How do I get my players to make lesbian characters?

How do I get my players to make lesbian characters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GRsWNBW_Mkc
1d4chan.org/wiki/Car_Lesbians
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Be up front that you want them to enter your magical realm.

Like "Hey guys, I'm horribly sexually frustrated, could you make lesbian characters to cater to my fetishes" or something.

Play a magical girl game

make futa/herm characters an option in character creation and slightly less common-uncommon in setting, like 1 in 100.

By playing with lesbian players?

How do I get my players to stop making lesbian characters

Make them mechanically better

youtube.com/watch?v=GRsWNBW_Mkc

Get them to play a magical girl game and it will happen organically.

Hey, I have that same ring!

>futa characters

Not real lesbians.

Set the game in a world where men don't exist.

I legit would have no problems with playing in an Utena inspired game.

Also, how in the hell does that school pay for all this nonsense built under it? Its ben ages since I watched Utena, and I can barely remember much of it other than the weird skits and the bizarre symbolism.
Also that one girl turning into a cow for some reason

I did this once and they all somehow ended up with boyfriends, two of whom were NPC villains in disguise. It was so saccharine I got diabetes.

>you gotta be this lesbian and a team to access flying carrier-ships the power of atomic explosions

The setting even had canon dickgirls.

>Also, how in the hell does that school pay for all this nonsense built under it?

The school's more fantastic architecture isn't meant to be real real.

Check your mailbox and brush up on your fencing then.

Just let them have creative freedom you cunt.

I hear suicide works.

Ah, okay, magic demiplanes then.
I guess I can accept that.

>/u/ nazi

Still better than /pol/

While that is true, /u/ nazis are pretty obnoxious, and I say that as someone who's been liking lesbians for 20+ years

1d4chan.org/wiki/Car_Lesbians

Try again, this time with obviously monstrous NPCs and enemies.

Run a game in a lesbian setting.

Just play Car Lesbians. It's available in pdf format if you find the article in 1d4chan

This guys not wrong. I have a few lesbo pals that fucking love this show

Just fap before you post.
Alternatively,

It's a good show... IF you don't mind lesbians or Progressive talk. Veeky Forums is unable to have discussions about SU because it's an absolute skubject otherwise.

ironic considering that the good guys are advocates of hetero pairings whereas the bad guys find it disgusting and wrong.

>I have a few lesbo pals that fucking love this show
Are they also insufferable like 90% of the fandom.
because good lord, while I do love the show, the fandom and tumblr following of it is insufferable

Just... trade groups?

Play Magical Burst.

/co/ isn't as bad... or at least they can't be blamed for nearly driving an artist to suicide because they drew Rose as being thin.

Be like "hey guys don't you think it would be more fun if your characters never got D and didn't seduce guys and only had sex with other women" and then think about what you just said and realise why it was so stupid and stop wanting them to play lesbians.

I honestly never got any hardcore SJW vibes from SU. Yeah, it has dykes, but it's justified from them being ayy lmaos with literally alien concepts of relationships. No one was complaining when Mass Effect did space lesbians [/spoiler0

Oh no, we don't want civilization-destroying liberal propaganda fed to our children! How evil of us!

I see you and raise you to the superior version of gay fightan minerals.

Didn't we make a Strike Witches homebrew ?
It would be perfect for OP's goal.

Yeah, but Mass Effect deliberately made them titillating. Even had a lot of them be strippers and wear skintight outfits. SU just doesn't do that.

this is a political topic. Veeky Forums doesn't do politics.

Reminder that you can't lesbo Tali or whatever the space gipsy engineer was called.

>mass effect did space lesbians
you mean the omni-sexual psychics that reproduce through a combination of psychic parasiticism and mytosis?

>Wah, this Kids Show doesn't show titties

Make it so that only other girls and sexual arousal (note the AND: you need both. It's not an either or option) activate their powers.

>Interpreting my post as a gripe against a kid show not having tits

>this Kids Show doesn't show titties

Yes, it's inferior to Digimon in that regarding.

Same here. Plus, there were many moments where the show tended to feel very non-SJW like the ending of Lion 3: Straight to Video, and how respectful and justified they depicted Uncle Andy and how he felt about the whole deal with Greg essentially abandoning the family.

That's honestly one of the things that SU had going for the the most, the characters are flawed and have different enough perspectives that they feel human, especially Andy who honestly felt like the most relatable, at least to me due to my own experiences.

Also, I thought it was ballsy how they used the Jasper arc and such as a way of showing and teaching about the problems of toxic relationships and the like. I mean, if it weren't ayy lmao doing fusion dances, Jasper would've straight up been a clingy and emotionally unstable rapist. I still find it crazy how that got past the editors, but I'm thankful for it anyway, as that type of mature handling of sensitive matters was one of the reasons why I loved Batman the animated series back when I was much younger.

If it were Liberal Propoganda, they would've made Andy an unjustifiable jerk and strawman, and they would've made Greg a deadbeat who abandoned his son instead of a supporting single father who's trying his best to be an involved part of his son's life.

Where there was dickgirls in that? I only remember bearded FTM types that were males of the setting.

Asari are civilization-killing monsters. I don't know why mass effect treats them like any other alien race, if we discovered ANYTHING that reproduces or does the things each asari can do we'd nuke the fuck out that planet, and rightfully so.

you're watching the wrong kind of kid shows

Just ask them. If you aren't comfortable enough to talk magical realm with your own players then you're obviously not DMing right. People who shy away from sex in gaming because they can't discuss it like adults are the worse. But why do you want them to make lesbian characters, anyhow?

Nah, any show that doesn't portray homosexuals as abominable devilspawn to be burned and flayed alive automatically counts as Liberal Propaganda.

Well, we'd nuke the fuck out any other civilized planet...

8/10 got me to respond

This nigga right here.

But each individual Asari is a "Add water, wait 300 years" civilization-destroying nuke by themselves. The only reason every other race in ME isn't dead is because they're incredibly stupid and lazy.

But they don't have vaginas, and their messiah loved the cock, all throughout human history

Except the Asari would also wipe each other out. Their division is what caused them to neither have a standing military, nor have one unified government like the other species

You could just play them off of each other and the job would be done, no need to nuke them into nothing

How do I get my players to be lesbian?

As it is, I'm having to run two magical realms in parallel. There are more men than women in our group, so it would be more efficient to make the women lez than the men gay. And once everyone is attracted to the same gender, my campaign planning efficiency will nearly double.

>homosexuals
Except Gems are assexual hardlight hologram projections, Rose picked Greg over Pearl, almost all of the non-gem relationships in the series are heterosexual, and honestly kinda adorable (Steven chose right with Connie, a girl willing to cleave into someone to protect her husbando is a keeper), the homeworlders were essentially super prudes who actively frowned upon the use of Fusion for anything other than just making a giant soldier out of a bunch of smaller ones, and the show straight up says that one of the greatest things in life is raising and rearing a bunch of children in a happy home.

If anything, I'm surprised tumblr even likes it, and my theory is most of them don't watch it for any reason other than the art style and how "diverse" the cast looks.

Most lesbians just want a good hard dicking desu.

Why do you want that? Are you imagining it will somehow make your game more engaging? Because it won't.

First posts best posts

How about instead of railroading you become a better GM?

He doesn't want to. He just wants to start a shitposting thread.

Oh, right, yeah we did. A namefag did a Strike Witches character generator a couple months back. He hangs out in the battletech threads IIRC. Ill go ask if we can get a copy of the PDF over here. Good reminder, user.

>Where there was dickgirls in that?

Their head mechanic. She had entered the spring some time before the show's start and during a shower scene she straight up says that her boobs are just slow to go away due to their size when one of the priestess who plans to switch after the war showers in a stall next to her.

Just get your male players on Veeky Forums and they'll be gay soon enough. New Years is coming up, it's as good a time as any.

Though I don't understand why magical realm efficiency is so important to you. Is it so hard to have both attractive male and attractive female NPCs? What even is the problem you're having?

Rose molested humanity from their earliest moments into being Sicc for Thicc.

In the Steven Uni-Verse she's no doubt the inspiration for all those fertility idols you see from primitive cultures, because she was going around finding short-lived boytoys to pass the time with.

Judging by the mass amount of cock envy these ladies have, I'm inclined to believe you.

>Rose was the original Venus of Willendorf
My dick is pink diamonds.
Who knows, perhaps somewhere out in space there are even more thicc rose-class quartzes who have a subconscious desire for the D

I want to play as a rebel Nephrite with the self-duplication power displayed by Centipeetle.

Loved it.

Well it is French.

Why so aggressive? I only said it would make campaign planning more efficient, not that I can't handle my players in any case.

Being a good GM means hosting a fun night for everyone involved, if I can do that with less planning and less waifu/husbandos to split screen-time between than of course I'm gong to explore that option.

I mean, really I just want everyone to be bisexual so we can enjoy every kind of titillation together and maybe have a big orgy after, but I'll take this as a compromise.

Hetero men get annoyed when the estrogen bait strolls in, hetero women get annoyed when the boner bait strolls in. Both parties get very invested in roleplaying and the characters, and generally have a good time, when its their turn for fanservice (and said fanservise is executed well and subtly, obviously). Not only would one gender being all gay make things more efficient, the players would end up having more fun too in total due to less competition for fan-service. Or everyone could be bi, that would work better.

hm

How do I get my players to be bi?

Really it's the tumblr fanbase that wants it to be a conduit for their propaganda and it's kind of bled into people's, or at least the internet's, vision of the show as a whole

>Hetero men get annoyed when the estrogen bait strolls in, hetero women get annoyed when the boner bait strolls in.
Shit players with a shit GM confirmed, end their lives before ending your own.

One thing I always found interesting is how no one every brings up of The Breaking Point and the whole Bismuth thing was essentially the show talking about how the mindset of groups like Black Lives Matter is wrong and hypocritical.

Then again, am I the only one who drew those parallels between Bismuth's violent hatred of Homeworld and the BLM movement?

Great bait. If not
Seek help

No, you are not the only one.

Not OP but I happen to railroad my players, not because I'm trying to tell my perfect story but because they tend to think about games in a linear storyline rather than the open world I try to plan for. I've tried to coax them into a more sandbox style of play but it doesn't go well I find.

/thread

Quality bait mate.

They just got pissy that an obviously "black coded" character was negatively presented and got poofed, and that BISMUTH WAS RIGHT & murder against your "Oppressors" is the right thing that Rose should have supported.

When thats dumb if only for the fact that the only source of recruits for the resistance movement was gems converted from the side of homeworld, and that the Crystal Gems never had a hope of defeating homeworld in a killing contest considering the sheer disparity in numbers between the two groups.

Also the Breaking point wasn't even a particularly good weapon.
Poofing gems is much more feasible on the battlefield, with all the wind-up and precision required the BP is more like a tool of execution of an already restrained gem

Kinda wish SU was an anime so that the Gems could actually be fappable.

What is all this?

Well my gaming group is all lesbian or bi women so that's not hard.

You could try asking. Sometimes players will just comply assuming you have a grand scheme. If you don't have any plans for them but you make requests a lot and have plans for some, they will assume you're trying to throw them off the trail.

Holy tits, this is some advanced level tumblr butthurt.
I haven't seen this much impotent internet rage since Hinata won the ramenbowl.

Now I wish I had a picture of Rose Quartz holding an All Lives Matter sign

Basically a bunch of Tumblrites are butthurt because they believe that the show basically condemns BLM.

Not NEA, but here's his.

And here's the other one from the threads.

What's up with tumblrites punctuating everything with multiple question marks regardless of if it's actually a question or just a statement?

what bismuth wanted to do was misguided, but honestly far more merciful than what the CG had been doing.

honestly would you rather be imprisoned in a stasis bubble for all eternity or to just be killed on the field of battle?

The heroes of SU are rebels of an alien race that saved the Earth in the distant past by turning against the Homeworld's terraforming efforts on the Planet Earth.

In the modern day there's only a few of them left, but then the 'gem' of one of them is uncovered by the main character which regenerates into one of the original members of the group.

At first everything seems great but then it turns out the main character' mother had sealed her away for a good reason the war had made her kind of broken and psycho, and when said mother/leader of the resistance turned down her increasingly violent plans it led to a fight which is how she ended up getting sealed without the knowledge of the rest if the group

The more psycho types on Tumblr etc had strong positive opinions about this character

>because they believe that the show basically condemns BLM.
Well it kinda does, which really the show and the writer do have the right to do, and it does show a certain level of maturity to be able to present this sensitive topic in a firm but respectful way despite infammatory opinions of others towards a certain way.

You are supposedly asleep and at perfect peace while in the bubble, you aren't conscious, and when you reform its no different than waking up from sleep.