Can someone pls post some creative ways to become rich at D&D, like maybe using spells for something, works, jobs...

Can someone pls post some creative ways to become rich at D&D, like maybe using spells for something, works, jobs, instead of the usual DM quest.

well i can't do that, but i can tell you how a guy i knew made a minigun for his wizard using wands.

If you're playing 3.5, there's always the infinite daggers trick. Wall of Iron plus Fabricate.

Go on.

Buy ladders (5 cp), remove rungs, sell 10-foot poles (2 sp).

So what he did is he gets two tubes made, and has it rigged so that the smaller tube sits inside the larger tube and can spin freely. He places a bunch of wands prepped with magic missiles along the outside of the inner tube, and then he cuts a slot in the outer tube. That way he can rest his thumb along the hole and when the wheel spun his thumb would touch each want as it span past, allowing him to activate them. Put his thumb in place, cast a spell (cyclone i think it was, it's been awhile since i talked to the guy and he told me about this) inside the inner tube so it would spin, and activated all the wands in a single round as they spun across his thumb firing 30 something magic missiles at once. He described it as his wizards minigun. I'm not actually proficient in dnd, so i don't know how much dm fiat was involved in this, but it was an interesting story.

But that spell is for much higher levels than mine, I'm a simple rogue-1/wizard-1

Cool stuff, but it may have taken a while to do this, I hope it actually worked at his favor

I've actually done this, though not as a money making scheme, just because i couldn't be assed to buy the more expensive pole so i just bought a ladder and then broke out the rungs.

Why?
>facebook image
Why?

Why are you trying to be a dick to your group?

1: Because I want to get rich ?
2: I posted this image because I couldn't think of a better one to put

Why having money would be a dick move ?

Ignoring what the DM has prepared to just do random pointless shit is a dick move.

This is not a substitute to the campaign, it's just kind of a part time job or something like that, I almost get killed every now and often and don't earn nearly enough of what I deserve, so I think this is justified

>Ignoring what the DM has prepared

How the hell this works?

If you have a dungeon-master he likely has some plot planned out for you to go through.

Now, if your character's background states that getting rich is something he wants, or something like that, then maybe your GM has prepared some content and side-story for your character to aquire wealth somehow, in a way that will add to the story and be interesting to the party.

If this is just something you just realized you wanted to do, your DM likely has nothing in particular prepared for it, and on top of that, he may actively try to block you from achieving it.
>If you have a lot of money, compared to other party-members you will have access to items and favors that will make you very powerful compared to the others.

Aside from all these reasons, trying to go off and "get rich" is a sidequest that focuses solely on your character, and isn't likely to be very entertaining for the rest of the players.

>how do advance in the game without playing the game?

Ignoring the assholes trying to get you down OP, generally, I think any spell that lets you produce an item would be good for making money, simply by selling what you make. More so if you can produce magical stuff.
Alternately, fixing or cleaning things can make you a business. Might not be fast, but itd work.

find dragon, kill it, loot his lair.

Bet all your funds on a bet with a halflingbanker over the duel between your party's paladin against the dwarf kings guard captain after you levitated the bard halfling and then spun him around, resulting in puke drenched dwarves.