Just take a look at Salt's development team. Not a single non-white or female. I am shocked beyond belief

Just take a look at Salt's development team. Not a single non-white or female. I am shocked beyond belief...saltlending.com/#node6

Thanks user just bought 100k

No wonder this is going to succeed

honestly i'm more inclined to buy this coin now

Wow, bullish

huwhite is right

This isn't United colors of Bennetton so that every company has to include every person stereo-type. It can lead to people being put into positions only to fill in the quota and someone smart and capable could lose his chance to realize his true potential. It's 21st century, doesn't matter who someone is. If he/she is capable, he should be working on the team.

nice fantasy faggot. We all know that diversity is bad for business. The more cohesive a team is the better. I'll take an all asian team over a 50% white 50% minority team any day. White/Asian teams are the best because of their high IQs.

In business it's useful to generalize, especially with so many shitcoins out there.

Jews are not white though.

technically true but I don't think it negatively affects SALT at this point in time. They are in the (((lending))) business after all.

50 to 70% white dna for ashkenazi jews

Shieeeet. Time to buy!

Chinks are fucking retarded literally are the sardines of people.

This guy looks like Braun Strowman.

SALT I'M NOT FINISHED YOU

I disagree - not all. Either way I never said Chinese I said asian.

Though your comment is right just the graph is shit. IQ is a fucking meme that does not account for lack of resources.

Lmao, you actually know nothing.

Damn. I neee to buy way more.

finally a quality coin.
Big use case.
Big partners (banks).
Undervalued.
About to fully launch this month.

Just wait until they market it properly, rumors saying they have a global bank partnership lined up as well.

The fact this hasn't mooned yet just shows you how stupid ppl. in crypto are...

Yes