EncrypGen Now Offers Codigo46 DNA Kits Forms Strategic Alliance With Health Wizz

EncrypGen, the blockchain solution company for the genetic market, announced today two strategic partnerships; Health Wizz, the first free mobile platform for consumers to efficiently and securely manage their health records, and Codigo46 to market DNA test kits.

nbc12.com/story/37074699/encrypgen-now-offers-codigo46-dna-kits-forms-strategic-alliance-with-health-wizz

Other urls found in this thread:

encrypgen.com/?page_id=32496
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i was wondering where did all the DNA threads go
the price went down some, but with all the planned things in the near future, it will recover for sure

Market reaction: nothing

EncrypGen and Codigo46 announced today that their partnership will now include the sales of Codigo46’s genetic testing kits

now DNA test kits can be purchased directly from their website.
encrypgen.com/?page_id=32496

looks like the news broke a few minutes ago..
give it a few minutes Debby Downer

Moon when

you cant expect moon based on news
you sell the news and buy the rumor

Any updates? I don't use Facebook

I knew this was bullshit. I guess I'll go tend to my bags.

The absolute state of this shitcoin. "Dna on the blockchain". Fucking hell what a circus show crypto has become.

Better than scams on a blockchain.

I'm not 100% optimistic about DNA but I see nothing else that could compete with it as a 10x

next time come sooner so we can benefit from the pump... not just the dump...

>they solved the DNA problem

i knew it was a pump and dump for the start. the project looks like a scam. don't know if there will be another dump but if there is get rid of your bags.

>Give your DNA to Mexico

Hey why can't I get insurance anymore?

You're just trying to buy my cheap coins fuck off
>*Schizophrenia intensifies*

>buybook evaporates

whoops

aaaand the price goes down

HODL'ing for a couple of months. Though I might do some swing trading in the meantime.

BTC is moving you inept fools

nope
> cant hold through btc bullrun
> its shit right?
> yeah its shit

>HODL'ing for a couple of months.
right

hype
> price goes up
delivery
> price tanks by 1/3

Kek.
I got just'd hard and I'm not even angry.
Moral: buy when the news breaks, dump just before the deadlline.

unless you invested lunch money in this you wouldn't have been able to sell high anyway. look at the fucking anemic volume.

yeah, just wait until this gets listed on binance, then dump your 10x bags on everyone

I have faith in the coin but i sold half my bags at 3k right before the news. News never makes the price pump unless it's Google or some shit

Why is Veeky Forums so fucking retarded? It's a 20m mcap (15 now), which means big dumps and big moons. I'm kicking myself for buying at $0.43 instead of a week ago at $0.1 but in the end it doesn't matter (it does for me but if you bought at 0.5 and panic because it fell to 0.43, you're a retard), the mcap can easily shoot to 100-200m on fucking nothing, absolute shitcoins with no use cases have 500m+ mcaps.

10bn+ coins have 25% spikes in either direction, and you panic sell when down 25% on a tiny unknown coin? This thing has gone 5x in a week, it fell to 4x for a moment (already back up unless Delta is lying), big deal.

this, good post user

I'M NOT FUCKING SELLING