-Raider Background
-Beastlord, Bioluminescence, Bloody Mess, and Gigantism mutations
-Items Section Updated
-Power Armor Section
-Special Weapons Section
-New companion options
-Scenarios
-Replaced two drawbacks

How do the Nitobes from BtVS energy blades work? Are they actual blades? Can I go full Gate of Babylon with them?

Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

youtube.com/watch?v=t039p6xqutU
Merry Christmas!

Yes.

Drawbacks: Enemy of Set, Broken Memories, Offensive to Animals (1600)

Cairo, 3500 BC

Shemsu-Heru, age 26

Walk Like An Egyptian (Free)
Mouthpiece of Ra (1500)
The Bloodline of Osiris (1200)
Mystical Ingenuity (800)
True Naming (400)
Depths of Power (200)
Friend of the Dark (0)

There goes future-past me, fighting against the clock to exterminate all the Antediluvians. I was so young and naive. You're gonna carry that weight, me. That was a pretty rough night.

Oh well. The future, as they don't say, is history. Let's deal with the past. No, not that Set guy-he's basically just Macbeth. Secret, please show Mr. Set just how kindly we don't take to folks stupid enough to sign up with forces beyond their ken without reading the fine print.

No, the REAL problem? That would be Apophis, the world-eating serpent beneath Oblivion. First things first-the Spell of Life's main flaw is that it doesn't make things alive enough. Fortunately, I happen to have access to a Gaian bastion, a massive tap of Cytherean Essence (i.e. Cytherea), and a grove of Hesperidean apple trees. I'll just use the Morass to blend them into Cytherean Cider and dose up my fellow paladin-undead with double-ultra-deluxe eternal life.

Then I'm gonna have to train some ancient mummies in using firearms somehow. Fortunately, YHVH's just-burn-everything philosophy means aiming won't be much of a issue. Couple of weeks at the range, I'll be ready to lead a crusade into the Underworld to cancel the apocalypse.

Actually I'm going to delegate this part to Sunny, Fair Eyes and Y-. How about it kid, you get to slay what's practically a dragon in its' lair! With what can be broadly defined as a wizard and a rogue in your party! Which is like, a thousand-man raid of righteous mummy crusaders-

-and off she goes. Secret's giving me the look. The your-daughter-is-going-to-use-a-national-monument-as-an-improvised-weapon-again look. But such is the price of duty.

(Cont'd)

As for why I'm delegating-it's because the fundamental reason this world is a mess is because of the Wyrm and the Weaver getting all up in each others' face. Now, dealing with two of the Triat would normally be a handful even for me. Fortunately, I've got my fellow Devil-Tigers Manosque, Sulumor, Basphomy and Sky as backup.

We're going to go up to them, and bang their heads together until they damn well get back to their appointed tasks.

So you just hang in there, future me. There's a light at the end of this tunnel, and it's a holy firestorm.

FUCK OW SHIT DAMN YOU INTERLOPER THAT HURTS, WHO ARE YOU TO COMMAND US?! BY WHAT LEAVE DO YOU DARE THE WRATH OF THE TRIAT?!

"Deus vult"

...WHAT

So now that Sandra went and did the right thing, when's Red leaving permanently?

No one fall for it

So I'm working on a 5-jump build; I'm using The sims 3, (Warehouse), Matrix, Kerbal Space Program, the 'Lewd Jump' joke jump. (I want to have fun. I'll finish up with Portal.

That said.. questions I need answered:

Can you take 'warehouse options' after each jump or just the first?

Can you use 'bonus points' at the end of a jump to buyoff disads? (Matrix gives you +1000cp at the end for goodies to keep with you. I know you can cancel disads when you jump out, but the difference is 'You look really good all the time, except the real world' and 'somehow your post-apoc apperance in teh real world is shattered and you look good all the time, no restrictions'. [I took both Alternate Self and Residual Self-Image, which should make me look good despite everything. I also took Dirt Defiant in Sims 3. But I had to take Gritty in Matrix-jump, so I'm wondering how this works.])

The Sims 3 Jump mentions places that are not in the list of places earlier in the jump as discounts for getting things cheaper. Can somebody fix this? (Also, can we please have a way to take companions? Just a 'section' mentioning 'You can purchase a sim as companion; +xp for a normal sim, and half price from the racial listings mentioned above.' this would be great.)

Othertwise It's fun and I hhope to have a build for you soon. (Tommarrow or today.)

Just the first.

Nope.

Unlikely, I haven't seen Stupid Dog around lately and as a general convention only the original jumpmaker can make that sort of change t their own docs. Ditto for companion options.

Have fun, and my condolences about the phoneposting troubles. I've been there.

>Can you take 'warehouse options' after each jump or just the first?
Just the first.

>Can you use 'bonus points' at the end of a jump to buyoff disads?
You can't buy the off, but you lose drawbacks at end of the jump anyway. Even if you stay/go home.

No, but they'll obey you because you're several orders of magnitude more powerful than they are.

Also, with the Essence 10 upgrade charm (which is not included with the perk), you can possess your demons for a while ( Third Circle souls for one day in every year, Second Circle souls for one hour in every month, First Circle demons for one minute in every day), telepathically communicate with them across all distance and realms of existence, and with an effort of will give them an irresistible order.

Also, Cecelyne charms let you command demons/make it so they can't go against you.

>ps238 Jump
The Age Appropriate perk is really cool. It's always bugged me that you're an adult stuck in child form in a lot of jumps. Now it won't bother me anymore! yay!

Merry Christmas jc/. Just a quick question though, assuming I wanted to understand and wrap my head around Infernals, are the sourcebooks gonna get me a good overview? I have the Infernals pdf in a seperate page, but I'm wondering if I can just read that, and get a good feel for it as a whole, or if more books should be read as well.

My apologies if this question has already been answered a number of times.

Mardukth, could a Essence 10 infernal spawn a Fetich demon as strong as Ligier?

>hope to have a build for you soon.
If that build does include the 'Lewd jump' aka Generic Hentai Jump, then I really suggest you don't actually post it in thread (or if you do, use a pastebin link or something).

Infernals and Malfeas's book would get you a good impression of the Infernals.

Might need to the core book to learn of the world as a whole.

The MoEP book is sufficient for getting the feel of what it's like to be an Infernal. However, Broken Winged Crane's the one you want if you wanna understand what it means to become a Devil-Tiger.

Return of the Scarlet Empress and The Ink Monkey stuff are probably tied for second most peripheral Infernals content, and is mainly further detail about high-Essence Primordial Charms as well as lore for the Primordials respectively. You definitely don't need Shards, which is alternate continuities.

Yo, I've been working on making the Games of Divinity either more addictive or at least more intense as a sensation. Any ideas?

>Yo, I've been working on making the Games of Divinity either more addictive or at least more intense as a sensation. Any ideas?

you know a lot about divine anatomy, just fucking wirehead them,failing that stack it with better than life from red dwarf.

Apologies.

I mistread the Matrix jump. It's 1000cp bonus for staying. Damn.

As to the rest, TS3 threw me for a loop.

(I'll rework things.)

Yes, assuming you have the perk allowing you to make Fetichs.

Otherwise you can't, because you already have a soul yourself.

I tried to make it readable without fully reading through the the sourcebooks.

But without the intro and Yozi introductions and Notes, or the lexicon with fluff-less perks, I'm pretty sure I haven't yet succeeded.

Manual: Infernals should tell you all you need to know about Infernals, Broken Winged Crane if you want to know stuff about Devil Tigers, and Compass: Malfeas is you want to know more about Hell and demons, Roll of Glorious Divinity 2 if you want to know more about demons specifically.

Return of the Scarlet Empress and the Ink Monkeys stuff is nice, but not necessary at all to just get an idea.

I honestly have no clue. That shit's basically addiction in physical form already.

Any ideas/perks fot changing other people's interests/hobbies.

Would something like Ready Player One allow me to learn or develop supernatural techniques that I was theoretically able to discover on my own? Stuff like Jutsu from Naruto or Ars Magnus from Anima.

Just Stack charisma and introduce them to new things, failing that Omega level telepathy from X-Men cinematic

The perk from Kid Radd, I mean.

>Yo, I've been working on making the Games of Divinity either more addictive or at least more intense as a sensation. Any ideas?

Fuse it with an Anti-Divine Noble Phantasm that works on beings with high-divinity?

Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas

Can a Essence 10 Infernal gain the personal charms of Yozis/Fetichs if I get them to share them?

First, excellent work, glad you could make it in time for Christmas.

Second you should probably add what taking legendary will do for the new creatures, like you did with the others.

Third the scenarios allow you to take Preston Garvey twice, one for the main quest with the Minutemen and again with the Open Season end to Nuka World. Which I suppose might be on purpose but could you offer an alternative companion for either scenario similar to how you did with the Nick Valentine or DiMA.

I realize though that Nuka World dlc does not really have many alternatives though so I suppose if you can't find anything its fine how it is.

On a final note have a Happy Christmas and I wish everyone a wonderful day.

>mentions places that are not in the list of places earlier in the jump

Bottom of the locations page, incredibly smol text

Thank you all very much! I essentially found all the books mentioned except Return of the Scarlet Empress, but I'll probably look into Ink Monkey stuff if I really need more information. Oh and Mardukth, You definitely did amazing on that jump, I only want to know more because I'm an idiot when it comes down to the method of the Charm making process, like I'm just really bad at judging how much essence is needed, all requirements and process in general. Its my fault really. So I wanted to read the books to get a better handle at the situation.

>the personal charms of Yozis
You are already using the personal charms of the Yozi as an Infernal. So... yes, no need to get Essence 10?

>personal charms of Fetichs
No, those are powers unique to the demon in question and cannot typically be learned by others. Not even by Eclipse or Moonshadow of Fiend Caste Exalts. (Some specific effects, however, such as fallen Lilike’s Demon-Wracking Shout have been duplicated via sorcery or other means.)

Thank you, user!

How's Kamen Rider Kabuto going? I want to Clock Up and Rider Kick shit.

In progress. Honestly, it's jarring how easily I can do Tendou's perks and then have to actually put a lot of thought into the other characters' stuff. Kabuto's writing was more than a bit biased.

Anyway, if I don't suffer any major roadblocks, it should be out in a day or so.

Children have underdeveloped brains. Unless you have perks to counteract that or to ignore brain fuckery, you're always getting the disadvantages of being a kid again without the advantages the perk gives you.

And on that note...

Hey bancho, SJ-Chan said you were the one who decided to ban companion imports from having the Teacher background.

Don't add new and pointless restrictions to a jump after it's been out for over a year!

Merr kismas.

Sweet.
Follow the Path of Heaven Heaven's.

If...if I make the Hermit Crab legendary, could I put a small house or something on its back? Because I really want to live somewhere like that now.

>The Path of Heaven
Dio go and stay go.

Aww. Well, so far I have:

-HYDRA Blueprints+the Anaphylaxis Module DC Mini+Vitriolic Craftsman+the Morass+Cobra Biotechnology: To combine their technology with that of a device that traps people in dreams, incidentally miniaturising them, and then incorporating the reconfigured GoD GO as a theobiotech attachment to myself. The most complex stage; probably requires liberal use of Non-Euclidean Mind's spatial folding and microverse technology for the necessary space. Also, to incorporate Incubator technology in order to exploit emotional wish-granting energistics so the sensations can have tangible effects.

-Plug 'n Play+Fear Tech+The Laws Are Mine: To make sure the conversion functions properly, functions better working off positive experiences and gains energy disproportionate;y more than the target's pleasure

-Karmatron Dynamics/Reload/Regenerator Nano+Missing Piece/Cosmic Mind/Never Gonna Say Goodbye: Enhances the GoD GO's biotech by making it self-modify and tweaking the GoD to respond in part to subconscious desire and always to the administrator's i.e. my own directives.

-The Binding (Storm Hawks)+Manipulating the Human Condition (Shin Angyo Onshii)+Exploitation Now!+Anathema: To create weaknesses in mental defences and create an addiction that bypasses them

-Metaphysical Biology+the Ouroboros system+Ouroboros-Continuum+Sufficiently Advanced (Siren: Blood Curse): To reverse engineer and incorporate the "looped state" effect and reproduce it using AT-Field projection, so that successive addiction to the Games becomes cumulative due to causality duplicating

(Cont'd)

-Twice As Bright+The Magic Found In Stories+Writ of Worlds+Trigram Knowledge and Alchemy+Prodigal Composer: First to make natural aspects of reality and MtG magic play nice. Then to transcribe the most ecstatic stories in all of Malfeas in Correspondence within the Scriptorium to evoke the very concept of unearthly beauty into a spell-artifact. Finally to put the things inside a Trigram Cruicible, which I will take into the Beyond to invoke the spell in order to give them an addive allure evocative of Luna's Charms. And uh, charms.

-Crystal Working+Crystal Cache Seeds/Vein Revitalisation+Mystic Eyes of Demons+Sufficiently Advanced+Articifer: To create more of the 8th Chaos Emerald, then incorporate bits of it into an SCP 2925-style containment unit for a Protoshinmaic Vortex infused with the Nasuverse spiritual quality that acts to grant wishes. That way, the Vortex's power will be harnessed to intensidy the experience; I'll have to use Unbound Casting to set up a custom DF spell to harness the whole Vortex's energy instead of just the corona.

Of course I'd also incorporate all the magical materials along with vitriol. The end result's aimed to be a kind of biomechanical tentacle that can jab into people to transmit the Games' sensations instead of requiring them to consciously play, so I'd presume moonsilver and vitriol would be the most predominant elements.

But yeah, I feel like I'm missing something.

Oh, and unfortunately my NPs are Anti-Planet and Anti-Self, although the Self one does buff my Mystic Eyes so I guess that helps?

Merry Christmas Toriko!

>Dio
Pic Related

Merry Christmas Jumpchain.

Nice Jump.

No solid build but I'm leaning towards Drop In with a focus on tech. Probably pick up SCIENCE!

Taking The Mechanicist for certain. Probably leave her alive but I want that factory. Where she failed, I'll succeed. Honestly it was a great idea. Then its abandoned.

Plus most of the facilities seemed usable or at least repairable and I won't find anywhere else I can keep my 300 odd companions.

Time to take over a factory, done a costume and churn out legions of Robots to save the world!

As long as your robots are fairly smart and not psychopathic Robo Brains you'll probably do fine.

>Trips

Merry Christmas bro, bodacious babes all around.

...that thing looks like a scarab. Does that have anything to do with why Kamen Riders look like bugmen?

Merry Christmas Nu

As a complete dunce at Rider stuff, what are the main plot points in Kabuto? Are the Riders more beetle-y than usual? I'm pretty sure kabuto is beetle in Japanese, or a kind of beetle at least.

>ever using Red jump perks
You can do better.

Yeaaaah. I've played the game. I am not using 200 year old brains of prisoners.

Those are all going to be cremated and I'll have my companions lead the robots. I'm thinking I'll make them Synths for the time being.

Plus by studying ADA and Curie plus the various Synths running around, I'm certain I can increase the base AI capacity even before tossing on several dozen odd jumps with AI related perks.

Really I see the best way at making the biggest change would be putting down hostile threats such as Raiders, Irradiated Hostiles, Super Mutants and rogue Robots.

This can be done safely through sheer overwhelming numbers of robots, probably Assaultrons, and if I loose a few I can just rebuild them.

After that would be cleaning up radioactive areas, recycling projects, and getting certain areas back up and running such as power plants, water processing plants, various Vaults laying dormant or abandoned, and making use of all available resources.

Such as if I can't build out then I'll build upwards by making multi-story buildings to house hydroponics.

Its a fairly loose plan but something I think can be achieved successfully. Especially if I can get various Factions assisting me.

No one fall for it

>Not having a companion with Item Creation EX

Merry Christmas my fellow Jumpers

The plot of Kabuto is that after a meteor fell from space, an alien species called the Worm (no relation) began to attack humans. The primary problem with this is that the Worm can perfectly imitate humans Thing-style without even killing them, memories and all, and can 'Clock Up'...basically moving at absolutely ludicrous speed.

Tendou, probably the biggest Mary Sue in Kamen Rider history, acquires a Zecter...basically the beetle-like device shown in and begins fighting the Worm. Unlike a lot of Riders, we don't really get much of an explanation of why he's doing what he is early on, and is unbearably smug about everything while kind of sucking in the narrative around him.

The much more likable Kagami, initially kind of an unlucky everyman who eventually grows into his own, is there too. But that's the gist of the plot.

Nah.

That DOES remind me I have Master Craftsman from King Arthur, though. So, the True Ancestors' capabilities at craftsmanship essentially. Not sure how much of a buff the working that made Avalon will be to the things, but they'll come in handy.

They'll be really intricate especially with the Vortexes though-so I ought to research Manse indestructibility's Essence patterns, and miniaturise it with Guru as a safety measure. Maybe I could do something similar with the Black Iron Spinner's mechanisms to ensure the GoD GO devotes part of its' wish-granting energy to a constant weave of Fate that keeps the player hooked?

Forgot to mention, this is one Rider series where each Zecter and thus Rider has an insect theme, yeah.

How can I concilliate my romantic fixboner that makes me want to solve all the problems in a setting and my desire for power that compels me to steal and murder to strengthen myself?

>But yeah, I feel like I'm missing something.
Riiight. I guess there's no kill like overkill.

But no, the only thing that comes to mind that could help a bit is the Emotional Storms in Infernals. Note to self: put more addiction stuff in the Fair Folk draft.

Anyway, I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish with the last two combos, unless they're unrelated to the GoD GO OF DOOOM. It looks like you're trying to create a sort of super-Oneiromancy and attach it to your version of the Games, though I'm not sure that even comes close to them? And... using the proto-universe that is a Protoshinmaic Vortex as a powersource, with some upgrades that allow you to harness more of it?

And not sure what you're envisioning the incorporation of vitriol would do? It's an acidic liquid used to make stuff 'better', so baptizing parts of it would presumably make the non-MM stuff stronger. But would do nothing for the Games or the MM components, beyond corrupting them to be aspected to Infernals, as usual for Artifacts. And I'm not sure if it would even do anything if you somehow build stuff out of it.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Gaunlet wishes you all one too!

steal from and murder the people that are causing problems

>Worm
>no relation
Unless they began an attack on our hearts.

While stealing can be easily covered up at times and horribly hard to cover up at times, for sating your murderboner I suggest 2 perks.

Killer Instinct has Dojo Mode which lets you train in your head. I highly suggest taking it with something like Tireless from the Overlord Jump so you can appear to everyone else to be sitting comfortably in a chair drinking tea while mentally murdering your way through opponents in your head!

For something a bit more hands on then I suggest the Doom.txt Jump which has a perk called -altdeath which lets you make a subspace where you can frag participants for whoever long you set it for and when its down, you all return to the moment you left in the same condition you were already in.

Now you can straight up murder people without any real consequences. Kinda sorta. Have fun explaining what just happened. Might want to pick up some memory erasing tech or perks/power.

Have fun, keep frosty!

Huh. It's like some sort of anti-Worm.

...Infernals jump is perfect for that, actually. You can totally go about being a romantic fixboner while acting like a megalomaniac drunk on power. Like instilling loyalty in the recruits by terrifying them with your green hellfire.

Alternatively, be an Overlord. The game kind, not the animu/LN/WN kind.

Rummage through Hegra a while, right.

As for the last two: For the first, Luna has a Charm that lowers MDV against anyone less beautiful than her and another that makes her nature protean as heck right? I'm basically trying to materialise and engineer those aspects into the GoD GO OF DOOOOM so that using it is basically like shoving a mini-Luna right into your brain. Which will also probably count as Unexpected, too.

The proto-universe thing's idea is: Basically the Chaos Emeralds warp time and space, right? And the Vortex can supply enough power to warp time and space, like to supply the backup Elemental Pole with. The kicker is Nasuverse Demons, which are basically a spirit energy-field that spontaneously generates phenomena when people want something hard enough (usually, this makes demons which have Reality Marbles as a racial ability, that contract with people to achieve their wishes in a warped way). So I'm going to infuse Demons into the things, and then use the Protoshinmaic Chaos Emerald as a battery to strengthen the "mini-Luna field" even more such that the GoD generates a Reality Marble based around fulfilling the target's desires.

As for Vitriol-my bad, I was thinking of its' original form's purpose as a catalyst for improvement. But yeah, probably would require some distilling and purification-maybe with Spirit of Justice flame-first, now that I think of it being as it's usually in a degraded state.

Create a system where people who reach a certain threshold are culled and their possessions taken, and decrease the culling threshold as they get stronger because Great Power Great Responsibility.
Merry Christmas!

Actually, yeah, the Zecters are basically a technological emulation of the Worm designed to fight them.

By the way, I'm not kidding when I said Clock Up is ludicrous speed. Even a 'reasonable' estimate and taking into account temporal nonsense is at work, it may roughly be the fastest thing available on the chain. Like 'raindrops are just inching along slowly in the air' speed.

Hyper Clock Up is basically twice that. The 'moving so fast you've already arrived at your destination before you actually input muscle commands'. Time itself struggles to keep up with you, and it was legitimately used for time travel at one point.

In short, we have achieved peak fast.

Accept that all object rightfully belong to the one who will best use them for the greater good, you.

Then pick up some defeat means friendship perks and a perk that lets you make all your attacks non-lethal. Having a new ally makes you even stronger than having just a corpse.

Mach 10 is enough to see raindrops almost frozen in mid air.

>Mach 10 is enough to see raindrops almost frozen in mid air.
Haaaaaaaa.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Hahahahahahahaha

Okay, being serious for a second, you're probably right but trying to accurately put numbers to Kamen Rider things tends to be an exercise in futility, since they regularly use things like 'rule of cool' instead of physics. The low budget doesn't help.

So I'm just gonna show a video of the various times Clock Up was used and let you judge for yourselves. In-universe, its described as 'slightly under the speed of light', though I personally have doubts there.

youtube.com/watch?v=g2RGCwW-TRs

Merry Christmas everyone

>found all the books mentioned except Return of the Scarlet Empress
RotSE sucks anyway, it's not a well liked book by a lot of people I've spoken to.

It also has shit like fight scenes happening in the time it takes a bullet to go like five feet. Clock Up is up there with Omega Speed from X-men.

>For the first, Luna has a Charm that lowers MDV against anyone less beautiful than her
No, that's a basic thing that happens in Exalted. Her charm actually just makes it harder to resist (costing more WP depending on the difference).

You might be thinking of the LunaRS charm that removes the cap on how much Appearance matters.

She does have a few charms making her prothean as heck though.

...But how're you applying that to the GoD GO OF DOOOOM? Making the pieces look gorgeous? Doesn't seem like that'd help when it's made into a brain-stabbing tendril. Project a vision of a Luna-lapdance or something?

>The proto-universe thing's idea is:
Ah, okay. I... think I kinda sorta understand it. If not the purpose of making the wish-granting reality.

Honestly, I'm still not sure what you're actually trying to accomplish with this project?

Make it addict Primordials too, I guess? Because otherwise "It is the nature of all minds to become addicted in the moment they choose to play the Games of Divinity", with not even perfect Charms defending anyone from it.

>Local Fair Folk steals the souls of four children

>Local Fair Folk steals the souls of four children
Honestly, if they didn't want their souls eaten, why did they make them out of DELICIOUS CANDY?

Besides, there's sustainable feeding schedules too, just eating their dreams. Almost as delicious and nutricious, but not as quick to run out. NotAllFairFolk

Yeah, there's not a whole lot of good guys in Nuka World that'd be worth companioning.

Probably, though you might want to give it super strength from somewhere if you want to go faster than a crawl.

Yeah, it's such a shame because her plan was pretty good, it's just the Robobrains messed it up.

And merry Christmas you three!

YesAllFairFolk
Says the monsters from a realm of pure chaos!
REMOVE FAIR FOLK!

What the ever living fuck.

It was a one-night stand. Enjoy your new waifuself, I guess.

So you can learn and use absolutely any charm a Yozi has?

Theoretically, if you got a while bunch of Essence 10 Devil Tigers with a Sorcery focus, could you go somewhere like the Warp and emulate the creation of, well, Creation?

And thus the 0% approval rating remains.

CYOA gen made us a Christmas card, in the form of one of their "famous" waifu the content creators CYOAs.

I don't know. Heavens seemed okay with it, didn't he?

I was entertained by it. That may have more to do with how easygoing I am with this sort of thing, really.

A sense of humor is truly wonderful.

Right. Time to stop being lazy and do the FF9 jump I rolled for yesterday.

Final Fantasy 9- I don't think I'll be able to do this "in character", FF settings just kinda mush together in my mind.
0/1000
Rolled for 11
Human
Drop-in
Rolled for Tantalus Airship, Prima Vista
Free SFX
Discount [Sword]
Discount Trance
Black Mage
Doublecasting

Not a super complicated build, but then I hate the drawbacks on offer.

I had about the same reaction as Heavens here Though I did protest that I walk around shirtless, not naked.

Yes. Excepting the mutually-exclusive Charms.

Such as Cosmic Principle from one Yozi and Cosmic Principle of another (or Devil Tiger and one of those). As well as Charms that require those.

Probably, yes? It was something like 50 primordials that created Creation, but you have the advantage of not starting complete from scratch (since you already known a lot of the ideas/concepts of reality/Creation).

Rolled 5 (1d8)

1.Fire Emblem Awakening
2.Destiny
3.FF2
4.VA-11 HALL-A
5.Generic Sugar Bowl
6.Tomb Raider
7.Touhou Project
8.World Trigger

Gonna need a replacement

Ragnarok Online

>Laughing hysterically
Have fun!

You've Got to be shitting me
Another jump I can't do "in character", because I have no idea what to fucking write.

Sure, why not.

Generic Surgarbowl is essentially thinking of the most sickeningly sweet and kindest thing you can think of and multiply it by the number of trees there to the power of how many people that reside there.

Unless you take that one drawback.

Yeah, and I have no fucking idea how Stalwart Tiger, or Silence, or Despair, or Raven would react to this setting.

Merry Christmas, nerds.

It's not finished yet, but it is jumpable if you don't mind the not-yet-completed items, drawbacks, and notes.

Maybe if you'd have been good kids you'd have gotten the finished version, but at least you're not getting coal.

I'm not sorry.

Well its essentially a vacation jump. So have them chill or something.

If you don't wanna bother with the sheer amounts of niceness just take that one drawback and everything will be fire.

Does the free race option for companions include things like synth coursers and super mutants? Or do you mean that they can take one of the free races not any of the races, the 400cp ones.

In a similar vain if you picked the Sole Survivor origin could you choose your race to be a Synth Courser?

>Overlord WN

Aside from dancing and smug Demiurge, it's shit.

Why is the vestments of fate and the tower of fate under different item trees? Aren't they based off the same character?