client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1fTZKlvM9eCIpDHHmi_2Um37XaBfJvxLMGen2AWrpD2M/pub#h.amz8l6q0yji6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So how are things over at SB?

Tell me about your favorite piece of clothing.

I don't appreciate your insinuating that I have Australian "friends", OP.

It's sad to see an Australian alone in the world.

Jump 230: Generic Cult Builder
>Four of Cups (Luxury): Dissatisfaction with the condition and direction of affairs.
>Age: 28
>Location: Marbella, Spain, 5500 BC
Wait, this city doesn't get founded for almost five thousand years. Crap.
>Identity: Shepherd
>Those In Need (Free, Shepherd)
It's helpful to be able to find people who are in need, especially when I am in a position to aid them.
>Impressionable Skills (900, Shepherd)
Now... this? This is an important perk. Not only do I teach people more effectively, but those I teach ALSO teach people more effectively, and so on. This far in the past, the snowball effect should be tremendous.
>Power of Teamwork (700, Shepherd)
The biggest city in this era is in Syria with a whopping population of four thousand people. Worldwide there are about five million people. Honestly I don't think I really need to create a cult worshipping anything so much as teaching people how to work together to create something of value. People are already starting on agriculture, I'll just give them some nudges in the right direction.
>Annals of History (400, Shepherd)
Ultimately, while I'll be building a city as a place for people to learn, it's not going to last the test of time. What will last are the lessons I'll be teaching people. How to survive. How to thrive. Not as families, not as tribes, but as a species.
>The Path (0)
Humanity is greater when it works together, and if this is the lesson taught, then it really will be no surprise that those who work together will believe in that.

It's a technically cult, sure, but that doesn't mean it has to be in worship to a particular god - the world is a less lonely place when there are others to work beside. A burden shared is a burden lessened, after all.

Honestly, the purpose of this cult is to put men's faith in each other rather than gods. Not to build up men to think of themselves as gods, but to believe in the greater sense of humanity overall, and its potential.

Also I may have dropped a few STCs in likely places like the Marianas Trench, the far side of the moon, on Mars... after all, if humanity gets together, why shouldn't I help them achieve still-greater heights?

Captcha I swear to christ you need to stop fucking asking me about sushi, hamburgers are NOT FUCKING SUSHI.

What are your post-Spark plans? Are you planning on finally setting up?

What would be the best jumps for those of us planning on building our own plane once our travels end?

Could you please post a copy of that? I missed when she posted that.

Is Generic Cult Builder finished? I thought it was still wip. If finished does someone have a copy?

It's finished enough for me to jump it, but it is still a WIP, yes.

Darksiders. The post-spark Builder reward makes you able to build universes.

The Traveler jump is good for that. The Darksiders Maker capstone gives you the knowledge to create your own worlds post spark. You can also probably figure it out naturally given that planes walkers have created artificial planes.

>What would be the best jumps for those of us planning on building our own plane once our travels end?
You can literally do that with just the Spark.

But Darksiders does have an option to help with it.

>Namer lets you create narrative roles in the world
That's really cool. I need this!

I've got the wip version which I'll post. Think it's the most recent.

thank you.

I intend to establish a network of gates across various settings in order to let people travel between them. Not direct travel between them, but with various nexus worlds that are meant to facilitate travel and trade. Much like Stargate, the intention would be to make sure that they are large enough to permit people to travel through, but not in vast enough numbers to send through armies or major military hardware.

Also going to ensure that humanity gets upgrades in general everywhere that I can spread it. We're not talking catgirl retrovirus or anything - something more along the lines of a humanity mark two. Resistance to genetic and mundane disease, extended lifespan and increased overall health, et cetera. I have been giving that out for a number of jumps already, thanks to Evo, though it includes the Harry Potter magical genetic markers among other things.

>taking it upon yourself to modify humanity
such delicious hubris
can't wait for the inevitable blowback

So you're saying I shouldn't make humans more durable, resistant to disease and cancer and so forth? Why, exactly?

Eh, I'm always sceptical about the Harry Potter genes giving magic to people in non-magical settings. To me it's more like an access key to alredy existing magic, rather than creating magic outright ex-nihilo. But it's never really stated either way.

because it's not up to you
you're messing with forces beyond your ken

Most jumpers are literally gods several times over. That argument is invalid. Please try again.

Depends how you go about it, I suppose. Do you ask people what they think before turning them into transhumans?

How old are you? Not questioning your maturity, genuinely want to know. Because messing with forces beyond our ken when it comes to health care is the reason any of us live past 25. We've got a pretty good track record on this. Hell, without genetic engineering to provide artificially-grown enzymes, I would have died when I was seven. I'm perfectly fine with playing god, so long as you keep to ethical standards in your experimentation.

>is the reason any of us live past 25.
>this meme again

having power doesn't give you the right to mess with people's very nature according to your personal whims
you have to be 18 to be here so I'm at least 18

>Harry Potter magical genetic markers among other things.

This is none of those things.

DC Occult, Traveler's Gate, and Sonichu all give pocket dimensions you can "carry" with you while jumping. It's possible a clever jumper could figure out a way to combine them as is. Also Legend of Manna has a perk that allows you to bind lands into relics and take them with you. Which is kind of a dick move out of certain circumstances, but hey it works.

Its possible you could get a decent sized plane as it is if you can merge them.

As for my plans eventually my plane will be GENOM home office, with my Yozi souls being the Board of Directors.

Probably my Cloak of Night. It's got starry skies on the inside. Sorta looks like pic related, but with less wings.

Alternatively, my witch's hat. It's pointy and comfy.

...Alternatively alternatively, my superhero "costume". Which is more of a casual look than the usual skintight stuff, but has some very nice upgrades.

I'll send avatars exploring further to new worlds, but mainly I'll be catching up with people I had to leave behind.

And building my own planes. Not because that's anything particulary interesting (I'd already have a few planes by that point, some of my own design), but because I want to experiment with creating new and different laws of nature/reality/magic and see what happens.

>modern medicine am play gods
>this meme again

In other words, you're not. Somehow unsurprising. Watch some friends die of cancer, suffer parkinsons and other diseases, and then tell me that I am doing things according to my personal whims.

Yes, without question. It wouldn't be ethical to do otherwise, and there are very few settings where I have rolled out upgrades like that species-wide, though it does breed true in children. I don't plan on going and doing that until I have had quite a bit of time to make sure nothing is going to go wrong.

You'd probably not be surprised how many people are willing to take the upgrade when you tell them what it will do, though. Increased overall strength and health, decreased need for caloric intake and massive resistance to malnutrition is the least of it.

That is one small part of the whole. If you don't want magic, go be a muggle.

I'm going with the estimated median lifespan for Neolithic humans, going by several studies. Ironically, studies show it was actually higher for Palelothic humans, at 33 years average lifespan. Turns out that a hunter-gatherer diet is a bit better for you than an early agricultural one, which had lead many anthropologists to wonder why we adopted agriculture in the first place.

She dropped and ran, user. We should have seen the signs when she dropped MCU and BC.

She's not coming back.

>you have to be 18 to be here so I'm at least 18
>doubt.meme

>this meme again
Funnily enough, that's actually not the meme I'm referencing.

>it's another "let's accuse everyone of being le shitposter" tactic again
>if i say it enough, maybe it'll come true
Hey, if you have proof otherwise that she's coming back and going to pick those jumps up again, feel free to prove me wrong. I want you to prove me wrong. But it's not looking good.

Mostly because there are things more important than living a longer life, like not having to expend all your energy hunting. Without agriculture there would be no modern society.

Is just me or the Fate/Jumpchain isn't on the googledrive?

Harry Potter wizards are more durable than muggles so it does fit that part of it. Admittedly with the knowledge from the new film on that if children suppress their magic too much it creates an Obsucurus giving out potter verse magic will probably cause a few issues

The Goa'uld forced them.

It's just you. I can see it.

>which had lead many anthropologists to wonder why we adopted agriculture in the first place.
Wouldn't it be that agriculture is a more predictable, stable way to get calories than hunting and gathering? I mean that and if you find a good spot to set up you can defend it against predators and competitors more easily than if you're just hangin' out on the plains.

He's right, though. Modern medicine isn't the reason we live /past/ 25 as it is the reason we live /to/ it.

Can someone add to the warning the time he tried to start a cross thread war on Christmas and was defeated by the power of friendship? Because I want him to remember that every time someone posts the warning.

That is believed to be one of the major factors, yeah. A lot of anthropologists don't believe that alone would do it, though. A pretty popular theory I've seen is that there were also local ecological collapses that meant that the steady supply of food was very tempting. In times of plenty, hunter-gatherer societies could compete with agriculturalists, but in times of famine, farming won out.

It's more the reason that the majority of us live to it. The reason lifespan was so low back then is mainly due to the very large children/infant mortality. Although it has extended the maximum amount.

Sorry, In which folder?
I dont knowy why, but i dont find in any of them

Everyone Elses's Jumps > Complete but need image work > A-M Jumps > Fate/ JumpChain.pdf

For a Jumper centered on deals and trading, what caste/yozi combination would be best?

A Fiend Casste who favors Cecelyne, or a Malefactor Caste who favor the Ebon Dragon?

Also, would it be too cliche if I use a small and cute animal as my form when dealing with mortals?

The A-M subfolder of the Complete But Need Images folder.

It's just you. Though Brutus did remove MGLN for some reason.

MGLN?

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

Oh, sorry, I had not looked at this whole folder. thank you.

No problem

Probably because the maker had said a bunch that she wants to update it like she did with Titanfall.

Fiend who favors Cecelyne. Fiend Castes can sanctify oaths like Eclipses and Moonshadows can, works better for deal making than Malefactors' religion anima powers. As for appearing as a tiny cute animal, there's a homebrew Cecelyne charm called "Quixotic Benefactor Shintai" in the old version of the Book of Ten Thousand Scorpions document that is perfect for emulating Kyubey. It's even in the name: QB Shintai. Have a link: docs.google.com/document/d/1fTZKlvM9eCIpDHHmi_2Um37XaBfJvxLMGen2AWrpD2M/pub#h.amz8l6q0yji6

>A Fiend Casste who favors Cecelyne, or a Malefactor Caste who favor the Ebon Dragon?
Fiend who favors Cecelyne. Definitely.

You're going to a fuckton of use out of Cecelyne's charms (being a genie is great fun). But Fiends are the ones with Oath-Binding, and Malefactors just have priest-stuff.

Also, if you can get at her charms, Hegra also has some trading themes.
>a creature of interaction, of commerce, of exchange. (She is catholic in her understanding of such things, deeming both gifts and theft to be degenerate—albeit appealing—forms of trade.)

>Also, would it be too cliche if I use a small and cute animal as my form when dealing with mortals?
Not at all, Kyubey.

Thank you!

>Not at all, Kyubey.
Wasn't there an user who wanted to make a build centered in creating Magical Akuma Girls?

It's not actually removed, just in the WIP folder.

>Wasn't there an user who wanted to make a build centered in creating Magical Akuma Girls?
I think so, yeah. Seemed like a pretty amusing idea.

my jumpsuit, I invented the new form of hyper carbon myself, so yes it is in fact diamonds that wear like denim

As part of my daily wear I have a black knee-length vest. It's got a split up the middle to the small of my back for riding and tails and a boatload of enchanted pockets. It's great for keeping tools and small supplies close by for Jumps where I Drawback my perks away and explaining away small uses of Inventory of Steve.

Heavens just since you didn't seem to notice it last time can fusion from Metroid assimilate enchanted mechanical weapons as well? I want to feed my driver belt my hunting rig and there Is all lot of mojo in its Bolt throwers

>What are your post-Spark plans?
The Republic of Heaven.

Along with studying the nature of reality, unreality and pretty much anything, and catching up with all these people I haven't (from my perspective) seen in millennia.

you could also use the party perk from Hero BBS
lets you catch up with friends from old jumps

I had a similar problem Just now, in the google drive app, for some reason, certain files only are shown on browser

Aside from playing God for a while, probably the creation of the Council of Jumpers, made entirely by the most powerful and handsome beings in the universe: my alternate selves spread through the multiverse.

Also I would probably try and act as a 'Benefactor' for my own alternate selves in other universes.

Hi there. So I was wondering.

Does making someone Akuma really let you give them ALL your powers, or did I misread?

Where should I go to pick up magically enforced contracts?

>you were the Benefactor all along

Ravenloft and Ghost Rider.

Disney Princess has an option where you can make those, based on Ursula from The Little Mermaid (I think).

Harry Potter has the Unbreakable Vow that you can use so long as you can magic.

>The Republic of Heaven.
What does that MEAN though?
Reed is so fucking smug... Next time I'm in the Marvel universe I really need to steal his waifu.

thanks guys

It was pretty obvious, wasn't it?

Did you truly believe that an all-power inter-dimensional being would pick you if it wasn't for self-reproduction?

Oh good, I'm not the only one that noticed that.

Introducing God-King Jane of Barsoom, who punched Mars into habitability.

>What does that MEAN though?
It's not really made clear in the books. It's basically a new arrangement for the Multiverse, without a central Authority (=God) overseeing anything. I just thought the name sounded cool.

I'm thinking of being a bit more literal and making basically a federation of universes with some limited interference.

Is someone working on a Dark Ages Vampire jump? If so, you are awesome and I can't wait. If not, I'd like to claim it.

This reminded me of some Infernals stuff I was wondering.

1. Is it possible to have lower essence charms that require higher essence ones? Mostly wondering if it's possible to develop charm upgrades for Spirit of the Living World, or if it would require a more complicated process.

2. Would it be plausible for a Devil Tiger to design a charm to personify their notional primordial as a sort of weird-spirit advisor thing?

Speaking of which, none of the World of Darkness Jumps are in continuity with each other, right?

Not without drawbacks, they aren't.

Oh god, she picked the type of person that wouldn't quit the chain and go home no matter how many times the offer was made.

Waifu or waifu'er, it's all good.

It's a sweater. A rather ugly thing too. It's dark blue with white patches sewn into it randomly, with little sewn pictures on each patch. There's a unicorn in bright pink, a gnome with green clothes and a pointy red hat, a jar of peanut butter and jelly on another one, and many more seemingly nonsense designs. I don't wear it. It's several sizes too small anyways. But I keep in hung up in my Warehouse bedroom closet. I like keeping it as a reminder. If I try real hard, sometimes it still smells like her.

During Gravity Falls Mabel knitted Jumper a special sweater on his last day. She was trying to make him feel better for having failed to deal with Bill in any kind of permanent way. It was also partly an apology as the Pines Twins wanted to come along, but decided against it at the last minute. Jumper is not immune to regrets.

I'm going to throw a giant party on a massive party ship at the end of time and space. All of you who aren't jerks are getting an invite along with all my favorite people from across the multiverse. Plus whoever else I think might be fun to party with. I plan to ask BartenderAnon to bring his stash of alcohols and foods from across the dimensions. Plus I really want to meet him. He seems like a really cool dude.

After that? Probably keep Jumping. I might double my Companion slots and expand my Warehouse a bit though. Once I get bored of that, I'll start making my own Jumpers. That should be neat.

All your powers, in the same sense that Akuma get all the Yozis powers.

So, they get a boost from being an Akuma and you can rearrange their "character sheet" to sacrifice things. From those two pools of "xp", you give them some powers (Or just give them swordmanship or something, if you like? Or make them nicer?)

The rest, they'll have to learn. They basically treat all your powers as their "charmset", from which they can learn things. But stuff like superspeed to do stuff at Mach 2 or however fast, will take a few "charm purchases" and a good long training time.

But theoretically they can get everything. (Well, almost, Mortals turned into Akuma won't be able to learn Exalted Sorcery or Martial Arts above Terrestrial, and Dragon-Blooded Akuma won't be able to go above Celestial in either.)

And this is only with the perk, the charm version only lets you give them your Devil Tiger charms.

>1. Is it possible to have lower essence charms that require higher essence ones? Mostly wondering if it's possible to develop charm upgrades for Spirit of the Living World, or if it would require a more complicated process.
...I don't think so, no. Sorry.

That said, you could probably work around that, maybe building it out of your Devil Tiger charms or an unrelated Heretical mixture instead if that works.

Out of curiosity, what would you like to do with it?

>2. Would it be plausible for a Devil Tiger to design a charm to personify their notional primordial as a sort of weird-spirit advisor thing?
Sure. As long as you can figure out a way for that to make sense as a charm that would fit in your Devil Tiger's theme?

Great. Thanks!~

Hunting & Gathering declined after all the megafauna were hunted to extinction. Its why the South American Amerindians started agriculture as well.

Also more people have more kids, because they needed more farm hands. Which leads to more people living next one another. That and the diet which wasn't what evolution had made us to do all contributed to the decline in life expectancy.

Basically going to be doing the same thing on a much larger scale,lots of assholes who need their Asses handed to them,empire building maybe have some more kids,bring greater levels of fairness and equality To the Multi-verse.

Is there anything that would let you seal a being inside of a person (Jinchuriki style) and let them use all of its abilities no matter if it cooperates or not?

Sure. Dark Binding, as long as you don't mind killing them.

God damn it, captcha, STEAK IS NOT SUSHI.

Helsing vampires can do that, so turn someone?

How hard would it be to convince Thor to let me borrow his hammer for just long enough to copy it with Cheat Mode?

I feel like I should chime in here, since I slept through the original conversation. The original version of Heaven's Lost Property was something of a lazy 'sure why not' jump by me just because I wanted to wreck the setting or watch people do it. I didn't really come into my own until I started looking at other jumps more closely and taking a lot of cues from older jumpmakers. If you wanted my honest opinion, I didn't really come into my own until I made Boktai and updated Lost Property.

I owe a lot of my inspiration from folks like Dirge, Worm, and various other jumpmakers who used the expanded 1/1/2/2/4/4/6(/6) formats, and anyone who put effort into fluffing their perks out like Digger did and still does, or just made a good representation of the setting that was fun to play with, like Cats and stupid_dog. Yes this includes Red. That CP tax format didn't come from thin air, after all. I'm going to happily tune out any shitposting in that general direction, so please don't waste your time.

Whether a jump is short or long, anyone who made a sincere effort of love and care, or at least consideration to a setting is where I found inspiration to take a longer shot at jumpmaking. They deserve full credit for making this place fun and interesting in their own ways and making me sincerely enjoy sticking around. Yall are fantastic and I hope to follow this rail to wherever it ends up.

Wait, Dark Binding lets you put the souls you capture in other people to give them the souls power?

Impossible unless you're worthy and one of Thor's best friends.

I think the Ghost Rider jump may have had something like that as a drop-in perk, but I'm not sure.