"Okay guys it was a really funny joke and all but seriously untie me, I want to go score with those siren babes."

>"Okay guys it was a really funny joke and all but seriously untie me, I want to go score with those siren babes."

>don't worry bro we won't let those whores touch you

>Can't hear shit, Cap''n

>"WHAT?"

>that one guy in the pink toga staring intently at that siren's breasts
>the look of pure focus on his face

WHAT?!?

>"hmm, 8/10, maybe a nine"

ey man as long as you got the earplugs, nothin wrong with a little artistic appreciation

/thread

I'm wondering: in that myth, how did the sailors know when it was safe to unplug their ears and untie their friend?

When all the boobs went 404.

but when they're out of sight doesn't mean you're out of hearing range

Why didn't they plug his ears too???

>but when they're out of sight doesn't mean you're out of hearing range
Uh... It actually does. You can see people at a distance that's too far for their voices to carry, even if they're shouting as loudly as they can

He ordered them not to, I always thought he was kind of an asshole.

Did you guys not even pay attention to the story?

"Tie me up and keep me tied up until I stop trying to jump in the water". He was the canary that told them when the deadly gas had left the coal mine.

I thought of an way, kind of unpleasant though, by checking out if his massive erection was gone.

What if in his mad state he tricked them pretending to be calm for a while? You can't understimate what a guy will do for that sweet siren poon.

They unplugged their ears when they saw Ulysses wasn't getting entranced anymore.

>Wanting to fuck fish cloaca
Pretty shit taste in monster girls desu

Really now? I distinctly remember hearing that he had his men tie him up just because he wanted to hear the siren's song.

How blueballed must have he been after they got out of range?

yes and the siren song causes people to jump into the water or set sail for the siren cliff to get to them.

Yes, I'm aware of that you patronizing twit.

Why didn't he cover his own ears though?

Because he wanted to hear the siren's song.

Because very few people hear the song and live. He wanted to listen to it just for the experience of hearing the supposedly most beautiful song in the world, and possibly to say he did it.

He wanted to know what it sounded like.

>Only getting a boner for monster girls if they have human genitals slapped on

That's like haveing your favorite color be white, or your favorite flavour vanilla. Come back when you actually have some taste pleb.

Okay, first of all, fish don't have a cloaca, that's reptiles, birds, and amphibians; and second, one of the sirens is mermaid-shaped but the other two are clearly nymph-shaped. Of course the mermaid-siren is best girl and the one you want to make your seductress-waifu.

What is the land equivalent of a siren?

What if they have dolphin-like pussies? Pretty fuckable imho

Harpies can sometimes get conflated with Sirens songwise, but are more often than not ugly as sin.

A huldra.

The image gives me the impression that these specific sirens have the ability to fully shape shift into humanoid women at will.

Dryads and nymphs I believe. But it's really complicated. More often than not they are all the same thing, just with an affinity for different elements, such as water, wind, fire, earth/stone/plants. Etc.

>This is how I protect my virginity

Elves, will-o'-the-whisps, selkies, a lot of things.

Taurfags can go back to their own goddamn fandom. You guys are as obnoxious as furries, without all the persecution.

Well of course. If you don't believe that mermaids have slimy mucous-secreting scales, fishy fins, and a 100% mammalian dolphin-pussy, you might as well just quit Veeky Forums and take up some pleb hobby like football or something.

Dolphins are whores/rapists and ridden with STDs

>you will never get dragged into a rapecave by a bunch of dolphins and raped

But user, centaurs are absolutely mermaid-tier waifus.

Your taste isn't that good either.

But my taste in monster girls may be called into question since it involves bat girls.

>discussing which pile of shit smells the best

Too much poop, uncontrollably pissing everywhere when they orgasm

Also generally ungainly and cumbersome in an environment built for humans but that also goes for things with a fish-like lower body too.

Bat girls are underrated.

>Not wanting a noble steed who can fight at your side and then hold your hand and cuddle after the battle is won

I suspect that you may be dead inside.

>That's like haveing your favorite color be white, or your favorite flavour vanilla. Come back when you actually have some taste pleb.
But vanilla is delicious.

Or do you mean "we didn't put any flavoring or dye in this ice cream, so we'll just call it vanilla"?

There's nothing wrong with liking the colour white, and vanilla is a flavour like any other, its stupid to refer to it as if its cardboard.

>I swear to god let go of my oar I'm trying to row here

I, for one, prefer lamia types with sbake cloaca.
Why?
Because you can be doing lewd things to them while they are in the other room talking to family or making dinner or doing taxes.

Please kill yourself.

No thanks mr. Meme

Boy did this thread run off the rails quickly.

OP wanted to talk about snake pussy, we're gonna talk about snake pussy.

OP wanted to talk about mermaid pussy, which is a fine, noble, and relevant topic.

Not sure how lamia cloaca enters into it (no lewd pun intended) desu.

They are very similar. Especially sea snakes.

That seems.…anatomically unlikely when you stop and think about it for more than two seconds (and assuming that you're not taking your fantasy anatomy cues from doujinshi manga like some kind of nitwit).

Consider: a mermaid's tail really is a tail, whereas a lamia's "tail" is, like, 90% snake torso.

In other words, a mermaid, like a satyr, is a liminal creature with a generally human shape, only with the legs replaced by the lower half of an animal. Ultimately, we should expect human anatomy to dominate, and this would extend to the genitals. Hidden by scales though it may be, a mermaid's pussy probably isn't significantly different from a woman's, and it's bound to be located right where you'd expect, not terribly far down from the waistline.

A lamia, like a centaur, is a tauric being—an animal body with a human torso in place of the animal's head. The genitals of such beings are entirely in the animal half; they would have to follow the animal anatomy, hence "horse pussy", "snake cloaca", etc. A lamia's opening would be way down at the end of the tail, and it wouldn't even have a clitoris.

He wanted to hear them sing out of curiosity, but he also didn't want to die or get his buddies killed, so he ordered them to plug their ears and to tie him to the mast so he couldn't fuck anything up or jump overboard.

I meant similar in shape and behavior, not genital location.

>thread started about a greek myth
>is now about animal genitals
never change Veeky Forums

Well, can you be surprised?
Greek myth is like 40% about animal genitals

Sirens are attention whores. If nobody was listening to their singing then they would've gotten super mad and eaten them all.

fauns are cute

I don't know. I figure both mermaids and lahmias have genitals that work more or less along the same principles as a dolphin's (although more accommodating to a human-form penis)

Fuck you Odysseus, don't inject your fetishes into our game.

What is that? Some kind of goat?

Not for long lad... They were greek afterall

Yeah fucking Gary Stu

Fucker seduces 2 witches and lives with women for like 10 years

Not just Greek, But Sailors to boot.

>When your girl wants to fuck but you're trying to work