Shill me your sub 10m mcap coins. i'll buy them. all of them

shill me your sub 10m mcap coins. i'll buy them. all of them.

preferably ambitious coins with insane grandiose claims.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinexchange.io/market/FAP/BTC
beta.blockcat.io/contract/new
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
campuscoin.net/
campuscoinproject.org/
medium.com/poswallet-weekly
amp.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7h69xa/a_lost_gem_in_a_sea_of_shitcoins/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no one buy monero

dogie

FAPcoin. need i say more? someone just fat fingered a 10million sell order @ 3x lowest price

coinexchange.io/market/FAP/BTC

How about sub-200K? Do you want a fucking batshit crazy position? Invest 5 BTC into Hawala Today. (don't market buy) I actually think they might pull it off. The fucking cash cards. Do you remember how popular long distance cards were 10 years ago, with the PIN people scratch off the back? They're doing that for people to buy into crypto.
thank-you tip here 3GwKVkhpvVvwsSwp5o4GqHA9iB82hqDU8A
be somewhat patient.

SUB 100 but ETHLEND

DONT MISS THIS ONE user

Bitbean

Unless you've only been on Biz for 5 minutes, you'd have heard of COSS. Market cap slightly under 10mil, potential 'best case scenario' for this coin is absolutely enormous. If the exchange takes off it could easily 100x.

Could also crash, who knows. I'm willing to take the risk.

No one buy ELLA

Autonio. Better than gunbot

i bought NIO early and sold 95% of it at 3.5x and made a lot of money.. then a few days later it went fucking 10x from there! I was incensed, to say the least

Ethlend dapp getting released today.

that's what i'm talkin about.

should've said sub 300k

ChainCoin.

Substratum. Decentralized internet.

ill put $20 in this

why is the circulating supply so low compared to the total supply?

Dont be a poor lad and stay safe with btc eth and ltc
You rather x2 and or x3 your money in some weeks or risk -x70 on shitcoins?

BlockCat will bring smart contracts to the masses, create your own token!
beta.blockcat.io/contract/new

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

HST and ODN

China's favourite.

thank you for this

Because the devs need tokens to dump on you.

Unironically campuscoin. They mooned a couple months ago, but the team fell apart because some just wanted to take profits and bail. Site went down. Prices plummeted to around 4 satoshi. Lead dev put together a new team, has a new site up that looks badass, is planning to tour a bunch of college campuses appointing ambassadors to spread adoption. Btw it's still hovering between 4 and 6 satoshi, if you want a longshot moonjump here it is.

campuscoin.net/

Whoops that's old url, this is the new site campuscoinproject.org/

Pajeet

just watched the other two vids on the channel.

i used to love art. what happened to me? those were beautiful, seriously thank you

this one is big

faggot

Whats the catch?

>this

It's just starting out, only 1/4 million marketcap. The campus ambassador thing is to try to get it off the ground, if that fails it's worthless. If it doesn't it's a payday.

Would anybody ever be audacious enough to actually buy this?

Get CHIPS, KMDs decentralized poker project. Around 5mln market cap. No ico, no premine

Figures

Wandx, ico finished Dec 5 with only 700k filled. Its on ED

medium.com/poswallet-weekly

Read these articles and decide for yourself.

confido

>sub 100k
Ripio
Lomocoin
Ubiq
Cloakcoin
Radium
XEL

And MYST, forgot about that one though I have no idea how the project is progressing

Nobeaners are fags. The future is green.

buy a shit ton of TrezarCoin

COSS

amp.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7h69xa/a_lost_gem_in_a_sea_of_shitcoins/

$DNA

go for verify.as ceo is a shrewd ass mofo and pretty soon kebabs are gonna use it to rate aloha snackbars.

good thread

Kek

enigma but unironically.

It's academic in nature though so it'll take 3+ years to blow up but once it does it'll see mainstream adoption. Take a scroll through the whitepaper and you'll see what I mean

Should have gone into xby weeks ago. Not to late.