>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AWWt9nhx6t0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Added in the stuff. Addressed some of ASA's item concerns. Added in the Shovelling Bunnies and the Moon Fireworks. If cyoag is interested because of formatting it went to 17 pages at 5599 (not 8 pages at 8k like they thought)

Despite its title it's tentatively finished unless Epicure wants to add more stuff or people have items they want added in. Merry Xmas.

I have no clue what is representative of your chain so I have nothing to add on my part unfortunately. I mean I contemplated adding in Xmas Robots, but then I dunno if people would really key in who that referred to.

>The Tree that came from a Jumper’s Garden
So why exactly are you encouraging her to stick around by pandering? None of her shit is impressive and you're just purposefully poking the stick at this rate. It's like you want her to keep yelling at you.

This is surprisingly good for a rushed Christmas jump.

>Shovelling Bunnies

I'm blushing

I'm good with it. Thanks again for working with me on this. It was fun.

>(not 8 pages at 8k like they thought)

That was actually my comment, and I'm a /jc/ regular. Made that estimate off of my own words/page ratio.

Yup, was fun over here too, thanks for starting it.
Alternative color inflected terrible on eyes version because Xmas colors are terrible. Sandra/Quiet or whoever you can take the card now.

On the road right now.
>Lunar Fireworks
YOOOOOOOOOU

All those posts last thread made me smile. I'm glad I could make /jc/ a little more fun for yall.

I didn't say they were. I just said there ARE real afterlives that we've seen.

Yeah, Valkarie Profile is the kind of stuff that I was looking for, actually. Thanks!

and a repeat of the question: I was looking for ways to improve Nasu style homunculus. I would be merging different forms of magic through Cardcaptor Sakura's perk, but other than that ideas are cool. EVO, Symbiote, and Valkyrie Profile have all been rec'd

How fast can I fly with the wings from bodymod? I assume I would fly at running speed, but the cyoa doesn't specify.

Anima Creation magic can do some silly shit when it comes to making life.
Same with D&D epic level magic, but that's basically GM fiat in player hands.

I'll repeat.

>Not a single fuck was given for Gaunlet.

It not cold out here. It's just raining. That's why I'm shivering.

If a Lumen Sage in Bayonetta rebelled against the angels, could their power be stripped away?

I didn't forget ya, Gaunlet. It's just been a really rough day and I needed a pick me up. Also, I am garbage at phone posting.

Your jumps are fun and your builds are neat reads.

In fairness, some people shilled themselves.

Other thread made me realize my teleportation wasn't up to par. So, best teleportation?

Who did?

What the fuck. Did you seriously just build a monument to the shitposter right in time for Christmas?

>Stares at the half-gallon of eggnog I've already drank. Turns to the half-gallon in my hand. Looks over to cat, wearing a santa hat cause neighbors got bored and I'm too lazy to take it off.
To be fair I've got nothing else to do today.

Hero BBS goes to multiple universes level. Wayfairer is bullshit yo. On the local scale I think Level 5 Teleporter is cool too.

>Red item
Instantly tainted.

Google says it's a Homestuck Fansong. Whether that makes it better or worse is up to you.
youtube.com/watch?v=AWWt9nhx6t0

Yup. They're kind of tsundere for him from what I've seen.

The best? Probably D&D greater teleport.
It just werks and you can go anywhere. You don't even need to have seen your destination before.
It's a 7th level D&D spell so you can't spam it without shenanigans, but it's still toppest tier.

Worm's blink is also nice in that it's hyper fast.
Code Lyoko's is unique(I think) in that you can choose to conserve your momentum when teleporting.

>To be fair I've got nothing else to do today.

I know that feel. Spent the last couple days in a house where I hate 1/3 of the people, and this whole shebang happening here is probably the only thing that's got me in the actual christmas spirit.

I don't understand?

Merry Christmas from /cyoag/!

Special thanks to Sandra for dropping this in my lap and heading off to a party and for providing the template.

If I got any characters wrong, it's cause this was done real quick and I don't know ur namefags.

Can it do interplanetary teleportation? Interstellar?

I suppose. It's too bad he didn't get the subject-verb agreement right, though. I don't like Homestuck at all, but at least it's better than I thought.

Jesus fucking Christ. I don't know if this is hilarious or sad.

See, I would complain about you recycling a format this blatantly

but that'd be waaay too hypocritical, so I'll just say Merry Christmas senpai.

D&D greater teleport can go anywhere.
So long as you have a reliable description of where you're going you get there with no error.
Unfortunatly it doesn't do interplanar, but distance is no issue.

Merry christmas to you too

And...spot on.

>See, I would complain about you recycling a format this blatantly
Said the Jumpchain user

Besides its like 6am here imma sleep now

It's something allright.
Merry Christmas both to you and the rest of /cyoag/.

>dirge
>frequently bullied by Red
You're right about one thing. This is spot-on.

Thanks Quiet. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

My vote is for hilarious in the same way that particularly bad fanfiction is hilarious.

I'm not sure if I should be laughing at my entry or not.

Definitely the telephone game of CYOAs.

>no Red
Good. You really want that bitch to have her ego inflated?

If there's any entry it should be the worst entry ever. She's shit and should be treated like shit.

I actually bully dirge more than enough.

Just ask him about icecream.

English did you rape me and I forgot about it sometime.

Save States are for babies who can't maintain a basic stable timeloop.

was there a jump that had a perk that prevented your own magic from hurting you? I thought that I remembered one, but I can't seem to find it

Merry Christmas.

Also, I wish I could touch Quicksilver's fluffy tails.

Cardcaptors, Safety First.

PFFFFT

It's just great.

I guess y'all must have tried to avoid having the *obvious choice
I'm too good of a waifu to be in you guys' league ~

You can go die in an explosion. I'll be content having a castle for Neo-chan and I.

Diggs Worm is up there none of us stand a chance.

I'll have you know RNG-kun said I was prettier!

Fucking /cyoag/ fags. Why the hell did we even give them anything when they write this kinda crepe.

So why did you put in an item to try and make Red come back if she's just going to stomp on your dick the second she does? You're just inviting the drama on yourself now.

But what happens when she's eaten all up?

Well played, friends. Well played. Merry Christmas.

RNG-Kun is a spaz Diggs. Imma make a build or something....

Hey, at least you got one. I don't even know why Dirge and Heaven are up there.

Red specifically told them on IRC they didn't want to be in there.

>Red specifically told them on IRC they didn't want to be in there.
Well this changes everything. needs to add her to piss her off and drive her away.

I treat her with care alright. Loving care. I don't have to worry about that. AT ALL. As long as I keep that yellow haired demoness away...

Hey, at least your entry is cool! I want to go on an adventure to end all moons as well!

Red's not even in the IRC dummy.
She's too busy with Grad School.

Uh huh

I have no clue why I'm there either, but if it's going to be Xmas and it's Quiet/SDA making it anyways I don't see much point to questioning it.

12/10, thanks for the laugh. You're alright for a west coaster, quiet. Thanks, merry christmas and happy finishing up urban fantasy.

D-Does anyone else want to hug Quicksilver? I kinda feel sad now.

If we're being honest, we kinda fucked up his vision on Jumpchian...

Rolled 3 (1d8)

1.Fire Emblem Awakening
2.Destiny
3.FF9
4.VA-11 HALL-A
5.Generic Sugar Bowl
6.Tomb Raider
7.Touhou Project
8.World Trigger

Gonna need a replacement

Hey Justiceanon, do you put out?

Merry Christmas you beautiful diamond.

FF2

>A fucking Final Fantasy jump
Jesus Christ.

Death of the author and all that.
I'd still buy him a beer or something to make up for it if we ever met irl though.

Only for people I'm married to.
Also I don't walk around naked, just shirtless.

God damn it, accepted

It's winter break.

All the more reason to insert her and drive her off. We can cooperate with dirge and start twisting the knife.

Seems like I dodged a bullet. Go me!
But it looks pretty good Quiet! Always nice to see that you are still alive and kicking.

Does quiet know Quicksilver IRL or something? This is literally how I think Quicksilver spends the rest of his days.

Something something community osmosis

Something something inevitable

I mean I feel bad for the guy but...what was he expecting to happen? On this board, of all places? After his previous experiences in MR, to boot? After presumably having loitered in CYOA gen of all places for a spell?

Well I can see how I missed her since she was on for all of five seconds.
I have to question why you'd have logs like that, but I guess everyone has a hobby.

Kinda amazing to see that he did it in three hours. I kinda wish you were in it. I would have picked u for husbando option

Sorry to break the holiday cheer for a second but-you guys are reporting and ignoring right? I think being reminded of his complete loneliness on Christmas is triggering the shitposter.

What's the appeal of this place anyways

You're an Ork, would anyone waifu an Ork?

Nah, I think he must've asked someone who was around for The Troubles, though.

I think it's the template for another waifu CYOA repurposed with some new text and images. Probably the CYOA gen author waifu one, in fact.

Careful with that user.
You'll get banned for "abusing" the report button

>Also I don't walk around naked, just shirtless.
Too late, it's already canon now.

You're a slut. Why would anyone waifu a slut?

Also, don't you keep posting pictures of that orc girl?

There is no cheer so long as the threat of Red ruining this place even more is still around. She's already chased off dirge and wakfu, you really want her here?

I just hope she's raging hard from dirge and quiet tag-team prodding her like this and kills herself.

Escapism. Same as CYOA gen, really. Hence why despite all our bickering we seem to have come to something of a truce on Christmas.

It's the template for the christmas collab quite and Sda did for christmas

I've been told it's against the rules to say yay or nay on such questions. He's kinda butthurt because someone deleted one of his posts, so someone must be right?

>Only for people I'm married to.
HOW MANY

HOW MANY ARE THERE

ANSWER. THE. QUESTION.

The template comes from SDA's original Demons and Angels roomate thing. The most recent it was used was for the collab cyoa they're making over there.

Lies! Shirtless and with a vest has been my thing for ages now!

I don't want to be waifued, so it don't matter.

Orks are not the same thing as Orcs
Also she's a half-orc. Half-elf.

So many he doesn't even know all of their names.

>dirge and quiet tag-team
Whow, whow. Hold up there user, I just put together the responses I got. I'm not into /jc/ politics or anything.

Looking at this, I'm sure sure if I should begin or continue to refrain from namefagging.

Please don't respond.
He's shitposting and outright making shit up.
Just let him rot.

Ignore him. There's an user with a severe and irrational hateboner for Red, to the point of really creepy obsession.

It's a funny and amusing piece. Just leave it be and tune them out.

Don't bother. I've tried several times to get it through to this idiot that I don't want to be involved in politics, and he insists regardless. He won't listen to anyone at this point for his soapboxing.