ADB recently revealed something interesting about Abaddon's relationship with the Chaos Gods

ADB recently revealed something interesting about Abaddon's relationship with the Chaos Gods.

Abaddon refuses to submit to the Chaos Gods. He takes their powers ans blessings but he uses them for his own ends, not the Chaos Gods glory or desire. That's why the religious sorts in the traitor legions hate him. They view him as seeing himself equal, treating the Chaos Gods as business partners not as superior beings to be worshiped. However, there is a consequence to this. As long as Abaddon doesn't submit to them and give them what they want, the Chaos Gods will not allow Abaddon to seize his ultimate victory.

What the Chaos Gods want is the destruction of mankind and dissolution of the galaxy into the ocean of the Warp. This runs counter to what Abaddon wanta. Abaddon seeks to rule mankind, not destroy it. He wants to reforged the ruins of Imperium into his Dark Imperium. If Abaddon manages to do that, then he will no longer have any need for the Chaos Gods. He will cut them off and rule the humanity as he sees fit. The Chaos Gods will be back to square one with a another jerkoff Emperor denying them the galaxy.

So that means that the Chaos Gods and Abaddon are at an impasse. Their ultimate goals run counter to each other and both sides will not allow the other seize what they desire. Abaddon needs the gods, and the gods need Abaddon. Despite all the pressure they put on Abaddon's soul, despite all the champions they seized to challenge, and all the threats and cajoling, Abaddon will not relent. The Chaos Gods both admire and hate Abaddon for his defiance. As the 13th Black Crusade marches forth and the Time of Ending begins, there has to be a final reckoning between man and god.

So this raises a few questions.
1-Why do the Chaos Gods desire the destruction of mankind and the annihilation of the galaxy?
2-How will the Dark Imperium be different than the Imperium as it is now?
3-How will the deadlock between Abaddon and the Chaos Gods be solved?

1. Because chaos is paradox and the very child of the emotion that will destroy the one feeling them.
2. Praise the living god-emperor Abaddon
3. Never it's GW

>Never it's GW
Tell that to the Old World.

1. They're CHAOS Gods. They see something, they want to change it, to tear it down, to make it new, to keep on going and going and going until the whole of existence is just a churning, ever permanent, bland sea of warp stuff because every possibility has been achieved.
2. Spikier and more black.
3. Abaddon's going to end up in a bad way.

That's exactly what Archaon akways did.

Archaon and the Chaos Gods desire was one and the same. He and the Chaos Gods wanted the world destroyed.

Thats been the case since fourth e dition at least, its not new or an invention of ADB. Abaddon is 40k Archaon

Archaon is a warrior priest who found out he was the Antichrist and felt abandoned by his god. He decided that his only option was to embrace his destiny and destroy the world. He is nihilistic to the extreme.

Abaddon wants to take revenge on the Emperor to correct the wrongs of the past and then lead mankind towards a better future.

The difference between them is night and day.

>ADB recently revealed something
When he's writing him anyway. I dont know why you guys bother following these 'writers' when their opinion means nothing in the long run.

okay...

chaos GODS want something.

Some random idiot wants something else.

Why aren't they just turning him into a warpspawn to serve as slanesh's fleshlight and go get some other random idiot.

its not like they are hard to come by.

GW pretty much handed everything Abaddon related to ADB from codex fluff to novels. And this dynamic between Abby and Kaos Gawds will be explored the upcoming Black Legion book.

I imagine Abaddon's "Dark Imperium" won't be very different from the current one. They'll still have their single God-Emperor, as he'll force everyone to praise him or die. There will still be only war, as of course the Necrons, Tyranids, and Orks won't suddenly relent because he's there, and the Tau, Eldar, Deldar, will probably hate him just as much as the old Imperium (if not more for the Eldar), and Chaos of course will still want to destroy the universe. In addition, renegade loyalist regiments of IG, Space Marines, and Imperial Agents will still oppose him. And most of the traitor legions will probably follow him. So, effectively, intergalactic politics are the same more or less. There will still be a crushing boot of propaganda and attack on heresy, though a new form. Nicer systems like Macragge will probably suck now, but that's the only other fundamental difference I can see.

Basically, status quo.

>Age of the Emperor becomes Age of Abaddon

screenshot this

They can't and turning into a spawn is not a punishment. It's being gifted with too much Chaos gifts that your body, mind, and soul cannot handle it.

The pressure that the Chaos Gods are putting on Abaddon's soul is connected to this, If he loses this tug of war, he will get spawned, become their slave, or worse he might turn into a daemon prince.

So how exactly is he resisting all 4 chaos gods trying to krump him?

>Abaddon will need to destroy the Chaos Gods to win
>Abaddon will need to kill the current Chaos Gods before killing Emperor
>Emperor becomes a Chaos God upon death
>He's the only one there because others are dead & thus the sole Chaos God
>Abaddon winning implies Emperor wins

Incredible willpower and allies helping him out.

Huron Blackheart is suffering from the same ordeal but managing a bit worse than Abaddon.

This is some Mandalore-level author wank right here.

>Abbadon thread
>No shitposting about arms or ebin memes about abby being a fuck up

Have I fallen into a parallel universe?

>>reminder that in 13 crusades abadon has failed everytime
>> kek, no arms XD
>> why doesn't he just suck horus's wankarm a little bit harder.
>>tfw your chapter master is a miniprimarch, horus was so much better, abbadon a scrub and should gtfo back to the closet where he belongs.

The kids are too busy with Xmas and their presents to shitpost.

This is stupid. Why doesn't Chaos just turn him into a spawn or dominate his mind? Is there any lore reason that they don't do this or has ADB just fanwanked himself over Curze so hard that he's started haphazardly adding Curze traits to other characters?

-Chaos needs him
-Abaddon resists the Chaos Gods and has daemonic and sorcerer allies who help him in his struggle to maintain his humanity.

Like it has been said previously, Huron is on the same boat as Abaddon with daeminhood being forced upon him. Huron has a cabal of sorcerers work around the clock to prevent him from ascending to daemonhood.

in fantasy/AoS, Archaon has a more stressed relationship with the Chaos Gods. Archaon both warred against the Chaos Gods and for them. The Chaos view him as their greatest champion as well as a monstrous headache.

What the fuck do you mean recently? He posted that blog or whatever it was well over a year ago. This isn't news.

>the gods need Abaddon

Why though?

I mean, Abaddon is a big guy and all, but he's hardly uniquely qualified in all the universe.

If Abadabaddoo truly refuses to play to the ends that the gods want then he's ultimately of no use at all

>Why though?

Because he is the one who can deliver them what they want. The Chaos Gods raised plenty of champions in hopes they would surpass and topple Abaddon. None of them measured up and all of them failed. So the Chaos Gods are struck in this situation. But the Chaos Gods are cunning and have been playing this game longer than anyone. They will find a way to get what they want out of Abaddon. And I speculate that their cat's paw Be'lakor will be the key to this.

>Be'lakor is the key to all this. If we get Be'lakor working... 'Cause he's a stupider pawn than we've ever had in any of the plots before

Abaddon has always been an undercooked character that's important because the fluff says he is rather than anything he actually does. He's needed something to justify him as a big terrifying villain or at least as in interesting character.

This is not it. This is incoherent lore bollocks that just isn't ever going to be relevant to the plot, and manages to make the fucking Chaos Gods look less like Eldritch monstrosities and more like bankers.

GW need to fix the Black Crusades. Even with the "he had another goal in mind" angle, they aren't very impressive. In the first one he get a good sword and killed Sigismund. Great. Do that more. Have him assassinate Janus, destroy an STC that could save the Emperor, or burn Molech. Nobody cares about destroying one fortress or killing some jobber chapters. That's not good enough for what is meant to be a once in a Millennium apocalyptic event.

Fix the Black Crusades and you fix Aby. He doesn't need some edgy mind battle with the Chaos Gods. Nobody cares about that shit.

The anal devastation of these 12 year old LE ARMLESS MEME would almost be worth it.

>Half of Veeky Forums have convinced themselves that they actually like an underwritten shit character for no other reason than contrarian spite towards people who post armless memes

Maximum wew

And then Catachanbecomes the new cadia

I liked Abaddon longer than the meme though.

The Chaos Gods are literally just devils in their own hells with all the soul and hell politics that come with them. The Chaos Gods were never portrayed as eldritch. Chaos is too explained, defined, and characterised to be that

If you want something unknownable and eldritch, then go with the Tyranid hivemind or the C'tan in their oldcron incarnation.

This

I don't know how Abaddon fags can even take themselves seriously, nothing is going to change if Chaos wins.

You mean Abaddon wins.

If the Chaos Gods win, everything changes.

So if this quote is to be taken as literal and canonical does that mean that Abaddon's rule is going to include the preservation and maintenance of the Golden Throne and Daddy E?

I mean, surely if Abaddon walks into the Imperial Palace and smashes the Emperor to dust that would count as "The Emperor failing".

For fuck sake, can these idiots stop? WHFB was killed off because it wasn't selling, why the fuck would GW kill of 40k when its still their primary money-maker?

There is some new lore about the Golden Throne being a huge psychic amplifier that gives the guy sitting on it omniscience over the galaxy. I imagine that Abaddon during his 10K of warring and questing assembled enough macguffins to elevate him to Emperor-like power. He then will sit upon the throne as the Dark Emperor and ward his former partners from totally overtaking his galaxy/Imperium.

So yes and no.

Sales are declining in 40K.

>Paying attention to whatever Autistic Tripe and Author Wank that ADB has written up now for his special Husbando Abbadon.
>ADB thinking anyone outsode his little GW hugbox respects his works as part of Canon

>There is some new lore about the Golden Throne being a huge psychic amplifier that gives the guy sitting on it omniscience over the galaxy

That's stupid and I hate it.

And there it is. I've been waiting for it.

Political correctness started taking a hold of Western society in the late-80's and early-90's. This, coupled with the Internet giving "everybody a voice", gave birth to two things:

(1) the average idiot believing that their opinion is somehow important, and;
(2) the rapid sharing of knowledge which led to the discovery of what many had suspected but couldn't quite prove. The Jews, by way of the Frankfurt School and cultural Marxism, were slowly and steadily degrading society piece by piece, person by person.

This is why /pol/ is so important. It's a collective of people forever searching for the truth and backing the truth up with facts, regarding the continual breakdown of society and the family unit. /pol/'s influence is NEEDED on not only all boards of Veeky Forums, but other websites as well, so that others may learn what we have, and begin to fight back as we have also. Trump's Presidency is merely the beginning.

/pol/ is the chemo to the cancer that's plaguing the world.

YEARS.

What the fuck?

SLIDE IT

No. Fuck you.

this thread reminds me of a question. Why Abaddon? Lets' even say he is the greatest champion the chaos gods could find, they have the primarchs, why not let a primarch be the overlord?

Adb went full retard

Well that would be the case if they didn't insist of shoving that timeless and always in existence bullshit in.
Chaos currently embodies the worst aspects of both normal gods and unknowable entities in to one boring mess.

>8AM on a workday
>half of Veeky Forums
minimum wew

Poetic justice. As those who have actually read the 1st Edition can confirm, one of the oldest bits of lore about the Emperor that he was in Abba. He dying to a man called Aba is a powerful magic confluence that enables Abba to succeed. If someone called Clive Anderson or Matt Steel tried to kill the Emperor it wouldn't work. Drach'Nyan would reject them and fly away. Only Abba can wield the Talons of Horus and attack the skull throne.

abbadingle was the centerpiece "face" character introduced for the chaos space marines in 2nd edition. They can't get rid of him, much like they can't get rid of Logan, Azrael, Dante or Calgar. That is also a good portion of why they had to retcon Eldrad's death, despite it being a cool bit of fluff.

The fluff about them being so badass, unstoppable, intelligent and capable, surviving despite the odds is just a result of GW being unable to fight that inertia they started themselves.

You seem to be implying that the Abby Defense Force doesn't pop up in literally every thread where Abaddon is mentioned.

You make them sound militant, but they're almost harmless.

Could be cool if we got a throw-down between Erebus and Abby over following chaos vs destroying the imperium.

Nah. I'm just implying that the people who defend abaddon's honour are NEETs.

Because they are daemon princes and daemon princes are interested with nothing but the Great Game.

Do you realize how hard it is to run a Real space war as a daemon prince?

Actually, it's happening. Erbus and Kor Phaeron hate Abaddon for his faithlessnessand wish to remove him

That sounds interesting, cheers! What's the source of this?

Can we just have Erebus be Cobra Commander of Chaos? He's a much more effective character. People like to hate him and actually cheer when he gets his ass kicked. Nobody gives a shit about Aby outside of memes and complaining.

Think about if Erebus lead the Black Crusades instead of Aby. He's the right mix of chickenshit and actual accomplishment to make the fact that they accomplish very little actually work.

Fuck, Abbadon would work a lot better as the man fated to kill the Emperor, working on his own schemes with a hardened band of veterans around him, striking out during the Black Crusades to achieve his own goals, rather than as the bumbling chief executive Vice President of Chaos Inc. who seems to fail his way upwards.

Purturabo could be a better Warmaster with one arm tied behind his back.

The Primarchs are just really nice tools for the Great Game these days.

Like Magnus is a great pawn of Tzeentch and has resigned himself to doing things in his name, but Ahriman is still Tzeentch's favorite and his champion. While the Primarchs are extremely powerful beings, I think the gods just aren't as interested in them.

Hell, they even consider Horus to be nothing more than a sacrifice to get the Long War to happen. At least going by the recent fluff.

>Fuck, Abbadon would work a lot better as the man fated to kill the Emperor, working on his own schemes with a hardened band of veterans around him, striking out during the Black Crusades to achieve his own goals

Isn't that literally what the current fluff is? Just going by the GW livestream and the recent books, but they pretty much exactly described him as you put it.

No idea if that is actually working out for them, but it's a start I suppose.

>Think about if Erebus lead the Black Crusades instead of Aby. He's the right mix of chickenshit and actual accomplishment to make the fact that they accomplish very little actually work.

Erebus probably has led Black Crusades of his own. You do realize that Black Crusades aren't a Abbadon only thing right? He just personally led 12 of however many the traitors have done throughout the years.

>Fuck, Abbadon would work a lot better as the man fated to kill the Emperor, working on his own schemes with a hardened band of veterans around him, striking out during the Black Crusades to achieve his own goals, rather than as the bumbling chief executive Vice President of Chaos Inc. who seems to fail his way upwards.

That is literally what the fluff is pushing about him these days. I'm guessing you haven't read up to the more recent shit?

>Purturabo could be a better Warmaster with one arm tied behind his back.

Nope, Pert actually sucks at anything but besieging. Horus mocked him for it.

>Fuck, Abbadon would work a lot better as the man fated to kill the Emperor, working on his own schemes with a hardened band of veterans around him,

This is 100% the fucking Black Legion series

I think the Word Bearer series.

Because if it makes money, it will make double money if we reset it and add DOUBLE-SPACE MARINES into it.

That's a side of his character, but he's also the leader of the biggest and bestest legion and seemingly everybodies boss.

I'd rather they cut that shit back and have him entirely unconcerned with everyone else's efforts. Divorce him completely from the main thrust of all the other Black Crusades. They weren't just diversionary tactics, they were entirely different efforts to Abaddon's. Have a different figurehead champion of Chaos lead each one only to either lose or be murdered by Abaddon afterwards. Make Abaddon's Warmaster status a near ceremonial position enforced only by the fact that Aby will kill always turn up to kill anyone who challenges it.

Then make the fact that Abaddon himself is directly leading the 13th Black Crusade the reason why it's going to win.

Cheers - that's cool (not just because word bearers are my favourite chaos legion)

>Divorce him completely from the main thrust of all the other Black Crusades.

They literally specifically say that there are other Black Crusades, and that Abaddon only led twelve. And none of them were "diversionary tactics" they were done for specific purposes, and those objectives were achieved.

And I don't see how you could "divorce him completely" from them when one of them was specifically to get his Daemon sword. Which is now not as dumb as it used to be since Master of Mankind I suppose.

>Have a different figurehead champion of Chaos lead each one only to either lose or be murdered by Abaddon afterwards. Make Abaddon's Warmaster status a near ceremonial position enforced only by the fact that Aby will kill always turn up to kill anyone who challenges it.

As another user said, literally the Black Legion series.

>Then make the fact that Abaddon himself is directly leading the 13th Black Crusade the reason why it's going to win.

Apparently the whole point of the previous twelve was because they were preparations for the 13th. I guess GW is making it as Abaddon doing the long game in contrast to Horus who wanted to rush to Terra as fast as he could.

While the line is a bit ambiguous, he also has the backing of all the Daemon Primarchs this time around so I'm sure that's a decent reason why why he might win.

I know this keeps being mentioned, but you do realize that everything you are saying is literally just the Black Legion series of books right?

I'm serious user, are you just joking, or have you not read The Talon of Horus yet?

Is Abaddon a mary sue? (And also a reflection of ADB's daddy issues?)

So I have been reading the results of the Eye of Terror campaign. According to all the text, the fall of Cadia would signal the coming and assured demise of the Imperium. So by allowing Cadia to fall in the remake, GW pretty much confirmed that the Imperium is already ded.

Here is one of the bits.

>Cadia

>The bleak moors of Cadia are reduced to a barren, crater-pocked wasteland, blasted by orbital torpedoes, super-heavy artillery and the footfall of titans. The Vilklas and Andur defence lines have collapsed under the relentless pressure of a million frenzied cultists, traitors and mutants, and the Cadian High Command has been forced to relocate to Kasr Gallan on the far side of the Caducades Sea. Though the Imperial Navy is in control of the inter-system space lanes, Chaos rules the skies above Cadia since the orbital defences fell in the opening days of the Black Crusade. The defenders of Cadia are now deployed around Kasr Gallan and throughout the Wastes, resolute that not a backward step shall be taken. The order is given- ‘stand at Cadia, or damn the Imperium of Mankind to the depredations of Chaos for all eternity’.

No.

And Abaddon has no daddy issues. He no longer thinks of Horus. It's all about the Emperor and mankind now.

I'd hardly say this signals anything. GW can just retcon/ignore that passage.

So, let me get this straight. Chaos is a corrupting force and Marines have a bad time resisting cause something about their mind set or something. Some on this board insist even races who interact with the Warp strangely, like Orks or Tyranids, can become slaves to Chaos by looking at a Warp artifact funny or something.
Yet Abbadon, who's been hanging round in the epicentre of this shit storm for over ten thousand years and having the actual GODS of Chaos working on him, can just resist this?
That seems a bit Mary Sue-ish.

The importance of Cadia is still highlighted in 6th ED and 7th ED codexes. If it falls, then Chaos will pour unimpeded into the hearlands of the Imperium. In the Eye of Terror campaign, the Cadian Gate was breached forever but Cadia remains standing but battered, and going by the text it seems things got really grim for the Imperium.

If "Fall of Cadia" stays true to the old and current lore about the importance of Cadia, then things will super grim for the Imperium. Because from what I am reading here says that Cadia is the only hope for mankind.

flowered dialogue given by a character in-universe rallying the armies of the imperium

Losing the cadian GATE means opening earth/other systems up to open attack, but as we already know from that campaign abaddon went for the symbolic victory over the practical one and got his fleet, and blackstones annihilated. Breaking cadia means little if you have no means of projecting your forces afterwards.

>inb4 carnac

>Drach'nyan

I'd like to imagine that when they are alone the sword turns into a black cat and sits on top of Abaddon's shoulder.

Malalface.jpg

>Abaddon refuses to submit and uses chaos for his own ends, yet gods recognize this and purposefully sabotage his attempts at reaching his goals

Am I the only one who likes this?

Abaddon is bloated with corruption. The difference between him and the rest is that he got to keep his freewill. Whether this was because of his own willpower or if it was a gift from the gods, is unknown.

There is some hidden hand behind the rise of Abaddon. It might yet reveal itself when the time is right.

What you said runs counter to what the result text says. Abaddon's/Chaos's armies are projecting all over the Imperium's face. Here is the full result below.

>THE BEGINNING OF THE END TIMES
>Darkness has fallen across a hundred worlds, and for the defenders of the Cadian Gate, the pure light of day now seems but a distant memory. Though the forces of the Despoiler have been denied the ultimate prize of the fall of Cadia, Abaddon’s hordes have gained a foothold upon the worlds of Man, and none can see them being repelled for many years to come. Abaddon and his council of three have outmanoeuvred and out fought the forces of the Imperium at almost every turn. Corpses litter the battlefields in their millions, yet millions more still stand beleaguered, against a foe that knows no mercy and whose only goal is the utter destruction of all who stand before them.

>The Thirteenth Black Crusade has broken the Imperium’s hold upon the Cadian Gate- perhaps forever. The raging tempest of the Eye of Terror has surged forth, engulfing those worlds lost to Chaos. The Imperium no longer bars the gate to the Eye, only a small channel remains through which Imperial Navy vessels may pass to bring aid to the desperate forces upon Cadia.

>At the close of the Thirteenth Black Crusade, Cadia still stands. But she stands alone, a failing beacon flickering against the encroaching night. Total war is come to Segmentum Obscurus, and all hopes of repelling the invaders are dashed. The Imperium must now consolidate its grip upon those worlds it still holds, and prepare to fight a war that will not end within the lifetime of any of its combatants. While Cadia still stands, humanity has reason to hope, but Abaddon the Despoiler has finally achieved what he has failed to do on twelve previous occasions, over ten thousand years- he has breached the Cadian Gate, and none can now hold back the inexorable tide of Chaos unleashed upon the Imperium of Man

>What you said runs counter to what the result text says.
>Abaddon's/Chaos's armies are projecting all over the Imperium's face.

And how does that dispute what was posted? The imperial fleet took control over the system lanes which lowered the amount of traitors pouring into Cadia which saved Cadia from fully falling.

The Cadian Gate is still breached, Cadia stands virtually alone, and traitors are pouring into the Imperium.

bump

>tfw they AoS 40k and make the Imperium the big bad guys under Abby while heroic underdogs led by the good primarchs try to take it back

> There is some new lore about the Golden Throne being a huge psychic amplifier that gives the guy sitting on it omniscience over the galaxy.
No there literally isnt.

>The Cadian Gate may not be open to Abaddon
>Abaddon's fleets suffered many crushing defeats
>there may be few reinforcements on the horizon for the forces of Chaos
Yeah man that's a real breached gateway.

>ADB recently revealed something interesting about Abaddon's relationship with the Chaos Gods.
>recently meaning 3 years ago in the form of an essay written by someone else, which OP was presumably aware of since he capped and repeatedly posted it

>>inb4 OP

Abadabadoo being a bit special isn't really new.

>Mark of Chaos Ascendant: Abaddon has attained the favour of each of the Chaos powers in turn, and has proved the equal of his mentor Horus in that he has resisted becoming the pawn of any indiviudal patron. Over the millennia Abaddon has melded the Marks of Chaos granted to him, and now bears a unique Mark that combines all of the gifts granted to him.

>"I am now sure there exists some greater scheme, some unfathomable logic driving Abaddon in his endeavours. I ask myself, 'Why has he not claimed the gifts the ruinous powers must certainly have proffered him? Why does he still walk amongst mortals when surely the path of elevation to Daemonhood has been set before him twelve times and more?'"

Carnac quick explain how you justify your boner for chaos winning because mankind must suffer for their mistakes yet humanity didnt create chaos or give them the power they use to do this?

>He takes their powers ans blessings but he uses them for his own ends
>refuses to submit to the Chaos Gods
That part about getting Chaos gifts without submitting to Chaos is so fucking dumb. If Chaos gods are powerful enough to alter your body without your consent they have all tools needed to alter brain and personality. Lore just falls apart right here.

ADB is a faglord.

sauce of pic?

Battlefleet Gothic Armada.

ADB wrote the Night Lords books so your argument is invalid.

What the fuck is this Abaddon cock-sucking? Abaddon is and always has been a slave of the Ruinous Powers. The idea that he's his own man is ridiculous.

Isn't there new fluff stating that the Cadian Gate is a myth, and really there's nothing stopping the hordes of Chaos from pouring out the Eye of Terror at any time since they control the very Warp itself?

So if Cadia falls nothing changes.

>>What the Chaos Gods want is the destruction of mankind and dissolution of the galaxy
God that's fucking stupid, though it fits when you consider how they treat their worshipers. What if the Chaos Gods just wanted everyone - humans, Eldar, etc - to worship them because they feed off of the emotional energy? What if they actually tried to help their followers win instead of this half helping/half fucking them over thing they do now?

>the shattered remnants of the IG, the Inquisition and the few surviving space marines form the nucleus of the Rebel Alliance
>they are the heretics now
Aww yeah. Also it would be nice if Lorgar turned off the X-Box, went outside and actually, you know, DID something every so often.

[citation needed]

>He wrote a series that does nothing but fellate what he thinks the Night Lords are about after reading Lord of the Night and copying simon spurrier

>somehow invalidates his argument

>ADB recently revealed something interesting about Abaddon
>blah blah he doesn't submit
>yadda yadda yadda

congrats on sharing common knowledge regarding abby and the boys
that the rest of us have known for like 10 goddamn years

fucking adb dick smokers, just fucking kill yourselves

Will power forged from daddy issues.

GW retconnned the fucking results of that campaign because Chaos and the Green Kroosade fucked the Imperium harder than a brutal anal video starring Sasha Grey