Give me your BEST insider information about a coin that's going to pump

give me your BEST insider information about a coin that's going to pump

explain what and how you know

no bagshilling

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/73zjv8/we_are_the_team_from_power_ledger_creators_of_the/
substratum.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Confido

R u we Todd ed?

Fucking millions of Tethers printed, weekend, BTC is groundhogging, BTC is gonna pump

I need INSIDER INFO not shit that can be googled

make me rich bizzyboddies

I just ran into Sergey at a McDonald's. He was getting some chicken nuggets and we got involved into a conversation, as he tried to dip into my sauce.
Long story short he asked me if I can code in GO

IOTA Q

hello biz it is me, teeka, yet again
i strongly encourage you to buy confido up to 500 satoshi and with no stop loss
this coin has a very bright future and i see potential for 50x returns by the end of 2018
-teeka

uptoken.org 2h left to chip in and it's going to PUUuuuump like crazy

Ven. Get ready for it

my dad works at bitcoin. He said sell coin now. will failling soon

actually seems decent

never bought an ICO before though feels sketchy

ETHLEND, the dapp releases tomorrow literally, and its maintained 170 sats through the btc pump

Ico
Initial coin offer how is it any more sketch

goldman sacchs insider here, talk saying we're getting ready to buy 10 billion in wavescoin

just office talk numbers could be larger or smaller

i saw vitalik yesterday infront of pîzzahut apparenlty waiting for someone

SALT

Not even kidding. Ven. Buy or cry. Screenshot this.

where can I buy it

and why do you know it will moon

I actually have a long ass report from Meryl lynch my financial advisor buddy sent me. It helped me pick ripple because of the amount of was discussed in there...

LARPers
All of you

was it saying anything specific if you can remember?

That it would help fx transactions but needed more buy in from financial institutions. Overall the report frowned on investing in cryptos due to volatility, it's more background on the strengths and weakness of btc, ether and ripple. It also discuss a few more alts but not at the length of those three. Maybe I'll post it later. If anything it's a good intro to cryptos but it was published in October so a bit dated.

looks nice I bought $50 of it

(..I don't have much money)

WAVES
>NG Algo launch
>Added on Binance

VAGENE

Shark here.
I don't get why you think we'd want to share "insider information". The fuck kind of incentive do I have? It's better for me when you faggots fomo and push it way higher than it should go in the first place

nice I love shit like this

thanks mate

WAVES seems to be on a steady downtrend vs BTC

Vechain, not insider information but holy shit look at the rumors swirling if even 1 hits this will 20x your money in a month

Cheers

Blocktix will release alpha sometime in the next two weeks. It will 5x or so before the end of January. You're welcome, Veeky Forums.

Xby. Final testnet within the next few days followed by node activation. Dont miss out.

fuck their entire website is in gook

Their subreddit and telegram is very helpful!

In a paid telegram group.

REQ's update is coming later today or tomorrow.

BCH will be added to coinbase 1 Jan

XRP, DASH, ADA, BTG, IOTA, XEM, XMR, NEO are coming to Gdax exclusively (no coinbase).

That's all I know.

you pay for this common sense shit. I also want to start a telegram and scam normies

Digibyte

VEN is going to be listed on Bithumb by this Sunday. Once normie Korean money has access to this coin, it'll be too late. Catch your jaw as it drops.

>give me your BEST insider information
how new are you

Can we just all pump a shitcoin on here and spread it to plebs on reddit ect?

I don't care much for this shilling board, but I will say this. I bought all the POWR I need to comfortably get out of this shithole of a company I work for who which they are partnering with in Q1 of 2018.

Enjoy being poor. Power ledger is a steaming dumpster fire.

They have absolutely no idea how they are going to make the technology works and the CEO has less than questionable ethics.

Don't take my word for it check out the mess here reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/73zjv8/we_are_the_team_from_power_ledger_creators_of_the/

BURST - has been on a steady bull run for weeks and still flying completely under the radar. Have a big announcement on December 27th which they claim is "the biggest single announcement to any crypto to date". Ideal candidate for pump and dump

TNB

Because it got listed on binance about 24 hours ago

You're actually retarded if you think coinbase/gdax is going to add those coins.

Is everyone on Veeky Forums this dense?

Hint: ERC20
Hint: No one has mentioned it in this thread or any other thread about what gdax/coinbase is going to add.
Hint: You don't own it because in all the time of coming on Veeky Forums I've never once seen it shilled
Hint: It has a big market cap

SUB.
Decentralized internet. After the FCC vote, its uses become essential. It will only go up, just let it get to the public radar.
substratum.net/

>insider information about a coin that's going to pump
shitcoin from 2014 rising from the dead - doriancoin

>explain what
hard fork to asic-resistant algo, rebrand coming

>how you know
I am the dev and hold 85% of circulating supply

RCN
dyor

POWR is cute. But not worth big investment.

fucking kek, its a wolf pit in shitcoinland, just the way i like it

TenX is being added on Bithumb on Monday, Etherium added as payment option on Christmas, and Banking license in February.

How do I know? I seduced Julian a the TenX party last night. He was very drunk and said more than he should have post coitus.

>SPOONFEED ME!!!!
kill this kid

>this reddit thread
top kek. how Veeky Forums shilled this idiots for months is beyond me

Lockchain is coming right out of ICO today into its first exchange, HitBTC. I expect it will spike.

Tron

>Butthurt nocoiner

I'm a man, by the way. Not that that's there's anything wrong with that.

PAY?

No.

Qtum? Tenx?

You guys keep posting coins that get shilled on here regularly.

Keep thinking.

One more hint. OG ERC20 tokens.

Good luck. Maybe try doing some independent research and learn about what promising crypto projects have been in the works for more than the last 12 months (when everyone was trying to scam for free coins with the ICO craze..)

Then it must be a platform for market prediction, right?

God speed, user.

We're all in this together.

>coinbase adding erc20
meme harder

If you fucking say Bancor...

SALT its platform is releasing this month.

Is bancor over a year old?

Jesus christ baka

Is it worth signing up to some shit cunt exchange to get in on this little nigger?

or has it already mooned and it's over

Currently only listed on ED. Its first incubator project, Look Lateral, will have its crowdsale on early Jan.

here's a real insider tip- look at tokens aimed at food safety. ConAgra foods is integrating their food processing factories blockchain tech in the coming year and are already briefing engineers and execs on blockchain technology.

source: family at the top of ConAgra foodchain

You spelled EBST wrong.

Im a cyber security consultant.
I've recently performed a number of audits and readiness / resilience reviews for energy / power companies.

Our country's biggest energy provider has openly announced their preparations for adopting blockchain based energy trading. Another large company whose currently being audited by me, is preparing for blockchain energy trading (energy trading is the main source of their multi billion dollar profits each year). They're all adopting Powr.

I would never trade with insider information and luckily was holding prior to the audits so was not required to sell, but it reinforced that I had made a solid decision with it.

Nice attempt at shilling.
Good luck with your shit coin.

video?

You think it those 3 from her blog?

Altcom. This baby will make you fucking good money. Currently listed on only on yobit and stockswxchabge, has a 200k supply, master nodes come out today, the coin has a dedicated forum, a strong community, high staking rewards, and a rebranding towards the project is coming. Oh and you get rewarded for participating in forums