Describe your characters or some other thing and i will make a shitty token of it

Describe your characters or some other thing and i will make a shitty token of it

Last Thread Tokens: imgur.com/a/37TzD

Oooo, can you do a set of tokens depicting these two?

bumping for interest

DOOMRIDER

I'm back, just woke up

Still trying to make him not look like a giant grey blob

here, but he would look better without a helmet

If you want it to get blurry just cut the one on but if you want it as pixel art use this one on roll20/rrpg/rptool, i'm making the second one, 2min

Not bad at all, I must say: compared to the guy with the axe in the OP picture that I assume you used as a base, this fellow looks far more authentic, especially with how you shaded his pauldrons. Think you could tackle something a bit less standard, like this?

Not the requester, but I'd make the msuket a big longer, current one looks like a blunderbuss IMO.

>that I assume you used as a base
Oh, ididin't use him as a base, its just that i've made a huge ammount of half bits and pieces which i use to speed up the token thing for my games. I have axes, spears, polearms, swords, helmets, armor, heads, feet, body for races, a lot of color variation, guns and 'half done' cars/apcs, and some 40k stuff.

Anyway, how does this look? he is doing a YOU with his left hand, do you like it? he could be doing another pose

Pose looks fine and assertive. Think there's any way you could get the blue to show up on these guys to any degree?

I normally post these in the PDF share threads but I figured some of you guys might want to look at my Roll20 trove. Hopefully OP doesn't mind.

Up-d@tez & L 1 N K 5:

p@st3b1n

/LqKRH9bj

Well, i still have a problem drawing full helms on this few pixels, maybe it might be 'usable' if you tell me his hair and skin colors

Never really thought of what the fully enclosed helmeted fellow would look like without his helmet, but lets say chestnut for the sake of keeping the pallet balanced. On the other hand, if you can find a way to not make it look silly, giving him blue or purple tinted hair to suggest something close to brunet or gray. Certainly looks better without the helmet unless you extend it to cover his face.

I will upload some of these later, do you have a user twitter? so i can send some links.

These aren't mine, most of them at least, i've made some on way higher pcount the one time i tried to get into the roll20 store as a saller. Anyway they are bought or saved and cleaned from watermarks.

Well, thats like 5 pixels, if i cover his face it just looks like a little grey blob over a larger grey blob

Will get blur on roll20

Won't get blurry on roll20

Thanks. I attempted to create a helmeted version of the swordsman, though as you said it's difficult to get helmets to look good on this without adding plumes or horns or something else to make them look more than a metal oval. Think you can tackle ?

I'd also say that while good, the swordsman's hair seems a bit saturated, especially considering the lighter shades of his armor. Think you can make his hair color a shade lighter?

Well, give this a shot.
He's a big guy, goliath, grey skin with a black scalplock, wears blueish armor similar to with a black cloak, and has a fuckhuge sword.

Horns help a lot, like on this chaos space marine.

Does it look better? i kind of can't see much of brow-orange-red, my l-cones are fucked up, it looks almost the same just lighter.

Does he have those d&d goliath tatoos?

Yes, and he has the image of chains branded around his arms, legs, neck and waist (plot reasons).
You can do either, if you want, want you to have some freedom to follow your own feelgood.

I don't have an user twitter but I do have a burner email in the pastebin I linked that you can send links to. It's right under the new token and tile sets that are listed.

Brown looks lots better now. Check your monitor to see it it's lighter than average; I know when spriting myself, swapping computers occasionally causes my sense of color to get whacked out of balance and over-saturate.

I'll see if I can't fiddle with it further to get the colors just right in a bit.

And here we go.

>> 50837523
Too many shades of gray and black, everything looks like a giant blob because of that, what about a dark blue cape?

>> 50837751
>> 50837621
Its not my monitor, its my L-cones, the part of the eye sensitive to red, mine have a disbalance and i can not see some tones of colors.

Something in between these two shades of color would be best IMO.

Can go with blue, or totally change it up with a brown or yellow to give contrast to the darker colors.

If you want it blurry cut the smaller one, if you want it as pixel art use the bigger one and delete the smaller from it. Btw it works only sometimes because roll20 is problematic

i fucked up

How about this?

Well, later maybe, after i get back from my last day of work this year. It would take something btween 70x70~200x200 to make it recognizable, otherwise it would look along the lines of pic

I still can't really tell the color difference, only the lightness, sorry, i can't give you a opnion but it still looks nice

Thank you very much.
It's like the drawthread, except you actually get what tyou ask for.

Drawthread requests take way, way more time and work than what i'm doing, don't be harsh on those anons as i'm only able of making a lot of tokens because of how simple and low pcount they are, if i were doing my usual kind of draws it would take hours for a reasonably complete sketch

Could you do her? Also, what program do you use?

>Could you do her?
Sorry, working right now but message me at discord/twitter and i can do this and/or others if you want, later. Iirc mods on Veeky Forums don't ban you for trading user contacts, aka QM twitter/discord, so; @TheOneWhoGM or discord.gg/FwHBuY2
Btw i've done funiture for an entire castle a few months ago, anons just gotta ask

>Also, what program do you use?
Paint.net, its simple, fast and even my notbook supports it, i love it and most people should use it isntead of dabbling on PS/PSC just to crop/resize/shadow/filter selfies, but as i said it is simple, really simple so for something like my work(wedding and teenage bullshit photo processing) i use PS/Gimp 2. Also don't make 15+ layers on paint.net as it will crash eventually.
get paint.net; www.getpaint.net

Anons, feel free to ask for sets of things on discord/twitter, i will do them when i get the time, its my pastime.