Any one else here feeling comfy holding the only aryan coin on the market right now? Made by a real aryan man...

Any one else here feeling comfy holding the only aryan coin on the market right now? Made by a real aryan man, with one goal to make the whole world a better place. Come in here and post your price predictions and what you gonna buy once we hit $1

Currently mining this at home for some free $ while it's cheap.

lost so much money on this shitcoin, only have about 400

yet it's still on a noob exchange.

cryptopia is noob exchange?

what ru using and what are your results. this seems to be the best option to mine with a low tier rig.

A rope

Literally how could you loose money on this lol. Just hold it for a while.

200 satoshi once the 24 hour backlog of people trying to get their coins come through

>slavs
>aryan
pick one

He is anglo/germanic LOL

cryptopia reminds me of neopets for some reason

You're gonna get dumped on once ico coins get released

I would know since I still need to dump mine

The idea is shit (mobile mining really? lmao as if mobiles don't have shitty enough battery life already)but I'm holding some peanut amount, I'll dump on the first occasion.

you mean 50 sats.

>anglo
>aryan
Still an interesting coin tho.

>dumping ICO coins with all the panicked pajeets
>not buying the dip and holding for future gains
As someone with only 135k from ICO, I'm looking forward to the upcoming opportunity.

>200 satoshi once the 24 hour backlog of people trying to get their coins come through

Imbecile, we are insiders, we know that January is going to be monstrous, no one will ever have seen what will happen with ETN, you will only have your eyes to cry

I already have my stack on a paper wallet and i aint shook lol

Comfiest hold ever
>t. 14,000 ETN bought *after* ICO

bought during ICO, now 10x worth