Yes. Bleed Litecoin and Ethereum. Bleed. Show the normies how it really feels to be invested in crypto

Yes. Bleed Litecoin and Ethereum. Bleed. Show the normies how it really feels to be invested in crypto.

I sold at $400
Anyone still holding LTC now is plain stupid

Where do you think it'll settle?

Hurrrrrr. This is 135777% wrong, Muhammad.

>FOMO hard when its at 300$
>sell ripple and eth to get into litecoin
>litecoin bleeding out
>just kill me already

NO
ON COINBASE I ACCIDENTLY SENT IT TO MY BANK INSTEAD OF INSTANT WALLET FUCK
I WAS GONNA SEND IT TO REALIZE MY ARB FUCK

>implying normies would pay 700 for 1 coin
ETH is the ultimate safe haven. how dense are you

> sold at $400
> never got to $400

If you fools don't realize this shits gonna shoot up to $500 by the time new years rolls around you are legitimately retarded

>Coinbase is neato and I do bong rips.

It is for wagecucks
LTC is cheapest on normiebase
LTC had biggest bull run of normiebase cryptos
You underestimate them.
I picked up 25 @ 250 and plan to dump them at $325 by end of week

Why are you so sure it'll go back up?

>selling any of the big 3 ever
theres better ways to make short term gains

This. There was money to be made it the swing, you should have sold a portion of your litecoins above $350 and should be buying back slowly now to maximize profits but we will see $500 this weekend. I've been holding since $15 but I still used this opportunity to accumulate more by trading the swings.

WHO HERE BOUGHT THIS SHIT OVER $400 USD??
I WOULD LIKE TO SHAKE YOUR HAND

Because its in correction/sell off period and hasnt dumped hardcore, so it should still have a decent bounce left. Probably not ath but $325 is a solid target.

coins on coinbase are a safer bet.

I'm sure there is. I don't have crazy 6x gains but i turned my initial investment into 1.7x in 6 weeks. I'm happy.

>$500 = $160 because I do bong rips and am stupid at life

oh trust me, I told all the normies at my school about this crypto shit and they're all giving me their money "INVEST MY DAD'S ALLOWANCE BRUH"

fuck
never thought I'd meet a real life whale herder

>1.7x
any profits from shortterm trading these are lucky in my opinion, i dont listen to the mega success stories. nobody knew how high bitcoin would pump and litecoin neither. its just as JUSTing to sell too early than to never sell at all. so i hold the coins that have proven consistent longterm. i dont shortterm trade shitcoins either though but if you miss moons in those its not like it wont happen again. but when the big 3 moon the ath's become permanent resistance

It's the most actively used and most advanced of all the coins. So long as a single token on its Network is wanted ethereum Will Survive. It also has long-term growth against Bitcoin.

So like you say it is the ultimate Safe Haven coin.

normies are wayyy more likely to buy litecoin because its "cheap" as opposed to eth... Also I am convinced normies gravitate toward the more "understandable" branding of bitcoin and litecoin... I think that the normies are far more reluctant to touch eth because they cannot comprehend it... in fact, I have yet to see a normie even spell ethereum correctly...

i'm pretty it's the same stupid normie posting these threads. Kindly kill yourself please

When will the government ban normies?

yes fucking normies panic so i can buy the dip.

500 this weekend? No
Mid january? maybe

Things are looking up. Hope you faggots bought back in

this is pretty much me when bitcoin just continues to go up without crashing

honestly why is it etherEum not etherium
ether is a sexy name though

if dubs, i will buy another coin and hodl

Altcoin FIRESALE!

honestly the media still says its a bubble, so...if we wait long enough the price will fall, the media will say "bubble popped" price drops faster, we buy as much as we can before the morons realise what happened.

dont screencap this but start accumulating liquid to fucking buy SOON.

you have been warned

refill when

This. I rather hold bitcoins coin.
I will maybe sell 25% when ltc is at 500
And 25% eth when its 1000. Then ill hold for the next x2 or so

Coinbase coins are way too precious imho

I mean coinbase coins fuck

>1 coin

Weak. I just bought 8.

I agree. Even then if they drop the price of eth the alt coins increase in value.

To be fair all coins go up. It’s just by how much is the question. If nobody pumps that coin it will hit 300 by the end of the year just because of normal purchasing. But I think that guy is believing that it will be pumped by some godsend reason he heard from the trees

I just wanted to know what made him so sure it'll go back to 315 in a week

Its on coinbase. Thats literally the reason
I hope it goes 315 in a healthy manner.
I dont like big jumps.

Bubble popped? What makes them think that? The CME news that caused a massive pump and dump on all big boy coins?

It was at Normiebase.

This same pattern literally happebs with ETH every fucking time. It'll go up 100-150 crash down by 50-75 and stabilise afterwards until it goes up again.