Any coin you sure 100% will explode soon biz, give it to me straight and no fuking shilling please...

Any coin you sure 100% will explode soon biz, give it to me straight and no fuking shilling please. Share some short reasoning if you could.

Other urls found in this thread:

hitbtc.com/IGNIS-to-ETH).
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All in on LINK

trust me

GRS

Unironically this

Trust me. Buy Sharex on bittrex before it gets delisted, HODL it. 100x ++++ in couple of months
XVG is another good buy atm

LTC going for round 2 right now

>xvg
>ltc
recommending coins that have just recently done a x3. Trust me OP:

I meant SAFEX **** lol

XVG have dropped. Its really undervalued & its going to explode real soon. Its the same as XRP and XLM & its anonymous compared to those 2. Might not go 100x, but it sure will increase alot in value.

stop gabling with shitcoins and buy btc/ltc/eth, they are guaranteed to explode.

Undervalued? Has Wraith even been released yet? If you seriously think XVG has long term potential you surely dun' goofed this time user

PascalCoin

undervalued because:
Infinite Scaling
Instant Unconfirmed Transactions
SafeBox Tech
New Wallet soon
ZK-SNARKs will be implemented in the future (Zcashs privacy)
Trading on Poloniex

atm @20mill marketcap

Wabi, just need a bit awareness.

I know one but don't have money right now so I won't say sorry.

You're retarded if you think a market cap of 300billion is going to explode.. in order to get 1x value the market cap would have to double to 600.. thats prob going to happen, but its alot easier for a undervalued coin (with good tech) to increase its market cap from 300 million to 3billion etc

>Lumen (XLM)
>FunFair in Q1 2018 (FUN)

Was an xvg bagholder. Look, the team is user and they fail their promises after creating hype. A privacy coin with a pyblic ledger is retarded and until thats sorted, xvg is going nowhere.

If you just want some quick easy gains get in NXT, airdrop in 10 days. 2 NXT does give you 1 ignis (Future price is $2,90 Source: hitbtc.com/IGNIS-to-ETH).
Easy gains.

Longterm gains: SALT / XLM

> Dogecoin Dark

how many 100k should I take ?

ok lol, enjoy bagholding wihle i steadily double my money each month.