Which of the Guardsmen regiment would be the biggest bros?

Which of the Guardsmen regiment would be the biggest bros?

Cadia. They're one huge band of brothers fighting on the edge of hell. The officers may not be bros, but I'd believe the regular rank and filers would be.

Akhan Confederates.

They'd go into battle howling prayers to The Emperor then end it sharing some Whiskey together.

*Regiments

God I need to ge to bed

you really need to read Death Worlds.
Catachan are the broest

I know.

That and Waiting Death is kinda the reason I made this thread in the first place

Among each other? Cadians. They're serious about their bonds of brothership.

To other regiments? Catachans. As long as you're tough, you'll get along swimmingly with them. They'll ferment weird drinks and teach you how to survive naked in the 'weak' jungles you campaign in together.

Alright then, not op, but i have a new question to ask. Who are the worst regiment to serve alongside. Who are the imperial guards "those guys"?

>inb4 Krieg.

Ignore the low hanging fruit and think about it for a minute.

Tallarns.

Self righteous pricks.

Maccabian Jannisaries.

Like Kriegers, but less flexible.

>As long as you're tough
Not even. As long as you're not trying to push them around or act selfishly they'll be your best friends.

That's why catachans get along so well with ogryn.

Vostroyans.

Krieg, of course. They blow just about every other regiment out of the water, literally and figuratively. I'm pretty sure they don't allow amphibious landings anymore.

But if you really don't want Krieg, I guess I'd have to say Mordian Iron Guard. They're just good enough you can't outright hate them, but just stuck up enough that they won't save your ass from the fire.

Vahallan Ice Warriors.

The human wave tactic that one general who's name I can't remember is Fucking dumb and resource waisting even by 40k standards

Scintillan Fusilier, Lestat worshiping assholes

The Scintillan Fusiliers, between hogging all the best gear and that high-and-mighty attitude of theirs.

Who is the best dad?

What's the most EUROBEAT regiment?

I'd say Yarrick, but he's more like a slightly grouchy but caring Grandpa.

Armageddon Steel Legion

Dark Angels

Any Catachan regiment would get along really well with the Tanith First and Only.

Both put a high value in being tough as fuck, independent thinkers, they both hate uppity noble class officer types. Ya, I think the Tanith would get along real well with the Catachan folk.

this. dumb bastards spend more time killing each other in camp over tribal shit than they do fighting the enemy.

they're also woodsmen and trackers, and Catachans are known for losing loud-mouthed Commisars who give away their position to 'friendly fire accidents'; the Tanith straight-up told Gaunt he could either wear a camo-cloak and be stealthy, or he could fuck off.

>Akhan Confederates.

mah nigga

Salvar Chem Dogs?
Necromundan Guard?
Hua Yuan Exterminators?

Hua Yuan. Wonder if there paint scheme could be made in TT without looking like garbage

Are the Harakoni Warhawks better than the Elysian Drop Troops?

It seems like they are, given all of their attributes and gear. But there is much less lore on them so I'm not quite sure which is better.