Warren Buffet says people need to say away from bitcoin, how do I refute him?

"It's a method of transmitting money. It's a very effective way of transmitting money and you can do it anonymously and all that. A check is a way of transmitting money, too. Are checks worth a whole lot of money just because they can transmit money? Are money orders? You can transmit money by money orders. People do it. I hope bitcoin becomes a better way of doing it, but you can replicate it a bunch of different ways and it will be. The idea that it has some huge intrinsic value is just a joke in my view."

When asked about bitcoin's future on CNBC Buffett said, "Stay away from it. It's a mirage, basically."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s_8KR-n2fBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Boomerfaggot that has abandoned his own people to the jews

This boomer tried to fud the iphone also just let that sink in

>doesnt understand digital signatures and the security and censorship protection crypto provides
that's the value. fucking boomer

That jew cunt doesn't want normies and non-jews to reach billionaire status

Become an Obsidian Marine and rape him in the ass pretending he is a Dogecoiner

Send him a check for his company

Every famous innovator/genius in their field, if they live long enough, eventually peaks and begins to lose touch with what the next generation is doing. That he thinks the only value in Bitcoin is "transmitting money" shows he's reached that point.

He also didn't touch Internet stocks. Hes got his own method of investing and it works for him. YMMV, of course.

Does this senile retard not understand how difficult it actually is to send money to someone without a million middlemen and it being a major pain in the ass?

youtube.com/watch?v=s_8KR-n2fBQ

fkin brainlet lmao

This is why money is everything.

If this guy wasn't rich (or obscenely rich), no one would give a rat's ass about his opinion. Since he has money, however, his opinion is highly regarded, even about things he knows nothing about (case in point).

After being rich, it's easy to stay rich. Even more so if you happen to be a fucking boomer.

>muh boomer
you guys are hillarious calling everyone boomber when bitconers already became crypto boomers themselves
they made money with their shitcoin and think high price somehow gives it value and it will stay forever
ultimate boomers

>Warren "Do as I say and not as I do" Buffet

This guy is like the personifcation of Boomers, like how Cara Delevigne is the avatar of millennial degeneracy,. He became fabulously rich riding the postwar boom.

He's obviously right, bitcoin is useless, it doesn't solve any of the problems it purports to solve. Blockchain is the future for sure - but bitcoin itself is garbage. No one here really cares about it except as a means to make money. I've made a fuckton off of crypto but I know it's all bullshit.

Would anyone here be interested in bitcoin if it was more or less tied to the US dollar, +/- 5% fluctuating throughout the year, or maybe experiencing slow but reliable 2% annual growth? Like what would happen if bitcoin's a success and is fully distributed around the world, is no longer volatile and also no longer a get rich quick scheme. Who'd care then?

he did buy tech stocks, eventually he will buy some crypto, probably bitcoin becouse of the brand name.
>year 2030
>warren buffet spends 1/3 of his wealth to buy a one whole bitcoin

the jew

The part about BTC having no intrinsic value, maybe. All the rest though, he has no idea what the hell he's talking about. Comparing checks to BTC? Really? lol

What bothers me is people following hypocrites like him. He's already rich, he can say/do whatever the fuck he wants. He's also a terrible human being with the whole disowning his granddaughter.

salty nocoiner BTFO

Holy Shit! This just happened at 5:33 am.

We're the same way. If crypto pans out our kids will hate us for having all the money just because we were born at the right time to invent buying drugs on the internet with money you could trade on a magic the gathering website.

"Dad all you had to do was find some change in your old pair of pants from buying a bag of weed and you invested in the biggest transfer of wealth in human history"

>over the age of 35
>speaking his mind about crypto

Opinion instantly discarded

The people that trust in its' utility to store fiat securely?

Buffet is a fag. He gets special deals all the time: like a 10% yielding bond from a bank during the financial. Backed by the gov most likely. .

Wow, really hard to make money.

He's completely right. Every non-brainlet realises this.

>investing in bitcoin in december 2017
lmao

>Buffet is a fag. He gets special deals all the time: like a 10% yielding bond from a bank during the financial. Backed by the gov most likely. .
>Wow, really hard to make money.
you hate him cause you ain't him
salty low-life plebs

srs question

why do you say "Bahffet"
instead of "Buff`et"

its a french word, buuu ffeeehhhh tttt

ye dude i'm sure your cryptogains are far more impressive that buffet's career

kys

>boomer

This guy was already around during the great depression, fucking retard.

Noone care what he thinks, sure he is a genius when it comes to dealing with the "traditional" economy but when it comes to tech he is a dinosaur, he probably doesn't even know how to use a smartphone at 1% of its capacities.