There are newfags on this board right now that actually think LINK is a meme token

There are newfags on this board right now that actually think LINK is a meme token

wait, wait, wait... it is not?

Good they can keep on thinking that, I don't want fucking normies buying link to be honest, not until it hits $1+

It is a meme token. That doesn't mean it wont moon tho

Agreed. I'd still like to get rid of my bags so I can accumulate more before it hits $1 :-(

It's not a meme token.

It's worse, it's a shittoken.

mmhmm. Normies know about a whole lotta tokens right now. But one thing they don't know about is LINK. Normies can barely add two numbers together, you think they can understand a coin like LINK? Not happenin'. The normies won't come until the price rises. That's just how it's gotta go.

I just bought 38k yesterday I hope it isn't a meme...

You don't need to understand shit, just buy whatever you think it might make you rich and that's it
You think all people who got rich thanks to eth this year even read the whitepaper? Fuck that

Best decision of your life my friend. You just tuck those LINKies away for safe keepin'.

>playing crypto on Ultra Nightmare
t. I'm Too Young To Die

For the most part I agree. You can get rich here without knowin' the technicals. However, the cost of that approach is not being able to find the gems like LINK. You'll see. LINK gains are gonna blow a whole lot of other "moons" outta the water. And you wouldn't know about this if you weren't a smarty like us original gangsta LINKies.

Shhhhhhh...normies doesn't deserve gains

Or you can just come to biz and wait until other fellow neets do the homework for you

IMO technicals/fundamentals are the most important things that you should consider when deciding what crypto to buy, and ChainLink has everything I could have ever hoped to see in an investment

a fucking ERC20 shittoken

I have 35,000 link, but I don’t know what this means

The fuck are you doing lol

>t. brainlet

ERC-20 is the standard for tokens that run on the Ethereum network. The 'le ERC-20 shittoken' is a fudding meme

HE HAS 35,000 LINKIES BUT DOESNT KNOW WHAT IT MEANS

what it means, as long as he holds, is lambos.

It means that you made it