So how has your Christmas been Veeky Forums? My roommate made me this if you would want to read along

So how has your Christmas been Veeky Forums? My roommate made me this if you would want to read along.

Sure, read it user.

LOL, you know they love you when they call you a shitlord.

>Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series!
>AND KNUCKLES

I contribute to Christmas cheer by not celebrating Christmas. By some roundabout logic it actually works and makes good couple people cheerful.

Hey OP this is great but could you please turn the pictures/camera so it's not sideways?

The end

Daw, that was sweet OP. Thanks for the good feels!

So far, I exchanged steam games with some people I know online.
I made someone I write/game with very happy by sending them booze.
And then I spent xmas eve doing Stuff. Collected the turkey, helped my mother stuff it, went motorbiking because clear roads and no rain (and didn't fall off; an accomplishment considering I'm still learning), and then helped prepare more xmas food. Mostly by reading out the recipes and doing all the manual labour, because that's what helping mother entails.
And now, xmas morning, after catching up on all the sleep stolen by the xmas rush at work, I'm going to play Farming Simulator.

my christmas has been good.
got clothes and gift carss mostly.
the mrs got me aTie Striker for xwing and the new Bloodbowl.

It was nice watching how excited my daughter was to get her Dory toys.

Christmas is just getting started here, mom's making breakfast and we're just waiting on the middle brother to show up. Hyped to get to my dad's I'm getting a plane chase anthology.

Christmas is great!

Christmas was fun. Last minute plan change and instead of being with my friends I drove all the way to the coast to meet up with my parents and siblings.
I got thee book Daemonifuge and some chocolate.

My siblings and I did all the cooking and made enough food to feast on over the next two days.

Fucking cool as hell dude.

tfw no christmas presents for me this year

Due to bad economic choices I am temporary forced to return to ye olde man's home, and my entire family happen to be in an extremely fundamentalist christian cult(blablabla celebrating Jesus' birthdate elevates Jesus above God HERESY!), so no Christmas this year for me.

Is cool. It's a welcome change of pace. Since all my mates know that I cannot celebrate christmas with my family due to their fucking retarded religious beliefs, my friends always come crash my place after they're done with familial obligations which means that christmas is always a alcohol and other narcotics filled shitfest. Of course, they cannot do that this year.

Now I can just sit down and think about what a fucking retarded cocksucking smegmawanking cunt year 2016 has been, and look around for new living space. 2017 can only get better.

Here's hoping you the absolute best of luck bro. I'm in a rough spot myself. Rough enough that it's just fucking ridiculous.

Have some luck yourself too.

>mad about Trump getting elected
you have to go back

That's pretty fucking awesome OP

I have just about every RPG PDF worth having

Email me at [email protected] for 5e, Pathfinder, Unknown Armies 3e, Shadowrun 5e, and more.

Merry Christmas you fucks.

(I love you)

>implying im american
>implying i give a shit about a bunch of retarded neanderthals electing some kind of irish manmonkey across the atlantic

I'm talking about my own life, you fucking retarded /pol/ autist. Here's a nice christmas present you can personally give to all of Veeky Forums. Go fucking kill yourself.

>blablabla celebrating Jesus' birthdate elevates Jesus above God HERESY!)
huh, that's a new one.

my fundamentalist grandmother doesnt celebrate Christmas, but that's because it's a rebranded pagan holiday and she isn't pagan.

Hahaha you dumb fuck that's not the only thing that happened this year, you need to go back to cuckfront

My year sucked cock and it had nothing to do with him, brexit, migrants, or any of that stupid bullshit

It's Christmas, let up on this shit for one day

nice back pedaling

how does it feel to be on the losing side of the culture war?

Fuck yourself nigger, no one cares about /pol/

>pic related, it's you

>Ethan Bradbury
I lost it.

Daily reminder /pol/ is primarily a foreign website that has overtaken our board culture

Christian (cult) beliefs, they all make no fucking sense.

I like how all these festivities go back to prehistoric shamanic rituals to make the cold winters go away. Gives a connection to mankind's deep history.

>our board culture
not yours anymore cuck

you have to go back

Even if it's an actual retard and not just pretending, there's no excuse for replying to something this lazy.

Be the bigger guy and enjoy the day

Would have been funny if there was a Black Lotus in there.

True, but I love to post le fedora man calling people cucks

only cuck in here is you, mister butthurt liberal

Delete swarmfront, free Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums is not a serf board

The conquerors are disguised as revolutionaries

>liberal

keks 4u big guy

your script is showing

You wear yours on your chest, locust

it's a badge of honor unlike yours

you have to go back

I wish everyone, even the shitposters here, a merry Christmas.
Now stop posting and go do something worthwhile.

can we just not fucking do this today? OP made a great thread, stop shitting it up

nope, this is what /pol/fags do

they shit up every other board 24/7 just like furries or ponyfags used to

it's not shitposting if it's our website

there's always tumblr or reddit for liberals like you

>/pol/fag makes excuses for violating containment

just like the furshits used to

You know you're doing the same. Nobody here sees you as the good guy, you're both annoying shitheads who need to shut up and stop ruining Christmas.

we won

you have to go back

Behold the autist, brave shitposter on the front lines, destroying Veeky Forums board by board

You're literally as bad as chanology, Veeky Forums is not a political platform and it never will be

It isn't your website faggot, you didn't win because you're all just a bunch of retarded roleplayers anyways

Actually trying to stand up to the Swasticucks isn't a bad thing user, this thread is dead now anyways

nobody gives a shit about some stupid vote in burgerstan or britbongland

get back your idiot box

Remember when Veeky Forums had derails about horse anuses and corpse disposal instead of stupid political shit?

Muslims belief are always to be respected though, inshallah.

Thanks, OP. Made me smile on an otherwise bleak day.

you have to go back

ALL OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP

well this seems like a traditional Christmas now. Everyone arguing over stupid shit until one person finally loses it and tells everyone to stfu

Got this awesome pull from a deckbuilder's toolkit christmas gift

Sweet.

If it keeps happening every time you reply, STOP FUCKING REPLYING.

thanks for posting, bro

Picture of what you gave the 4th best roommate in the world

Right on!

Merry Christmas to me! Please fall on a giant rug covered in Legos. Repeat till you realize you are a sad person

you have to go back

>not using birthing pod
It was so close.

Still you've got a great roommate.

cute, user
thanks for sharing
merry christmas all

I got not one, not two, but THREE Magnus the Red kits. I love my family and friends very much, and am happy to have then

My parents heard me complaining about how expensive Lightning Bolts were, so they bought me some.

InB4 can't afford a $2 card, it's not that I can't afford it, I just think printing it at uncommon in an expensive set is absolute bullshit.

Witnesses?

Holy shit. What are the odds of opening of those in a toolkit?

You got one hell of a friend and a roommate, OP. That's the kind of gift giving money can't buy.

Mine's been good! Friend gave me a Jap Rings of Brighthearth, brother got me Breya so I could mash my Esper and Daretti deck together, and I got a Convergence of Cyriss battle engine.

I spent most of it shut in my in-laws' basement, writing some worldbuilding material. Managed to get roughly half of the people in my life to actually listen to me this time when I said I didn't want any gifts, so that was nice.

It was surprisingly peaceful. A bit high strung when we were preparing food to visit the family of my sister's husband, but otherwise it was pretty chill. Got some more art supplies and Pokemon Moon, and everyone liked the presents I got them; so I'm a pretty happy camper. Now it's time to intensify my knitting for some late(r) presents to extended family.