SHOW ME YOUR RAGE, SHOW ME YOUR HATE, SSHHHHHHOW MEEEEE YYYOOOUR WOOOORST MARY SUES!!!!!

SHOW ME YOUR RAGE, SHOW ME YOUR HATE, SSHHHHHHOW MEEEEE YYYOOOUR WOOOORST MARY SUES!!!!!

DO IT FAGGOTS!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Character_Sheet
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:DYBAD/Character_Sheet
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:AncientAlphaGear/Alex_Iuden_(FINAL_VERSION,_COMPLETE_REWORK)
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:The_2nd_Existential_Seed/Hitomi
scp-wiki.net/knee-deep-in-the-keter
marysuefacepalm.tumblr.com/post/91580799866
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Always love these threads.

>half Ukrainian
>half Oni
Well thats a combination I've never seen before

Geeky girl phoenix blood

It really raises the point about what Ukrainian's actually are.

All I know is they live in a real-life post-apoc setting.

ultimate anime heroooo

>Watchmen button

Hearty kek

I thought I recognised that style.

Pure stanless steel. 0% stan.

Forgot to add "cishets" to his Hates

Definition of Gary Stue
>Nobody hates him
>Everyone actually loves the dude
>Talk down a mugger to have tea and fixes his problems
>People always listen to him
>Always manages to positively influence even the worst characters in the story, even like a hundred years after the first campaign.
>Literally never hurt, ever

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Character_Sheet

A few of the worst offenders. If your character is stronger than omnipotent, you definitly fucked up somewhere.
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:DYBAD/Character_Sheet
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:AncientAlphaGear/Alex_Iuden_(FINAL_VERSION,_COMPLETE_REWORK)
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:The_2nd_Existential_Seed/Hitomi

>THEY DON'T SUCK STOP SAYING THAT

it's because he's an enjoyable character instead of an autistic sack of shit made in mspaint

>Nobody hates him
Except Zhao, and Ozai, and Jet, and Azula.

Azula nearly killed him once.

which is why he's not the center of the plot. It's okay to have one example of that who's (usually) kind of tertiary to the plot, for flavor.

I really don't think "dude with high charisma" qualifies as a mary sue/gary stu in a series like Avatar. He's got some serious competition, what with the chosen one, the master waterbender after like a week's training, the inventor of a unique earthbending technique who is blind but in a way that never meaningfully inconveniences her, and the prince whose personal character struggle dominates the narrative regardless of whether he's doing anything relevant to the other characters.

Mary Sue is a relative term. Most RPG characters would qualify if they weren't being measured against other RPG characters. Even Batman doesn't really qualify when has to be compared to motherfucking Superman.

This to be quite honest. It's fine to have a character like this as long as they stay in the periphery of what's going on.

Here's a better example of what NOT to do with a God Sue side character.

Obligatory

I refuse to believe you're seriously this retarded.

I think he's joking

My fuckable grampa Gary Stu is better then your fuckable grampa Gary Stu

Even though he isn't that much of a Gary Stu when old

This has got to be the worst Mary Sue I've ever seen. I'm cringing so hard I'm dying.

Spoilered to protect the faint of heart.

>this butthurt faggot again

What do you mean "again"?

That verdict on Rey ain't exactly unique, guy.

He doesn't have any special powers and is only well liked because he's charismatic as shit. He's noted as being extremely mediocre in every measurable way except close quarters combat. He's a self admitted coward and his only love interest in the entire series is aloof at best.

Do you know what a Mary Sue is or have you just shitposted so much that you don't even bother making good bait anymore?

First time I've posted it.

>Joseph
>a Gary Stu
most of the time, Gary Stues are generally not nearly clinically retarded

>a self admitted coward
>repeatedly survives against giant alien monsters, greater daemons, and chaos space marines
>shows himself as brave and compassionate multiple times throughout the series

>only well liked because he's charismatic as shit
>He's noted as being extremely mediocre in every measurable way except close quarters combat

I get that you're baiting, but what protagonist wouldn't you consider a Mary Sue?

>Don't make fun of mai waifu! ;_;

>ugly
>crude
>an asshole to basically everyone
>just wants to live in peace by himself despite repeated attempts to murder him in his own home
>despite this, he never actually harms his attackers, preferring to just scare them off
>if intimidation doesn't work, prefers to try to talk things out instead of going straight to violence
>compassionate if you earn it

I seriously hope this is ironic/satire

she's the love interest
love interests are suppose to be high spec so they can be worth the MC can winning them

this guy

Time for some godly goodness.

Urg.

Cannibalistic sociopaths do not make good main characters.

>literally plot armored the villian into space
He will also be my favorite protagonist

Cannibalistic rapist sociopath with super-strength, ability to gain all abilities of those he eats, a harem he sleeps with daily, and tactical genius so good he can direct a couple of goblins in battle without losing a single one.

Gentlemen, I created the ultimate Mary Sue, her sole necessary powers and abilities are she can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch and she CAN believe it's not butter.

You could vastly improve the series in one simple way: He's actually the BBEG, and this is the story of his rise to power.

Can't be that Suesh if she already lost.

You Clever Motherfucker. Thats supposed to be IMPOSSIBLE.

I on the other hand totally believe Avatar fags are this easily triggered and assblasted.

Wouldn't it make more sense if his portfolio contained only good, evil, law and chaos with an obligation to take either law and chaos or good and evil?
I could use a god like that actually. Clerics of Balance sound fun.

It's the shamelessness of it all that really, REALLY sells Joseph to me.

I mean it's all out the window from the point he reverse pickpockets an entire scarf's worth of hand grenades onto Straizo.

>he doesn't have a stand

Or can you just not see the stand because you lack fighting spirit?

pigs

>All the women who want to join his religion want to bone him

Sasuga

>Pure stanless steel. 0% stan.
I guessed so. Stan is good, so it has no place in that abomination.

>transqueer burgerfluid

>Mfw I once made an antagonist for a story that was even worse

138% agree. That piece of shit ruined everything, and the explanation for his abilities was complete shit.

>ends up a king based on his own merits
>shows himself as brave
user, if you read the books, you'd know that every time he did something "brave", it's because he did something he thought was going to get him out of danger, and plot threw shit at him, freely admits to himself he goes in with both feet because if he didn't he would either be executed for cowardice or would be killed by massed opposing forces.

Was this something on the SCP website for real?

Think about Chernobyl

>Was this something on the SCP website for real?
Wouldn't be surprised, honestly. Just look at pre-retcon Able, for example.

It's like you've never even watched the series, ever.

Just out of morbid curiosity. Does that girl still draw that character of hers?

Why not use all the cringe and put in a pocket dimension which the party can get temporarily trapped in if they try to metagame the system?

Last time I checked she is still upset over it. Her description states that shes given up on roleplay and now hermits away with friends and never posts outside of it.

The character is obviously toned down a bit but Saphurrius is still around.

We should at least be able to see the [MENACING] symbols.

Just google Sapphirus in image search and you will find plenty of cringe material of that character. Like I honestly wish I was making this up but I am not.

Honestly the greatest sin here is that they're not called Bearsaerkae.

I really hope it isn't.

yep. I screencap some of the worse ones I see before they are deleted and lost.

Hey, able is cool sometimes.

scp-wiki.net/knee-deep-in-the-keter

There isn't much of a vetting process for joining and posting, but things like this end up getting downvoted to hell in a few minutes and deleted off the site within a day.

Yes.

She's a power-wank, but honestly? Just Boyega loves her.

I'll agree that she's a bit of a mary sue, but not to the extent everyone keeps sperging on about. It seems to me that most of her bullshit came from lazy writing rather than a power fantasy.

Well.... to her credit her art ability did somewhat improve.

>This entire thread

Only if they have to actually do horrifically evil shit roughly half the time instead of just using "balance" as an excuse to hang out with the good guys doing good guy things all the time only you still get to use the 2spooky forbidden powers only bad guys are supposed to meddle with.

>tfw a character with potential is killed by terrible writing

Seems like a plot device than a Mary Sue. Or am I just retarded?

Why has no one posted Veeky Forums's daughter, OUR mary sue?

Came back from death apparently (she's still around, so she apparently doesn't die when killed), and she didn't know about/have powers until then, so it's more of a power activator than an actual loss.

Your reminder that Rey's staff (or "cuckstaff) is meant to signify a negro's member. The goal is for all the little girls to dress up as Rey for halloween and get an uncontrollable craving for black dick after holding their own cuckstaff, thereby making the white race extinct.

>ctrl-f "Causeway"
>no hits
Oh boy. marysuefacepalm.tumblr.com/post/91580799866

see