What traditional games can you play on your browser?

What traditional games can you play on your browser?

Other urls found in this thread:

rpgsolo.com
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most of them, with a little effort.

MUDS and Text Based Adventures mostly. Some Roll20, and we occasionally use Slack or Hangouts for side-RP in our main campaigns. Also a lot of board and puzzle games back during the age of Browser Games, when Adobe Flash was king, and I had Armor Games and Miniclip bookmarked.

Also attempted to try this at some point: rpgsolo.com

Fumbbl is a Great way to play blood bowl

Will there ever be a proper MtG client for a browser?

Probably never.

Google Town of salem. its werewolf with online retards who quit as soon as they get a role they don't like, but its playable.

untap.in ?

The game used to be so good. It still is, mechanically, but the playerbase nowadays is so fucking dense. If you end up as mafia, consider it a won game.

It's a real shame, since getting 15 people you know together at one time is usually a trouble, so you're ultimately gonna have to rely on random strangers across the internet anyway.

Also, they actually finally added a Turkish game queue.

Still, 8/10 for mechanics, 4.5/10 for experience.

Holy autism.

Does "being driven mad by technical issues" count as a traditional game? It's certainly been around long enough.

I just spent like 3 hours last night trying to make youtube fully buffer while I wait (something about DASH?), so that I can actually watch things in more than 5-minute chunks under a potato-tier internet connection. Apparently there used to be workarounds, but Google did its damnedest to kill all of them because it assumes every user can effortlessly stream everything.

Just open the video links on a media player like VLC or something.

I love you user.

If you like Netrunner, you can play it online on J-net, and given the small playerbase (at least compared to mtg) playing online is a really nice option

how?

>mannually each pasting each link
no program like livestreamer for this?

I'm sure you can find extensions for your browser that do this.

I recommend Hex Empires, it's a decent risk-like flash game.