So this is kind of awkward (hence why I'm asking an anonymous image board)...

So this is kind of awkward (hence why I'm asking an anonymous image board), but in my Pathfinder game a catgirl successfully impregnated a female elf. Player shenanigans, etc.

What racial stats would the resulting offspring have? It's important because the player wants to play as the offspring in the upcoming sequel game.

just make up some random animu kawaii uguu bullshit, since you had an anime female impregnate an anime female

"for the lulz" I imagine

*sigh* This is why I don't allow sex in game. Seriously, why would you even allow them to get pregnant?

>*sigh*

Back to le plebbit with le you.

You're the fucker who allowed it to happen. Clean up your own mess.

I'm going to need a pedigree of the parents

say it rolled badly and miscarried, problem solved.

>problem solved.
If those are people willing to play the yuri child of a catgirl and an elf what makes you believe they will let death stop them?

Kill both players as an example.

>Roll a d20 to roll in your grave

I can give you a solid answer user, but this thread looks suspiciously like troll/bait, so I'm going to want more details before answering.

Number 1 evidence of a bait thread is when OP goes absent when asked for more details, only making the inflamatory post. So give me the story and I'll give you the crunch.

Lets see. First we check what they have in common.

Keen Senses, Low Light Vision. Offspring will have that.
They both have 2 DEX and 2 CHA, so offspring will have it too.
Lets roll for either -STR or -WIS. Its -WIS.

Lets give it one elven, and one catfolk feature.
Elven Immunities would be decent.
Clever trait from catfolk could fit. Or natural hunter.

Have an elven build. Add some cat ears and tail. No claws due to elven heritage. Voila.

Domesticated brown wood elf slavefu and fluffy Persian catgirl.

What do you want to know?

Tell them to kill themselves, then follow suit.

Failing that, they pick either elf stats or catgirl stats.

How she got pregnant?
What system?
What 'race' is 'catgirl'?
Is it a existing setting or homebrew?

You killed a thread for this Shit That Didn't Happen.

>How girl get pregnant

The usual way?

>System

Pathfinder, catgirl is a race in Pathfinder.

Oh, and homebrew setting. Kind of Final Fantasy or Legend of Zelda is fantasy.

Ish, not is.

>catgirl got elf girl preggo the 'usual' way

what kind of degenerate shit are you playing?

>Pathfinder
Oh.

Memes aside, the reason half-elves and half-orcs are a big deal is that most races can't actually breed together like that.

Neither side is part-human, so the pregnancy won't work, easy as that. There's a chart of beings that can manage to interbreed, and when they can, it's usually because of magic in the blood or because Humans or Dragons were involved somehow.

If you're going to insist that they have the kid, just pick whichever family member they look the most like and go with that.

>How she got pregnant?
My little user can't possibly be this pure.

I assume he might have meant a penis was involved if he said usual way. Perhaps some shapechange spell?

You're so adorably naive about the degeneracy of players.

Hence 'degenerate'

But hey, it is Magical Realm the TTRPG so this level of faggotry is expected.

OP, how many of your players are weaboo or ponyfags?

A shame what has become of Pathfinder.

It's a genetic disease.

Make it a Tibbit.

How the hell did PF turn into this? I've never met any of the degenerates who lurk in /pfg/ or freaks like OP when I've played. What kind of gutters do you have to dwell in to encounter them? The PF players I've met are usually dudes in their 30s who grew up playing 3.0 and don't want to change and we just do generic Tolkienish fantasy shit.

Alter self to turn into a male catboy is different them, let's say, alter self to turn into a male elf.

It's also different if the girl used a spell to grow a cock, or if she had one because she was created with one. There's no 'usual' way a girl gets another girl pregnant. All ways are unusual, but you know that, you just confirmed what I thought, this is a shitty bait thread.

Well, for starts:

You're on Veeky Forums, a website that the media has advertised as being full of edgy anarchist criminal computer wizards. That attracts a lot of mouth breathing, neckbearded, retards with the worst interests and sexual preferences.

Now give those degenerates and give them the comfortable privilege of semi-anonymous communication, and places to talk about and explore their disgusting desires.

Now give them a digital recruiting platform and a 'flexible' game system, so they don't have to worry about conforming to social norms.

You now have Veeky Forums's Pathfinder community.

It's a case of rotting meat attracting flies. If you're a decent person you'll tend to attract and play with decent people. If you're a slob with gross fetishes and poor self esteem, you'll attract terrible people.

Cat Girl impregnates Female Elf

reduces to "Girl impregnates Female"

Clearly magic is involved, so treat the child as having been born under a "curse," similar to Tieflings. I'm using curse to mean "semi-genetic magical condition affecting any offspring," whether the condition is good or bad being a matter of opinion. For particulars of the curse, lycanthropy forms a convenient shorthand.

Let's assume that the elf female is the once carrying the child, otherwise Anonymous needs to review how the word "impregnated" works.

The increased influence of being carried in the womb means that the child born is an elf, or at least a half-elf.

The difference is that the child is born with a form of lycanthropy, better known as the "curse" of being a "werewolf." Under certain conditions, such as the full moon, the child will turn into an alternate form. There is a "cure" such as a potion of wolfsbane, as well as a "cure" such as a silver bullet. The second cure implies that there is a weakness that comes with the condition.

The severity of the weakness affects any "perks" the cursed offspring may have. For example, in werewolves that regenerate from wound inflicted by a non-silver weapon, silver tends to burn to the touch and cause instant death, as well as wolfsbane potion allowing the transformed to keep their mind, otherwise being a mindless killing machine that puts their family and friends in danger.

There are a number of ways to do this, depending upon the setting. For example, perhaps catgirls and elves live in very different environments, so that desert conditions and even sand can trigger the catgirl transformation, while forest conditions and even leaves can restore the elven form. It is rare that catgirls actually go into heat, but if there were an estrus cycle, it could serve as trigger for the transformation. Also, catgirls and elves could have different lifespans, resulting in a life-cycle where the cat-erpillar lives for a while.

Catgirl.
Elf.

Catelf.

This.

Notice he did not say "characters" there.

Sometimes girls just have penises. You wouldn't refuse to allow a female character with a penis at your table...would you?

The answer to your question is Pathfinder.

Tolkien is boring and played out tbqh. Japfantasy is where it's at these days, and thank the gods for it.

thishastobebait.png

XP 100
N Tiny animal
Init +2; Senses low-light vision, scent; Perception +5

DEFENSE
AC 14, touch 14, flat-footed 12 (+2 Dex, +2 size)
hp 3 (1d8–1)
Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1

OFFENSE
Speed 30 ft.
Melee 2 claws +4 (1d2–4), bite +4 (1d3–4)
Space 2-1/2 ft.; Reach 0 ft.

STATISTICS
Str 3, Dex 15, Con 8, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 7
Base Atk +0; CMB +0; CMD 6 (10 vs. trip)
Feats Weapon Finesse
Skills Climb +6, Perception +5, Stealth +14; Racial Modifiers +4 Climb, +4 Stealth
Eat shit, OP. You brought this on yourself.

It's not. Ye older Scottish dorfs and faggot weakling elves are played out to the point of unbearable monotony. I'll take katanas and moogles over that shit.

You type all this with a reddit posting style.

>reddit posting style

What did they mean by this?

Have they really devolved to such an extent?

You seem to be fishing for lewd details, but I'll clarify. She used an Alter Self potion to grow working male genitals but stayed otherwise female and seduced and impregnated the elf while elf's husband was on a sidequest with another party member.

>Anarchist

Fascist, you mean, since Veeky Forums is a hive of Drumph supporters.

>Tieflings
>Lycanthropy

What?

>Any magical influence is a curse

That's stupid.

Wow. I'm impressed you somehow managed to disappoint me further, OP.

Not him, but what's wrong with that? Do you just pretend real life doesn't happen in your games?

He's probably one of those virgins from earlier going "they should kill themselves for not being muh comfortable standard Human White Male Fighter characters."

>She used an Alter Self potion to grow working male genitals but stayed otherwise female and seduced and impregnated the elf while elf's husband was on a sidequest with another party member.
>real life

Do people not get pregnant from casual sex encounters in real life?

Some fa/tg/uys are just fucking terrified of things they've never experienced, like sex.

>Fascist, you mean, since Veeky Forums is a hive of Drumph supporters.
It depends on which media outlet you follow really. The notorious hacker 4chin has been/will continue to be a boogeyman for the media, regardless of political agenda.

>seduced and impregnated the elf while elf's husband was on a sidequest with another party member

>magical catgirl/elf NTR
wew, use since it's probably the best so far. Maybe make the kid a futa if your player wants to go full turboslutting

>futa offspring as a side effect of using an Alter Self potion.

top fucking kekek

do catpeople give birth to litters usually? Could pull a snow white from Fables and have the elf give birth to a dozen kids.

Yes, the 400lb Russian hacker Veeky Forums. Anarchists don't survive here, even on /qa/, those fragile little snowflakes stay on reddit.

Snow White got pregnant from a cat in Fables?

depends on the era more like

During the Bush years, Hackers on Steroids were considered anarchists that trended toward the left due to their lack of respect for "the authority"

Then over 8 years of Obama we developed /pol/

I'm assuming that 2-3 years into Trump the needle with shift hard left again

Because as someone who has been here since 2004, the only truth about Veeky Forums is Contrarianism. The fucking second society at large (and other sites like SA and Gaia historically and Reddit and Tumblr nowadays) accepts or embraces something Veeky Forums will inevitably turn against it. So that they can continue to bitch about how shit "the other" is, regardless of what that other actually believes

From the Big Bad Wolf mate. And she had like 13 kids. One of which was just a gust of intelligent wind.

That post made me stare at my screen in confusion for half a minute. Then I laughed, I don't know why.
That is, I'd roll randomly for racial traits between elven and catfolk.

You haven't been here long, have you?

Its acknowledging that there are three influences on the birth:

the first girl
the second female
and the magic that made them "compatible."

Lycanthropy enables the child to alternate between catgirl and elven traits rather than creating a hybrid.

Curse may be an unfortunate choice of words, but you suffer from the unfortunate condition of tl;dr

So this is the r/anarchism raid I've heard so much about. Fuck off boyo, you're not our comrade and you're certainly not an oldfag if you think Veeky Forums was ever pro-anarchist. Ancap is as close as we've ever gotten.

>Y-you'll turn against Drumpf soon!

Nope. We finally got Our Guy in. EIGHT YEARS OF RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS, BABY!

>considered anarchists
>considered

I thought the entire purpose of the Pathfinder General was to contain this sort of thing

Much longer than you apparently. Go wax your mustache, your bull likes a smooth prep.

Reading comprehension shouldn't be expected from him, user. To expect him to be reasonable and educated is to invade and violate his safe space.

But there's no reason not to be a hybrid when even dragons produce them instead of some faggy weredragon thing.

So, no you haven't been here long. Well, the internet is an archive, go find some of Veeky Forums's history mate.

>expecting pf fags to respect community standards.

There is no such thing as an intelligent anarchist.

This. About the only objectively retarded opinion you can hold on Veeky Forums is that it will always have your back politically/socially.

>Still failing his reading comprehension check

Take 20, user, you've got enough time for it.
Here's a hint: The post you responded to was not written by an anarchist or someone who supports anarchy.

It would seem you're not too bright either. If you're American, I'd like my tax dollars you wasted returned to me.

>user points out how Veeky Forums has always been against bogymen from other sites, used to be Something Awful, now its Reddit

>/pol/cuck immediately starts implying he's from Reddit

Does it hurt tripping over yourself to prove his point?

it's not just /pfg/ honestly I never use what happens on Veeky Forums as an indicator for the hobby in general in the first place. It is mostly Paizo themslves that became the chief problem of pathfinder being 'Magical Realm the TTRPG ' as one user put it. They were the ones who are pumping out a shockingly large number of lewd spells/abilities, not to mention very creepy fetish monsters. They just listen to their tiny hugbox of fans on their official forums and the heck with the rest of us.

They've also been known to lurk, and even post, in /pfg/ before. They're not oblivious to what happens here.