Two exchanges trading this shitcoin halted deposits and withdrawals but I managed to sell it outside of exchange with...

Two exchanges trading this shitcoin halted deposits and withdrawals but I managed to sell it outside of exchange with 20% profit. Great feeling.

Other urls found in this thread:

jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#2w
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactionfees-btc-eth-bch-ltc.html#6m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Calling the future shitcoin.
Enjoy selling ETH at 8 dollars.

if the absolute state of the exchanges it's in at the moment is ever solved this thing is going to moon though mate

>future
you fucking pajeets never learn...

It will either moon or hit the ground (depends it if manages to get into some serious exchange). But I'm not a gambler.

Good decision, context and personal nature always counts.

Thanks. Small steps is how I make the money.

This coin deserves better exchanges. I'm going to be really sad if no decent exchange picks it up.

This is a rare case of a potential top 10 coin getting screwed by the fact it’s on shitty exchanges.

>great product
>only on 2 pajeet scam exchanges

Explain this please. This thing has to be a scam.

If it gets added on a real exchange it may explode.
Pic related is googletrends of coins with slighty more volume and more marketcap than XRB.
Bad news, the new exchange will be just trading on LTC/XRB if what I heard it's true.
Good news Collin left his job to go full time on XRB and there are movements to get added on big exchanges (binance/bittrex) atleast though they need help to integrate it, just like IOTA needed.

Missed pic.

Not only does the RPC not share much, if anything, with other coins due to the fact that it's not based on any existing code, but proof of work has to be done by the exchange whenever people deposit XRB. This means listing the coin requires not only implementing the interface specifically for the coin, but also powerful servers to solve all the PoW. If an exchange's infrastructure doesn't allow this easily, it can be a challenge to add it. Most exchanges might not see the trouble to be worth it, but obviously with the value and interest of the coin rising quickly, that might change.

Thanks, I still don't trust those exchanges. Which one do you likely see it on first?

Guys, think think! Non of youtube crypto celebrities has covered XRB yet, have you wondered why? Because they are accumulating, when they are done buying they will talk about it and that's when it's going to moon to 10 dollars

The PoW is so minimal. With a $10/Month VPS node, you can do thousands of transactions per day. If not millions.

This will be the big gainer coin for early adopters. Selling now is only good if you want to buy a (possible) dip.

Can anyone tell me why they are such big pussies on bitgrail compared to mercatox.

Because on mercatox they keep preventing us from doing anything with our coins.

people are waiting for btc deposits on bitgrail

So far seems to be the most perfect coin for value transfer, also is a limited amount coin with all coins already released = no inflation at all.
If any serious flaw with the tech is found then it will flop hard, otherwise it go to top 5, no joke. Can't wait to transfer value between exchanges with this instead of ETH/LTC.
I YOLOd some small amount of money in it few days ago. Keep it in a wallet, not on these shit exchanges. Web wallet is easy to get in to.

It will go like a rocket in a couple of hours.

i know and it sucks because i have 1000 dollars of bitcoin that is just stuck

You will get it. It seems that Bitgrail is working again. I got my deposit about 20 minutes ago.

I'm up over 1500% on this shitcoin, the future is now old man!

(over 2100% on some of my first trades)

over 1500 locked in mercat though

i transferred after it went up, so i suppose the network is still trying to sort through the confirmations that have been pending for days first

XRB transactions pending for days?!

bitcoin deposits into bitgrail

Oh, thank the lord~ OwO

Scared me for a second there user-chan

Well, i also transferred it after. no problems here.

Me too. Bought this when someone on biz mentioned it and everyone called him a fag over the summer. thanks fag

SELL SELL SELL

>selling xrb
fucking kek

i transfered 30 minutes ago

Why the fuck would you use BTC to transfer. This is a real normie move. I bet you transferred from an exchange and not from a wallet so you couldn't even choose the tx fee. BTC network is beyond fucked currently.

jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#2w
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactionfees-btc-eth-bch-ltc.html#6m

Some transfers with low fees might even pend for a month at this rate... maybe even more, who knows if the mempool is going to ever clear.

Same here! I got in at around $0.16, hbu?

I am this man

because the eth exchanges have no volume on these exchanges and its already been confirmed 4 times. i sent from an exchange but the fee on the exchange was set high enough that i didn't have to wait an hour

This, but I'm sure they didn't want to get fucked on rates on those dogshit exchanges

I think you're going to make it user.

Nice, you have a good exchange then.
I transfered ETH to Mercatox (

Thanks user-Fag. Great call so far

I think .09

All in on this badboy i dont even care if the exchanges are shit, this coin is heading straight to pluto

i was going to get in at like 20 cents but i was too busy being autistic and not selling my iota at 5.00. ended up getting in at 1 dollar, and then doubled down at 1.50 now im buying another batch and then its hodl time for me

Some guy named LLLLL on discord shilled me this thanks LLLLL

They don't at all, the highest buy offer for ETH/BTC was $100 under ETH price on binance.

XRB is actually a solid coin, unfortunately it's only listed on 2 shitty exchanges. If it can somehow get listed on Binance or Bittrex it will explode.

got my order through. it says xrb withdrawls down. should i just keep them in the exchange until they go back up

Just checked, you are right. They had much fatter order books on ETH/BTC last week, when I did my trade.

Will Lego sue RaiBlocks for trying to steal their core audience of autistic children obsessed with blocks?

Put a whole bitcoin into this, it better make me rich.

I'm guessing it won't pump again until it hits a new exchange. Too much bullshit with the current ones.

but when it hits a real exchange it will probably be pumped to 10 dollars atleast

Yeah probably, but the fact that it gets pumped this high with only a few pajeet tier exchanges gives me confidence that it will explode.

wallet transfers are literally instant with no fees. and it actually works properly. i could see myself using this to transfer to exchanges

oh and i forgot to mention. the creator hasnt marketed this at all. imagine the amount this could reach if he starts to market it

So Ive been looking into this.
Great unique technology but doesnt look like a well rounded package yet. The Desktop wallet is like something from 1994. Probably the dev making sure pajeet is able to run it on his Windows 3.5 machine.

That aside the stats are good. 7K Transactions a second, no fees and instant transactions.

But can it withstand spam/transaction flood attacks that DAG coins can be susceptible to? IOTA was spammed recently.

Will Bitcoins lightning networks do away with shitty value transfer times and Txs per second?

I did but a some XRB at 2.80 (FOMO) but ill hold it for a while.

bitcoin would basically need to be completely replaced in order to have the same scalability and speed as rai. im sure lightning will be a huge improvement, but it cant fix all of btcs problems

He was talking about btc, *phew*

I think you're gonna make it.

Hope so. Only 3800 of them. But not upset about that either. Bought them while i was in a limo on way to a wedding.

You son of a bitch, you're set for at least $5 Million EOY 2018.

Can I has some?

1500 here, hopefully we can ride this past the moon and into the next star system.

I'm new to hodling, always used crypto as a way to buy shit but never held unfortunately! Hopefully this bubble out does anything we've seen before :)

Im not going to lie. I forgot i even had them. Was on train the other night and saw it at $4 and was shocked. Last time i checked i was barely up a few dollars. I figured if i can forget i owned them once, i can do it again for another few months or so.

hold tight (;

XRB is literally the easiest 1000%, buy now or die poor

Nice bro, is that your entire stack or you have more?

Also, what is your target to sell?