The female cleric doesn't know how to fight, wears no armor and can't work any miracles no matter how hard she prays

>The female cleric doesn't know how to fight, wears no armor and can't work any miracles no matter how hard she prays

better replace her then

Yeah, just imagine how hamstringed the player would be if we were using a shitty system like D&D!

She's a hot nun.

As long as she doesn't make a habit out of it.

Sounds like her party members would be nun too happy.

Die in a fire plz thnx

I appreciate you user.
I don't have any clue why clerics actually wear armour in the first place desu

Sorry, but old habits die hard.

CARLOS!

why are the party keeping her around then?

>can't fight
>no armor
>no miracles
Good thing she can still cast cleric spells

>female
>cleric

Because she's kawaii.
Her helplessness is the essence of her moe.

emotional support

Most clerics can't fight or cast cleric spells, I thought? Only those particularly blessed by their god or goddess can use cleric spells or channel divinity. You can be the Fantasy Pope and without being able to use holy magic.

Forbidden fruits are the sweetest.

With what? A robed senile grandpa who doesn't wear armor and speaks in tongues & riddles to no effect?

This party is full of crazies.

I told you fuckers she's a disguised rogue, but nobody's ever listening to me.
For fuck's sake, she's the only one of us who can open locks and disarm traps!

Baking

If you mean in DnD 3.X/PF, the NPC class is Adept for that kind of thing. They can certainly cast spells (and even have a mix of arcane and divine, if a lesser selection within that). So, a notably limited form, but still a caster.

Because she follows the party full of Paladins god and needs protection while she performs Sacred Prostitution for the party's god and their temple.

Fucking heathen.

Sounds like a non-player character.

she could be a bard with oration as her performance skill

Nuns are hot so it's fine.

Nuns are not the cleric class but the monk class

Every cleric in dnd 5e can fight, althoguh some do it more effectivley, you have ac equal to 8+ your dex modifier, and a non spellcasting cleric is signifanctly less effective but isn't a total dealbreaker, you're a faggot.

battle-nuns
wielding nunchucks
practicing nunjitsu

So, a comfort woman? What's your point, though?

Why is Requiem: Vampire Knight so based

>She channels her hatred of her ability to work miracles into amazing feats of beserk strength
>She uses a large Bell-Striking hammer as her weapon of choice.
>Her "Style" is more angry flailing that actual combat maneuvers
>When she does hit someone, they usually go flying with a couple broken bones to boot.
>As she grows in strength her "Faith" grows, allowing ever greater feats of heroic strength.

Make her a Barbarian and have fun

I drop her off at the next settlement and hire a competent adventurer in her place. There isn't room for dead weight in a dungeon

If it's D&D, that's a Lore Bard disguised.

Everyone will whine her out of game because we need a perfect RPG party of Tank, Healer, couple of DDs and a Face, because we are on important duty of murderhoboing and being effective with no soul.

>couple of DDs and a Face
Aren't those redundant?

I'd say she's already got the DDs and a nice face.

She puts out. Why do you think she can't perform miracles?

Made for bullying then. Bueno.

NOT
A
MIRACLE
WORKER

She gets abandoned by the party and they pick up someone who isn't going to be more liability than help.

We keep her around because she can always stitch man back together no matter how bad he was maimed and will usually give him couple improvements to the boot.
And because certain somebody thinks it will somehow help him score with her sister.

That is a priestess. They are not the same thing.

>Sister of Battle

This is an oddly specific complaint, user.

>ctrl f knee

Why is there no mention of knees in here yet?

This sounds pretty much like my old character.

He'd fail every single one of his magic rolls and would end up just beating everything to death with his staff

This was my first ever D&D character to boot. What a sad sad time that was. I spent hours writing a several page backstory and everyone just ended up laughing at my face because I couldn't even cast the most simple spells.

>with no soul.
Adventurers aren't exactly a safe career choice, having a useless character in the group makes LESS in-universe sense, not more. Unless she stays in the camp and cooks or whatever, and doesn't actually go into the dungeon.

You don't see real world mercenary groups carting around their wives/whores to the actual battlefield do you? They stay in the camp.

Is that a nun pun?
A pnun?

What about D&D differentiates female and male clerics?

The males ones are flat.

haha classical Female
haha Females are so dumb
haha

She's a commoner and not a cleric, you mean? Doesn't sound like a good PC for the group.

>>The female cleric doesn't know how to fight, wears no armor and can't work any miracles no matter how hard she prays
What use is she to the party then? Stress relief?

NPC that was adopted to DMPC because the party liked her too much

happens everytime

then what use are you to me then? get lost

Most PRIESTS don't cast spells. Clerics are the special among a god's followers and its priesthood. They're the anointed prophets, chosen ones, and hero-champions that actually go out and do awesome shit that ends up in myths/holy books while everyone else does the actual sermons, administration, and ceremonies.

But as is often the case with D&D, many players think that everyone even the least bit devout is a Cleric, just like anyone who is the slightest bit sneaky is a Rogue, every warrior is a Fighter/Barbarian, every occultist is a Wziard, every entertainer is a Bard, and every woodsman is a Ranger.

they'r going to take her to the creepy old building and gangbang her holes til they're buts then they'll sell her to the local necromancer and claim she died battlien valiantly blah, blah, so sad, any chance of a sympathy fuck?

Why would they do that when she probably lets them all take turns with her every night anyway?

>pic
what did they mean by this?

Oh! Is this like one of those
>lol elf-sex slave wat do
threads?? I love those :D

I can think of a few miracles she can work, if you know what I mean

Tell it to Lolth

My man

>SUBMIT

>I don't have any clue why clerics actually wear armour in the first place desu
They were originally supposed to be like knights templar, rather than ordinary priests.

>not using the smiley with the carat nose

>Lolth
>more chaotic evil than Islam
no

YEah, but the male cleric is a pedo.

>The female cleric doesn't know how to fight, wears no armor and can't work any miracles no matter how hard she prays
>But her Charisma and Luck are so high she manages to convince everyone that her magic works
>They actually get a placebo effect bonus that mimics the spell

Yeah, unless she was sent to a covenant to deal with her nymphomania or she's secretly a rogue or something I don't think the party would be all that interested. Hell, even both cases it's still more a liability than anything, and the appeal of a sex-nun diminishes when you realize your GM is the one who has to describe everything to you

can the female cleric also be a pedo?

Nudist cleric ?!!!

This

/thread

>superior devotion and piety

Don't you know nipples are allowed here?