Ripple will be announcing an Amazon + XRP partnership before 31st of December...

Ripple will be announcing an Amazon + XRP partnership before 31st of December. This will cause FOMO to at least 5$ per XRP.

Please screencap this - you'll think it's LARP but it is not. I'll screenshot this thread and post it once more after when it is released.

At $5 I'm gonna buy out this fucking board and post pink wojacks on behalf of everyone who didn't own XRP

show us some proofs

It's on their subreddit, apparently there are two partnerships with household names (that are non-banks) that they will be announcing this quarter

I'm thinking it's gonna be AirBNB and UBER

DYOR. The proof is out there already.

What's giving you the impression that Amazon is going to be one of the partners?

Watch the AMA with Brandon yesterday. XRPchat forums speculation thread is quite clear too.

Should I buy now? I think this coin is over hyped but Ripple is officially normie tier now and surely will go up in 2018.
>overhear coworkers in office
>"Look at this link, ripple just doubled! I can't believe I bought in at .25!"

Actually then that persons doing it right

fake news detected

ok, so its already priced in. just sold 100k worht of ripple

>amazon partership will bump the ripple marketcap to almost $200 billion

YOUR COIN IS DUMPING AND YOU WON'T MOVE THE PRICE

STOP WITH THOSE SHIT THREADS

STOP LARPING

STOP THE SCREENCAP THIS

PEOPLE REPORT THIS SHIT PAJEET THREADS

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

So this is turning into Omise go now?

I'm not even going to bother - just don't scream when you see the re-post of this thread within two weeks.

Later, poor forum dwellers.

You were warned.

XRp will be used by airbnb becayse they deal often with international nostro accounts

How the fuck is it priced in when retards on this board haven't heard of it yet.

afraid for your own shitcoin to lose value and market?

XRP won't be outstanding and probably won't beat bitcoin but is will have a steady growth.

>YOU WERE WARNED
>SCREENCAP THIS
>IT'LL MOON

MY ONLY PROOF IS A SMILE WHEN HE SAYS AMAZON

THEN YOU DISAPEAR FOREVER OR DO THE SAME SHIT WITH ANOTHER FUCKING SHITTY RUMORS

ENJOY YOUR 30% LOSS FROM WHERE YOU BUY PAJEET AND FUCK OFF FOREVER

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

I'm betting on the whole market at this point. Crypto's are here to stay and the current top 6 all have unique selling points which means they should grow without BTFO of each other.

you'll never post about this again
give me a way to contact you, even a throwaway I don't care

i just want to remind you in a few months that you're a dumb pajeet making stupid shit threads all day for nothing

SWIFT is afraid

At least he's not the forum child, shitposting allcaps

the url link please

>I have no proof

Sure, WraithedGod#0311 on Discord.

See you then!

The state of Veeky Forums, y'all can't even do simple research at this point?

Buy in and stay comfy for the next 2 weeks

Huge if big!

>big partnership around the corner
>can't tell who, but it's huge
Do you guys really never ever learn anything? This shit is ALWAYS priced in as the rumor makes it's round and it always crashes as soon as the news comes out that's it's not amazon or paypal or visa or apple

This isn't priced in at all, the rumour hasn't made rounds around here nor on reddit just yet.

I'm HUGE on Ripple but I think this "Amazon/Uber" rumor is misguided. JoelKatz did indeed state that 2 big partnerships with "non-financial household names" had yet to be announced but did not give any indication as to who they might be.

Someone went scouring through Youtube and found a video from sometime in November at a Ripple convention in South Korea. The speaker was demonstrating Ripple use-cases and in a slideshow used Amazon and Uber for demonstration purposes. Given the context IMO this was just a scenario NOT an actual use.

This is where the rumor came from. I'd love to be proven wrong.

That being said, I have no idea who the 2 partnerships might be.

I *do* firmly believe however that we will see Ripple listed on Coinbase in short order. That alone would be enough to rocket it past $1.

You are right. However, I suggest you watch last AMA with Brandon and focus on when he mentions Amazon.

Swift is going to be cool with ripple just wait ;)

Could be two of those companies listed here!

I haven't watched that yet. Got a link?

ripple will boom in max 3-4 years.

Let the pajeets get back to their meme pump and dumps of a penny stocks ideology.

Amazon confirmed

Fucking cripple bagholders. Constantly shilling their shit. Cripplefags are worse than chainfags.

Bloomberg actually added Ripple.

Fuck yes Aussie government.
also AMEX top right, remember seeing stuff about them joining up.
A lot of companies on here have already considered Ripple so I wouldnt doubt this picture

That info was out when XRP was at $0.25, guess what sparked that gigantic pump in the last days?

I cant wait for this to happen sooner than later ;)

The spike was because of Bloomberg

ok just purchased 100k.

Lol
The spike was because up from today japanese and korean banks are online and start using xrp at the end of January.
Get yourself some informations

>At $5 I'm gonna buy out this fucking board and post pink wojacks on behalf of everyone who didn't own XRP

I just came

Buy 300k or ur fag

this. inb4 normies buy this shit like mad

No it won't only coin that has steady coin in link

Meme line pros predicts 9$ Ripple in the future.

This rumour circulated reddit a week ago lol

Ripple going up like crazy, be prepared to sell boyossss

I think DigiByte will take over the XRP...

I think XRP will take over digibyte...

As dumb as its sounds. The Veeky Forumsards here are the the most cutting edge and best informed people with respect to crypto on this planet.

If it is new to us its not priced in.

>the most cutting edge and we'll informed

Thanks for the laugh mate

Theripplecryptocurrency dot com

Get in here and ride the wave

>Theripplecryptocurrency dot com
nice keylogger