drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0B0I1WYpdqNc0S1RyeWJObUlXSVE
youtube.com/watch?v=IIPZROBiNik
youtube.com/watch?v=LZ0epRjfGLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Much better.

Oh are we restricting it to just Christmas?

Because some of ya'll's give me a hangover any day of the week. And that's without the positive bits with the actual alcohol.

I have the hangover, just didn't have the alcohol. Which is kinda sad.

>I have the hangover, just didn't have the alcohol.
... how?

This kinda just proves my theory that he's the MGE shitposter desu.

Right, so, to go with that: Favorite drinks, jumpers? Both in character and out, I'd like to hear either. Personally, I'm fond of fruit-based liqueurs.

Emotional hangover....the holidays are over.....sad :( It's all over.....

It's the most likely thing.

Red wine and single-malt scotch, in and out of character.

I have the symptoms (mainly a headache) but I didn't have the joy of being intoxicated.

No, don't be sad, little poodlemoth. It's okay. New Years will be here soon.

Robitussin.

Oh! You're right! New Years!

>my Jumper

7/5s of a 40% solution of conceptual alcohol and Sake Coconut juice Alongside like Five dozen Supears.

>me

Gallons upon gallons of room temperature spring water.

Whiskey for both. When that isn't an option I'm not picky.

Shh, it's okay little moth. It's okay.

Milk.

Is Naming considered a form of magic insetting? Or something else?

Lemonade.

both ic and ooc I like alcoholic Shirley Temples and delicious cherry ales.

Rum and Diet Coke will suffice when I don't feel like drinking sweet stuff. A cold beer will also do.

>spoiler
I agree when it's fresh from the tap. Yes, like that. Especially like that.

Water or lemonade, and supernatural water or lemonade.

A big budget movie following your own adventures is about to hit theaters.

What's the tagline?
What happens in the trailer?

>In-character & Out-of-character

Rum.

And I don't mean that shitty spiced rum you find at the liquor store meant to be sold at parties. None of that Bacardi bullshit, and none of that shit you mix with fucking Coca-Cola.

Oooooh no, we're going for the heavy stuff.

... You know, I actually have no idea. Names are Names. They all let you throw around Name power and basically do magic, but it's not like anyone confuses Squire with a sorcerer despite the fact that she can do Necromancy.

Is an SS13 jump ever getting made?

In Character: Any of the spirits from Bastion but especially Fetching Fizz
Out of Character: Cider and some types of Rum.

Nothing like Hot Coco on a cold day.

>yfw I control the weather just to enjoy a Hot Drink in the middle of summer.

Just came back from Rogue One; I liked it.

That's fine, that's actually a pretty good idea. I might add that in later, since I just realized looking over the PDF that I didn't give any CP to spend. Oops.

That seems like the sort of thing that would either restrict the amount of drawbacks you can take or cost CP... in any case if you want to fanwank that the Cryptid you're serving treats you like an older brother that's fine. There's no reason that every Cryptid has to be bloodthirsty, and a Cultist serving because a Cryptid is benevolent is just as valid as one who serves out of fear or awe.

I think there's a curse on it, user.

Continuing from last thread because I write for a really long time..
Comment was to long and I couldn't finish Dragon anyway...

Dragon Acolyte Archdragon Mirage: In addition to the obvious benefits of being a dragon you also have gained and incredible power (at least to your dragon worshiping followers). You have the ability to ascend others into draconic begins as well. The strength of the transformation matches with devoutness of the individual and their willingness to go through with the transformation. ( If you abduct some random peasant then they would turn into a snake man, if you tried to ascend a willing but not truly devoted individual they would turn into a lesser drake like those shown in Dark Souls 2, but if you found a willing and completely devoted individual to the dragons then you could turn them into powerful drakes, such as the Hellkite drake, or into lesser dragons like the Wyvern or Stormdrake.) You also could allow the jumper to choose what the individual has to be devoted to, because just devotion to dragons is kind of vague, perhaps a cult to dragon jumper or something. Just watch out for lightning, its the one great weakness of your kind after all.

The Twisted Soul actually sounds good, perhaps the Unkindled Twisted Soul holder becomes a Lord Of Cinder Instead. Regardless of that the Twisted Soul thing probably would work a bit better because I honestly was smashing my head against a wall trying to come up with something fire related to all the origins capstones (especially the outrider one). If you need help coming up with ideas just imagine the difference between bosses and player characters such as a sorcery player and the Crystal sage. If nothing else give the general description as saying you have a powerful soul along with an increase in durability and strength

Hope I was helpful with coming up for ideas. And have a wonderful night/day/ whatever time zone your in NuBee!

I thought the character and story were boring.

I don't even know how you'd have to finagle every server's own snowflake lore to get a serviceable jump out of it.

Stop being disgusting.

What are we talking about? Space Station 13? Some user posted a WIP a few threads back.

So yeah. Good/Bad news time.

Bad news? FSN will take a little longer to come out.

Good news? That's because it's getting a Capstone Booster Demi Servant so I need to make 15 new perk effects. Notes are basically 90% done though even if trying to explain and give examples for Magic Blue and Kaleidoscope in less then a full page is kicking my head in.

Black screen. Silence. Pan right to reveal my companion standing alone in a dark room littered with bodies. She looks at the screen and smiles. Change scene to me in a suit standing in the office of a high rise looking out at the city. And then, in the distance, a nuclear explosion.

For Heavens - and any other user that wants to download it, I guess. This is the raw WIP for the update. If you're concerned about impersonation or something, I'd recommend changing the formatting from my typical 0.5x0.5x0.5x0.5/Roman to something else.

Everything I had up until this point except for an idea where I would remove all the Group A scenarios and just include them in a section called 'Backgrounds' where you could pick the severity of the condition outside of Drawback CP.

>drive.google.com/open?id=0B0I1WYpdqNc0S1RyeWJObUlXSVE

>tagline
"He has the master plan."

>What happens
Jumper gets up to mad scientist nonsense, works on new machines, a few clips of various enemies play before robot versions of them are revealed, clip of Jumper messing with the Eva pilots and then giving them "toys" like portal guns and other such shenanigans. Final shot is the Jumper laughing like a mad man in a throne room before the camera zooms out and reveals it's in the Death Egg.

>This Summer

>When Evil walks around with no fear, its up to one multi dimensional Eldritch Abomination to bring Justice back into the world and hope into the hearts of children.

Refined blood and potions

Take your time, you do good work and I know it'll be worth the wait.

>spoiler
What's that?

Vodka is probably what I drink the most of, but I've been building up an appreciation for whiskey.
As far as cocktails go I'm not picky, but I have a soft spot for white russians and mojitos

A Servant possessing a human, becoming a sort of fusion where the human gets those Servants abilities. Maybe. Basically it's going to be a way for people who don't take the Servant Origin to get some access to the Supplement and capstone boost.

Can you be a demi-servant even if you went servant in a different jump?

Interesting. Will a person be able to go Servant in one jump and Demi-servant in another?

Spoiler, cockwaffle.

I really wish you wouldn't do this - it just means it'll never happen.

but I wish you all the best anyway.

Take as long as you need
Explaining true magic is always tough

Alright, it's official, then. I hope you're doing okay, Ancilla. I'll do my best with it. I'll give it a closer look soon and decide what I'll end up doing with it when I do.

Take care, alright?

Thanks, I will, and I'll keep your advice in mind. You have a nice day or night too.

Sweeeeet. That good news more than makes up for the bad.

I hope you don't leave, but I get needed to step away. Thanks for everything and I hope to see you around, sempai.

Those scenarios look good. I hope Heaven's keeps them.

Yes but you still don't get anything more from the Supplement aside from the most basic abilities of any Servant like dematerialisation, which you'd already have. You do get all the capstone boosts. Might change my mind and give a very small amount of SP, I dunno.

See above

.... Is the capstone for the 600Cp perks or the 800Cp perks?

I'd recommend just the 600 perks because the 800 ones are broken enough as it is.

Perhaps you can save the Demi Servant for the Fate/Zero jump instead? But as always its your jump and a capstone booster is better than no capstone boosters.

"In a world..."

A man in a business suit (as played by Johnny Depp) speaks with a stereotypical fresh-out-of-college intern, telling him to visit a mysterious website.

"...where things have gotten just a little bit stale"

Fast-forward short of the intern doing the same thing from dawn to dusk.

"and your life is no longer your own."

The intern from before is being chewed out by his boss, and opens the website from before instead of going back to his nebulously defined office duties once he's alone again.

"One man will change the world."

The man from before is looking at a bunch of thugs assaulting someone.

"Or die trying."

Rapid cuts from the man fighting the thugs, a car chase, an exploding building, and generic space-alien giant robots attacking the city.

"The Deal. Coming soon to a movie theater near you."

Here's my advice on True Magic.

I'd suggest giving a price break on it instead for people who already used the supplement.

youtube.com/watch?v=IIPZROBiNik
But it's done in the style of sin city

Right.

Updating a jump I hate won't make anyone happy.

This is probably the end for me, user. It's been a fun run. I'll finish Beyond Earth with Worm before calling it quits, probably. There's a handful of jumps that I've got vague notes and a WIP for and some jumps that I just wanted to do and have nothing. Dunno if I ever told the thread about them or not so here's the complete list so I don't get anyone's hopes up:

>Call of Duty - Infinite Warfare, Dungeons of Dredmor, Engine Heart, EVE Online, HAWKEN, Keys to the Kingdom, Last Will of Will Wolfkin, Leviathan Trilogy, Magyck, Old Kingdom Trilogy, Spectrobes, Tau Empire Jump, The Long Dark

>a jump I hate
That seems a bit extreme.

>Replacing all the magic in Fate with Stands
Best plan I've ever heard.

I think you should. Thematically it'd be a different one instead of yourself, right?

600 only yes. God, fuck me sideways if I tried to balance a capstone boost for those 800s.

>Zero
It's actually going to be in every Fate jump, as of right now, as a capstone booster. With Chaldea's time bullshit, it vaguely sort kinda fits into any of them and it's probably the best way to combine the two halves of the Fate jumps.

Actually, that's a good idea. I'll make an alternate option for Servants to give them an origin's discounts/freebies/history and maybe some extra CP that can only be used in the main jump, along with the capstone booster, as a Pseudo Servant option.

As I know their are 2 examples of demi servants in all of Fate, Shirou once he gained Archer's arm but he suffered the whole his body was literally turning into swords deal and a portion of his abilities and Shielder in Grand Order who suffered from an extremely short lifespan.

Also why are we talking in spoilers?
Both of them however were pretty damn powerful , at least in comparison to regular humans.

>This is probably the end for me, user.
While I hate to see you leave, there's something to be said for walking away from something when you're ready to be done with it. Good on you for making a decision and being up front about it.

>It's been a fun run.
It has been fun, and thanks for everything you've done. I've enjoyed your jumps and you've been a part of the community for a good while. Best of luck wherever it takes you.

Grand Order is introducing more and more.

Who?

The Fate phone game.

I know what Grand Order is, I was asking who the new demi servants are. Shielder was the only one I saw so far.

Ishtar/Rin and Tigerman/Somebody.

Actually, I'm considering doing it something like this.

You can go both DemiServant and Servant separately once each and get SP for it with both, but Demiservant can't convert CP to SP, meaning they only get 1000SP to play with. After your first go with either option, taking either option again won't give anything more.

Try working with stupid limitations on your work for over a year and a combined total of ten days of editing time all because you couldn't correct the archivist when he accidentally filed your WIP as 'complete'. It's hard not to be frustrated with every aspect of this stupid thing for me. The only thing that's good is the Device Supplement.

>Demi-Servant Servant
Has Nasu done this yet?

...I think that's my schtick. Just a little bit.

Sounds fine to me.

demi servant taiga is too good

I'm not much of a drinker, but I'll destroy the hell out of a line of Lemon Drops given the chance.

Jumper is on a forced AA program after his stint in Archer, so just apple cider and juices for him.

That is the saddest fluffy moth ever! Desire to give bear hugs at maximum capacity!

"For fans of Sliders and hardcore port, this Sumner, Yorokonde /IS/ the little girl!"

"Wait... What?

"When a pan-dimension being grows bored with ultimate Cosmic power, he turns to this man..."

Zoom to a very confused Yorokonde.

"...Really? Him?"

Yorokonde starts looking perturbed.

"Fine, if that's all we got... This Summer! "

Dramatic music surges, Yorokonde is blown off his feet. Narrator sighs.

"Come on, there has to be someone better than this guy."

Yorokonde pops back up, dressed in a Japanese schoolgirl outfit and holding a glowing sword.

"You know what? No. Just... just show the title."

Title pops in for half a second before the screen dissolves into a blast of static, finally resloving into the faceless Coordinator. He silently stares into the screen for several seconds, before holding up a black permanent marker and drawing a wide grin on the screen. Cue Flowey's manical, electronic laugher. Cut to black. Flash release date. No title given.

I'm almost done I swear.

Tiaga.

Also Adult!Waver and some chinese dude.

>I'm not much of a drinker, but I'll destroy the hell out of a line of Lemon Drops given the chance.
There is no way you have a penis. If you do, you have to be the most adorable little man.

Oh, and Apocrypha ruler. Technically. The grail shoved her into some random girl rather than make another body.

OOC: Virgin Caesar, extra olives.
IC: Potions.

"This Summer, the multiverse gets rocked...by the power of comedy."

>Dramatic and serious action scenes in a fire emblem setting, and then...

>"Sire. The messenger has returned with a response."

>"Let him in."

>"They only handed us this when we told them you would attack the city."

>Messenger hands him a slip of paper.

>It has a dickbutt drawn on it

>"This summer, one multiverse traveller will save the world. And make lots of laughs."

Zhuge Liang?

Joan of Arc?

Interesting idea. How are you going to balance the price if the first take gives you 1000 sp and the others don't?

>Zhuge Liang
Sounds right?

>Joan of Arc
Yes, but I felt the need to specify which version of her.

Hey, Resident Evil is...survivable, as a first jump, right? Especially with some of the crazier shit available?

>implying Red jumps aren't just death traps that give you nerfed options to screw you over
Try again.

Probably not at all, same with Servant origin not giving you access to the Supplement in future jumps. You'll still be getting the capstone boosts but both Servants and Masters will only get the SP/CP stuff once.

If you make the right choices then yes, its fairly survivable, the free virus/parasite option allows you to make a super soldier out of yourself like Wesker did, if you take the right perks. As long as you play it smart you have a good chance of survival.

Long as you don't take the movies drawback and stay out of Raccoon City and a few other American cities (As well as that place in Africa and Spain in general), I doubt you'd even encounter any virus stuff.

Fallout 4

Old build but it updated so slapped a scenario on.

>Sanctuary Hills
Grove Street. Home. At least it was before I fucked everything up.

>25 years old
Young which is okay but gives me less experience doing nefarious Institute shit. Ah well, at least one of the directors was pretty young.

>The Institute
For Synth production because Synths are pretty impressive as science goes.

>Human
Anything else would get me in trouble.

>Chemist
Lets me make Stimpacks which are pretty great for the mugs with no healing factor.

>Wasteland M.D. 100
Teaches me how to fix radiation poisoning most notably which is handy. It's a cheap perk so no reason not to take it despite slapping Stimpacks on things being pretty viable in terms of medicine in Fallout.

>Mechanist 250
For the robots.

>Benevolent Leader 650
Is great as it means people in my settlements endure until I can get there and help.

>SCIENCE! 950
Is the aforementioned Synth production perk. The Institute would be pretty great if it wasn't so silly.

>Starting Gear - Lab Coat
Makes me look clever and screams to the world "look at me, I'm from the Institute!"

>Radio Stations
Is a neat addition I hadn't seen before. I'm going to be killing the raider DJ so not sure if he'll stay on the air.

>Magazine Collection 1000
Best 50 CP thing particularly given there's some interesting stuff on offer and there's tonnes of it.

>Scenario Four: Nuka World - Restore Nuka World
Chose this one for the added Nuka-Cola benefits given it also comes with infinite Nuka-Cola. Either way it involves forcing nearly everyone out of Nuka World and set the robots to litter picking duty. May keep Sierra around because she's sort of funny and she'd get a kick out of a cleared up park. And the caveman bloke as long as he doesn't make a mess.

Probably still going to take over the Institute as my previous plan was but that can wait until Nuka World is spick and span.

Nuka-Cola Quantum.

Oh yeah? And what are you going to do if I don't? Call the niceness police? HA! Did you hear that? HA-

Wait, hang on, someones knocking at the doo

But making yourself similar to Wesker probably might be a bit dangerous because either Umbrella or the Government would want to dissect you to find out how you survived the virus. Maybe if your sneaky about it and don't take the 300CP drawbacks then your golden, just try not to do something crazy like challenge Uroboros Wesker into an arm wrestling competition.

>Wait, hang on, someones knocking at the doo

>Spoiler
The world may never know.

youtube.com/watch?v=LZ0epRjfGLw

Penny Dreadful question:

What exactly does the being in the Creation drawback have of yours? Is it just biologically-based things?

Is there a perk/item to get you big-budget tier movies of your adventures?

So, I was looking at the Hero BBS jump, and the notes mention that the ruling for the jump is that level 6 is about how powerful you can expect to reach with what's available in one world.

However, the way it explains this limitation is with a magician learning new systems of magic. Would a warrior, who wouldn't see most of their gains coming from new information, hit this same wall, or can they just keep grinding? What sorts of resources would new worlds offer a warrior?