Get the fuck in user. The burgers are getting their checks today and they wake up in 30 mins

Get the fuck in user. The burgers are getting their checks today and they wake up in 30 mins

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2017/12/14/bloomberg-ethereum?__twitter_impression=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Im in and ready for the lift off

Can we break past $400 this time please

LETS LIFT OFF

Whats going on today?

payday bby

How is LTC still going down? Jesus christ. I’ve bought twice on this slide down and it was never the floor. I feel like the normies who FOMO’d in are selling at a loss because they think it’ll drop to 0 or some shit. God. Hopefully they drop out of the game entirely because they’re so stupid and unpredictable.

Get ready for all the normies who have been wanting to buy in and only have time in the weekend

The only thing thats getting pumped and dumped this weekend is Bitcoin. And more than likely your mum

The question isnt how far we drop, but what new heights we reach

Cant wait for normies to buy the kids litecoins for christmas

This.

Normies are indeed both a blessing and a curse.

Also the mempool will deflate again and people will get their btc on exchanges. A weekend full of dollars and bitcoin on coinbase. What could they possibly buy?

normies are retarded, but not that retarded
they just witnessed it falling $100 in one day
why would they rush to buy it?

bitcoin is going to spill profits soon enough and they'll be going right into cheap alts

Btc was successful because the normies didn't flood it thinking it was free money

Because they only see its the cheapest coin to buy on normiebase.

I’m not worried about how far it drops because I’ll hodl regardless. I don’t panic buy or panic sell. I’m just confused by what’s happening. It’s like people are cashing out after they see they’re a couple hundred up. We’re trying to reach lamboland and they’re trying to reach onenightoutwiththematesland. Fucking hell.

I even know normie friends who bought at 350 and they say theyre leaving it there for a half year or so.
Shows that there is something more subhuman than normies that sell so quick

if btc goes up fast alts come down fast , generally always recover. Unless its like month long like an upcomming fork.

Eth moon first or ltc?

>he thinks ltc is going anywhere as btc is literally firing its engines as we speak

Shit, the fat dude looks exactly like me. Except fat.
Also, it totally is free money.

BTC futures releases on the 18th. FUD is at an all time high and people are doubting BTC claiming it's going to plummet. All that FUD money will go into established Altcoins like LTC and ETH.

This. To them, "this could be like bitcoin"
And in all reality if theres enough normie adoption, it could

>tfw people are LITERALLY selling right now and dont realize

amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2017/12/14/bloomberg-ethereum?__twitter_impression=true

You're just drawing lines, the upswing is completely made up, isn't it.

If everybody sold their BTC and bought LTC, the prices would switch. That’s why it’s so much smarter to hold alts. The most expensive coin is also the one most likely to crash.

I love that you can look at that graph and see a reason to think this piece of shit is going anywhere.

>this

Fuck what should I do, should I wait for it to drop and then buy

I don’t want to miss the party

yea i'm just trying to decide if it's too early to buy more i was thinking i'd load up at 250

Good buy point for LTC or are we going lower

WTF ALL MY LINK IS GONE?!?!

HEY NEWFAGS, LTC FOLLOWS BTC

Fuck it, just bought it

Bought $2k at 280 and am comfy as fuck. Whatever you do you have a better entry point now.

>caster
>berserker
>rider
>saber
>archer
>assassin
>lancer
choose your fighter

you have no idea what youre doing

Koreans are still dumping Litecoins... give it a few more days.

i bought $1k at at 100 and another $1k at 346, skimmed a bunch of the profits in between so i'm at 6.71 LTC rn. only other coin i'm holding is 1 ETH and i kinda feel like i should either put more into that idk

Hold till Monday, then see.

ok

Hey look, it's a panicking bag holder. Laff.

THIS. GOD DAMMIT I SOLD MY LTC AT 150 CUZ I DIDNT EXPECT GREEDY FUCKING NORMAL FAGS TO PUMP IT TO 420 IN 1 FUCKING DAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! DIE NORMIESS!!

mfw i bought at 106

>Tfw you bought at exactly 100

Is this the night we break the bearish trend?

HOPE YOU GUYS ACCUMULATED BECAUSE WERE SLOWLY GOING TO READY THE ROCKET

If I buy back in now I would have only accumulated 3 more LTC from my original position of 200, are we going to see a big pump tonight or should I sit this one out?

those bittrex sell walls

Not happening. Don't invest in this shit coin. Sell walls are uuuuuuuuge

Sell walls can be lifted, but no TA can tell you whether or not the whale will lift them...

so glad i decided to buy back in right after selling down 20%

It's getting harder.

a...are we going up guys?

My cock, yes.

The volume and upward movement looks promising, but if these walls aren't lifted we aren't going anywhere. Up to the whale (probably a single whale with all the walls up).

Its always better slowly attacking the wall instead of bombing it all and letting the refugees in

GOOOOO

ltc is chadcoin. no pajeets allowed in

The walls are probably bots, they just move arround the actual price (both sides).

All my normiebase money is in LTC, let's go.

Jew user here, Panjeet is a whale

Reached its peak and falling.time to sell

>tfw you're witnessing the normies go to war with the whales for control of the moon

It's a new age of mythology gents

Get in? Its to late to get in now you stupid fuck. The bottom already came and gone while you were crying that its dipping.

> today

imlying deposits won't take a week

user.. OPs post was 2 hours ago...

Same here, 50k @ $106

only 1k for me im not a richfag :

WHAT THE FUCK BIZ YOU SAID LITECOIN WOULD DUMP.

I PUT A MASSIVE SHORT ON THIS SHIT IM LEVERAGED UP TO MY ASS IN CREDIT CARD DEBT I TOOK OUT TO CRASH THIS SHIT

YOU SAID IT WOULD DUMP. YOU SAID IT WAS A DEAD COIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

noice

We will narrate about those things to our grandchildren

What a time to be alive

that was a nice small recovery, we're back to hovering around 300. should be back up around 350 by monday, 400 around christmas for sure. dont panic sell; its not the end of the world, you weak handed pussies.

>dont panic sell
>panic sell
>sell

SELL SELL SELL

What about last week's money? Or the week before? I get paid weekly, and I know others get paid bi-weekly. They'll probably have new money today either way.

>tfw you managed to get in & out at both ends of the pump for once

Dude give up, we got scammed
Just accept it and move on

Tonight we ride!

$500 PT

320 BOYS SUCK A DICK SELLERS WE'RE GOING TO THE MOON

I'M IN THE FUCKING GREEN WOOHOOO

420 TONIGHT

didn't the creator of ltc tweet that it was likely gonna crash down to $90? that still happening or was he talking shit?