Post edgy/Mary Sue/just plain awful character concept

>Post edgy/Mary Sue/just plain awful character concept
>Next poster figures out way to make said concept playable (or at least interesting) and posts own awful concept
I'll start.
>A chaotic neutral half-demon half-vampire who does whatever he wants and wields a perpetually blood-soaked katana

Originally born a Dhampir. A young adventurer tries to cure himself of his Vampire blood so he can flirt with hot- farm girls during the daytime without worrying if he'll break out in necrotic hives. Finding a magic potion, it unfortunately 'cures' him of his weaker human half. Not wanting to randomly devour people, he makes a deal with a demon lord of some import. In exchange for sharing his body with the demon, he will receive an item that will give him as much blood as he needs to drink without hurting anyone. When the boy agrees and completes the ritual. He finds the blood soaked katana near him and nearly decapitates himself as he laps up the blood. While he tries to lead a moral life and find a way to cure his vampirism and now demon possession, occasionally the demon takes control and leads him on merry adventures of evil because the demon, 'does what he wants, not what some child begs him for'

aight, how about this dude?

^vote

>A kid who made a pact with a demon and is now in way over his head.
I like it. Maybe for the [GOOD ENDING] he ends up marrying an apprentice paladin and finally expelling his demonic half forever.

A master theif who wished for the ability to shapeshift his form, so that no one could ever catch him. Unfortunately, he has little to no control over what he transforms into, and most of the time it's "strange abomination" rather than "unassuming-looking farmgirl".

>An 18 year old girl with stunning looks, heterochromia, and a firery spirit. Despite her age, she bears the sign of the Black Dragon, granting her immense magical powers and meaning she is destined to save the world. Also, she's bisexual.

This is the first time I've ever gotten a positive response to something I posted! It's a Christmas Miracle!

Umm, edgy character time
>a young teenage boy with long black hair destroys the young hero school he was trained at for not offering him the power he craves. Uses multiple guns despite fantasy setting and GM's displeasure

>Alchemist keeps draining the corpses of people the party slays in a bid to make pic related after a drunken bet with his blacksmith rival.

The country the kid lived in had been devastated by a massive war. The pain and suffering he saw filled him with a strong desire to help people. After the war, a fascist regime sprung up, and with it, a program tasked with determining the source of magic in the human body, with the intent of creating an army of super soldiers. Operating under the guise of a school for young mages, the government promised this kid that they would make him strong enough to help his people. When he learned the true task of the school (performing autopsies on children) he and a few schoolmates escaped, him with the help of a few prototype flintlocks he managed to steal. They're unreliable, clunky, and take a while to reload.

He accidentally blew up the building while trying to refine better gunpowder
He became fascinated with the art of gunsmithing after he met a bounty hunter from the western wastelands, but unfortunately he could only gather so much knoweledge
He has to use multiple guns because they are all rudimentary flintlocks

Wrapping back around to edgy, does that mean that in a big fight he's constantly throwing guns away to reload them later, Reaper-style?
Does that mean he also has to make his guns covered in flashy-edgy decorations so he can find them easily?
I sort of like where this is going

edge time!
>A Halfling who will rape/murder/steal anything in his way, despite hanging around with a predominantly Good party.

>The Halfling takes the enemy/hunted/whatever drawback.
>Party is constantly stalked by a diminutive individual.
>Occasionally takes pot-shots at random party members with a crossbow.
>Party halfling is changeling.
>Real halfling is stalking party.
>Halfling's aim sucks.

>throwing guns away
Maybe
I do like the concept, but i was thinking more like revolver ocelot: -juggling a stupid amount of guns in various holsters

What did he mean by this?

That also works. I was just suggesting the throw-away thing because I figured flintlocks would be a bastard to reload in a big fight.
Of course, with the right levelling you could justify faster and easier reloads but that's brass tacks.

I think they're relationships between characters, or who characters have fucked.

They keep him on a leash and call him Belkar

.....do STDs exist in that universe?

>fucker just really likes swords
>and it's not like you were doing anything with that blood
For my concept, I choose pic related

Dechaerrim is a stud.

>firery spirit
The cerimony when she got market went slightly wrong: a fire elemental-demon-thingy has been shackled within her.

This condition has impacted both on her looks and her mind, giving her flowing crimson hair and a orange-reddish eye.
Also now she kinda wants to fuck everything

Her particular condition has led many to seek her powers, leading to her "destined" fame

She really just has developed a passion for cooking and wishes to settle down with her highschool sweetie

Simple.
>It's a space game, obviously.
>They're the bad guys.
>They're trying to force one culture, one species - theirs is the only culture and they're killing or transmogrifying people into their species.
>Players end up as part of or leading a rag-tag resistance.
>Shutting out or shutting down their psychic powers is a really important plot point.
Also, as a somewhat autistic sidenote, I got some crossed wires the other day when reading about how Chakats are "super empathetic and nice but they'll still fuck you up if you look at them funny."
I thought "Hey, wouldn't it make more sense for them to make an entire species dedicated to hating and being violent for them given they're expert geneticists?"
And now I can't untangle pic related from Chakats.

Pic related?
I have an half idea, but would like to get other sides

Wait a minute, I know her...

I think the idea was to have them be a PC. Having a Mary Sue as a villain is pretty played out.

Then I'm going to have to yield 'cause I got no idea how to un-fuck the Chakats.

shonen protag type. Has his family randomly murdered by a scion of satan. He survives bleeding out by fusing with demonic flesh. After that, he goes on a quest to destroy tha guvment and in doing so discovers that its his destiny to become the ultimate demon and consume all of existence.

They don't seem to be that bad if you go by their write-up. Sort of poorly designed for purpose, though: they're first landing colonists but they have higher than usual life support requirements? What sort of life-rich planets are they colonizing? If you wanted to harness magical realm to colonize a planet you should have Neotenics steering drones, not giant cat-centaurs.

I'm sure that they're terrible when you read the fiction around them, but just the write-up doesn't seem bad, since the write-up only says "social" but doesn't go into details.

Sounds pretty standard, to be honest. Either go full Arthas or have him be a redeemable protagonist and go Fuck Destiny. Could even have him use that destiny hanging over him when dealing with the supernatural, Hellboy style.