use the scan I'd gotten of the Time Stones as well as my Fake Emerald to create a new energy source that would use Quantum Entangelment, that was the objective anyway, and use the Anno tech that I had to trade with Eggman.

>there's not really a good reason for someone to not be able to loot him
Two words: Self Destruction

What? He's a mad scientist, he's legally required to install a self-destruct button/function in all his stuff.

>Decade
ONORE DECADO!

Bait or not bait.

Leaning on bait, and if it is I just bit it.
God damn it.

A Lisa:The Painful jump. but i'm kinda of resitant because i've never did a jump and don't want a jump to be shit.

It's a bit like LoL from what I remember. There are some heavy hitters in lore, but everyone hits at pretty much the same level for game balance. Like, there should be Heroes that can challenge even the latest-game jumpers.

Which part did you think was b8? If the second, that was likely true - he'll probably be better than jumpmakers such as myself.

I...have some serious doubts about that.

In regards to Space Hulk I have a good idea of what I'm going to do in terms of options but if anyone has anything they'd like to see I'm happy to listen to suggestions.