There will never be a good duneboard game designedby hr giger, a cross between carcasonne katan and risk

>there will never be a good duneboard game designedby hr giger, a cross between carcasonne katan and risk

Other urls found in this thread:

boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/121/dune
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why don't you design on then faggot?

Why not just play the best Dune board game ever?

boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/121/dune

I never realized how gay Kristen Stewart is until I saw this picture. She wants to munch that carpet so bad her mouth is watering.

Sounds like you already have the basic idea in mind. Make it yourself. Judging by this thread you seem to have loads of free time.

actually i work 40hrs a week as tech support for american retail workers

I doubt it would be a very balanced game.

IIRC 'Rex' is FFG's setting neutral reprint of the same mechanics?

Unless your commute is 2 hours to and from work or you volunteer everyday you have a lot of free time.

work is exhausting to the mind

did you try doing something creative in a dirty bus you mongrel

I plan my campaign on a bus because of the afformentiomed 2 hour to and from commute.

ok?

>good

>Carcassone

>Risk

Carcassone is good.

And Risk can be a good framework for other interesting mechanics, as shown by Risk Legacy.

>legacy is good

no

Man, Legacy games are fucking great. Pandemic is better than Risk but they still manage to create really unique experiences unlike any game I'd played before them.

It's a shame that Seafall had bad mechanics beneath its Legacy layer. At least Risk is tried and tested, while Pandemic is the best of them, a great metasystem on top of a great game.

do you have to play risk legacy with the same crowd

I hate Carcassone with a passion. Though I gotta admit it's more than anything objectively bad.

You don't have to, although Legacy games do tend to work best if you play them over a long period of time with a relatively consistent group of people.

>setting neutral
Into the trash it goes.

Why is your image a block of wood and a light bulb?

You should check out Jihad: Burning Sands.

It's re-skinned Burning Wheel but it hits all your buttons.

>galactic empire
>body horror
>resource management
>turn-based play

I'd never play it. Too complex. Might be your thing.

>>setting neutral
>Into the trash it goes.
they didn't have the liscence to dune.
it's still good fucking shit.

>Why not just play the best Dune board game ever?
...Monopoly?

And you never realized that one's head is WAY bigger than the other? You have quite the priorities there.