Everyone always complains that LINK team doesn't communicate with the pleb pajeet investors who complain 24/7 who have...

Everyone always complains that LINK team doesn't communicate with the pleb pajeet investors who complain 24/7 who have never worked for a company like this in their life.

Sergey liked this tweet this month. It all makes sense now. LINK is gonna be the biggest coin the world has ever seen.

You nerds who haven't invested in LINK are gonna regret it and want to die. Pink wojaks, sad pepes will be the only thing on this forum when LINK hits the sky.

The potential of LINK has been seen by huge companies, it's only a matter of time.

Tell me pajeets, why aren't you holding thousands of cheap link? I'm a Chad and bought LINK at the floor, I keep accumulating because I am ready to become a millionaire, so many people on this forum clearly aren't ready.

Sergey, I love you.

The only thing I don't like is that judging from his Twatter Sergey seems to be another lefty bluepilled faggot, politically speaking. I just hope he doesn't end up putting out any Vitalik-esque Tweets in the future.

I love you too my son.

DAD IS THAT YOU

message from Sergey.. just gotta know where to look

what doe it mean

>1 dev

Lul, I can't wait for this shitcoin to be outdated within the next few months and watch all the linkies scream about how it's a storage of wealth or something

>Everyone always complains that LINK team doesn't communicate with the pleb pajeet investors
No. People complain that updates arent given to the investors who just handed 32 million usd over to two random guys.
Nobody gives a fuck about amas or whatever.

>appeal to fomo
>appeal to fomo
>appeal to fomo
kys rakesh

Nope he's a based libertarian man even says it in an interview

Yeah so basically a lefty faggot.

So basically you’re a retard

No but you're probably a refugee

I'd be willing to bet, without even checking it, that Einstein did not say that.

oh no sergey what is you doin?

I know... it disappointed me too, desu. Oh well, if he can make me a millionaire someday I'll still be thankful.

And you're a poorfag

>Sergey, I love you

the delusion runs rampant

The rabbit hole keeps getting deeper.
First Rory talked about how happy he was that his wife adopted a black boy.
Then it was discovered that Steve Ellis is being followed by Barack Obama on Twitter, who by the way, is a major ally to Hillary Clinton - a well known murderer.
Now, we find out that Sergey, too, is a cuckold, just like his community manager.

The ride downwards never ends. Sell now, all signs point to this being a communist P&D. Sergey is going to sell all of you out to Tumblr feminists. He's going to use smart contracts to find your home address and round you right-wingers up for execution.

The communist revolution begins with LINK. Buying LINK is supporting communism. SELL IF YOU VALUE THE LIBERTY OF YOUR COUNTRY. SELL SELL SELL

why don't you make somewhere around45 million (sergeys est. net worth) and get a meeting with SWIFT then come back and complain about someone else being bluepilled.

This so hard.

If your political ideology contains at its core a metaphor based on a Hollywood movie, then how do you expect for anyone of consequence (politicians, academics, journalists) to take you seriously?

You can't make this shit up

Especially considering that "having a problem for every solution" is exactly how science advances and was his primary role in the refining of quantum mechanics.

10k link is all i can afford to invest but its enough imo cause link will eventually break $1000

Wow le ebin maymay Xdddd

>forum

Whats wrong with that? Cant he say that refugees from white countries are doing better than refugees from 3rd world shitholes? Look at Sergey. He is lowkey Russian tiger.