Okay, Veeky Forums I hear you're experts on questing and adventures. I come to you asking a question

Okay, Veeky Forums I hear you're experts on questing and adventures. I come to you asking a question

I'm looking for this man, Kyoji Kasshu. Have you seen him?

Never seen him before. You could try checking be careful around Master Asia.

Next poster has acquired abilities of the dark gundam

You'll never defeat me, Domon!

He beat your ass old man

Argo and Chibodee were both cooler than you.

I saw him hanging around my son Horus.
Might want to check there.

HORUS?!

WHERE CAN I FIND HIM?

YOU WON"T ESCAPE FROM ME KYOJIN!

Horus is a huge faggot so he's probably at Veeky Forums

Yes, I have seen him. But to get that information you have to travel to the Peaks of Vermilion, beyond the Valley of the Shadows and across the Whispering Sea and retrieve for me the 12 Orbs of Oricalcos. Each is guarded by a primal elemental spirit of tremendous power. The Orbs' power is sealed by each elemental. So sneaking them out is not an option. The elementals must be defeated and their empowered cores brought to each Orb to activate their power.
Then I will require the blood of a girl no older than 16 whose virginity was taken by her father. Don't ask why. Just do it.

KKKKKKYYYYYOOOJJJJIIIIIII!

It depends, have you seen this man?

>Then I will require the blood of a girl no older than 16 whose virginity was taken by her father. Don't ask why. Just do it.

Ranma Saotome, I have come to defea-wait a minute...
Who're you guys?

Sure, but I'll need help with this "milk run" I'm doing, which may involve some...activities of questionable moral nature.

SHUUUUUU---Wait, am I on the wrong board again?!

Answer me Domon!

THE WINDS OF THE KING!

Zenshin!

KEIRETSU!

Yes, he was boarding a flight to Alola.

TEMPA KYORAN!

LOOK! THE EAST IS BURNING RED!