RORY JUST POSTED SOME NEWS!!! GET IN BEFORE THE BIGGER ANNOUNCEMENT U PLEBS

RORY JUST POSTED SOME NEWS!!! GET IN BEFORE THE BIGGER ANNOUNCEMENT U PLEBS

rory
Going well, I just wanted to release a quick announcement about a project we are now working with. This is not the year end announcement but just something for you to review in the meantime. blog.zeppelinos.org/introducing-launch-partners/

MY LINK

STOP I'm still buying now it's going to pump..

>zeppelin_os
literally who?

Literally a shit stew of coins lmao

you go, rory

S
T
I
N
K
Y K N I L

>

kek, this

Rory is a massive faggot and has nothing better to do but FOMO on some super secret internet club where a bunch of autists jerk off to him with the slightest bit of a response to whatever. Dump your links already you deluded fucks

wow it's fucking nothing.

price is tanking, shit news abandon ship just market sold @ a 20% loss.

price doesn't look like it's tanking to me, mon. and it's not the announcement we've been waiting for.

>Chainlink has the literal hindenburg as a partner

wew

but if he's teasing us with literal who companies, you just know this announcement is going to be worth fuck all. Sell now

This project might be unknown, but there mere fact LINK is already the go to oracle provider of choice (looking at REQ as well) is a great sign. First mover advantage is real and will make us all disgustingly wealthy.

I don't know whats goin on in this thread this is the sexiest woman ive seen alld ay

that logic doesn't work at all. you are a bad FUDer.

This is confirmation that stuff is happening and that there's still news coming... and that Serg isn't exiting

oh god why is sergey wasting him time working with an iphone app startup... fuck

Eyebrows there?

You need to go out more

+1

Except no one cares what Rory says, he knows next to nothing and everyone sold this Russian meme coin at 10k~, enjoy your bags

SHITCOIN CAROUSEL

LINK is literally for all blockchain products. It will be ubiquitous. You stupid people think this is a bad thing.

LINK mooning already

Just bought some from this announcement. Been on the sidelines forever. Seeing actual progress for Link is amazing news. You're all overlooking the fact this confirms they're actually doing stuff and that it's not a scam. The Link FUD is intense and it keeps people out. This news is the anti-FUD i've been waiting for. I'm ready for the real news now

guys its fucking over, Sergey is announcing that Aeternity is buying out Chainlink. Market sold at a 30% loss. you should too.

get ready for this little moon mission guys

>little

ya it'll go all the way to 2800 sat this time before falling back to 1400.

Tfw I made a LINK fud thread while waiting for deposit on this chink site.. Now i understand why we fud. Who here 200 IQ?

this is probably our last chance to buy cheap Link, announcements are coming, price will shoot up just from speculation let alone everything that they are about to deliver in 2018

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK
BARK FOR ARK U LINKFAGS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

BAHAHAHAHA SO THIS IS THE MASSIVE EOY NEWS???

LMAO DELUDED STINKY LINKIES SHOO SHOO

ENJOY THE QUICK QUICK PUMP AND SUSTAINED DUMP.

Wow you didn't even read it

it literally say's it is not the end of the year news you fuck stain

You idiot... he specifically said "this is not the big news"

Is there ayone more retarded than a nolinker?

How can you type when you can't read?

I love this

I SAID SHOO SHOO

D
E
L I N K I E S
U
D
E
D

How can people be this retarded? Seriously..

And now its even CONFIRMED that we have actually EOY news. HOLY SHIT

CHRISTMAS IS HERE BOYS

SOMEBODY GET THE SUICIDE HOT LINE FOR NO LINKIES. $9 LINK AFTER EOY ANNOUNCEMENT

it's just a stupid fucking bot pumping up the price

look at the order book. Or better yet, try to place a buy order.

if you had dyor you would have realized it wasn't a scam and bought in at 13 cents.

It's fucking mooning!

FINALLY!
I
N
A
L
L
Y
!

MUHHHHHHHH 15M VOLUME BOT!!

>This is not the year end announcement

how many normans are on Veeky Forums? falling for thatb8?

lol there's some hot redhead roastie in the gitter trying to setup a node service

>tfw I only make/lose $100 every cent LINK moves, and $1,000 every 10 cents it will move :

why live

I only make $40 and $400. Please be humble..

there's a chick on the (((facebook))) group who was asking stupid questions about how to write smart comtracts. She was hot tho, hotter than the gitter broad

What about the confido-link partnership?
How did that go?
Also wtf is zepelino lol, Led Zeppelin? Cmon sergey we were expecting swift and you throw at us another shittoken wtf
Just sold

the main net is building itself

LINK is the comfiest hold confirmed

no wonder these LINK pumps are becoming more and more frequent.

this pump is so fucking fake. Every buy and sell order is controlled by a bot. Look at the trade history. I can't even place a fucking limit buy

so true. This isn't really news, some autist here would have found it later today. Thanks rory for sharing information that's publically available.

I make $400 w every cent. Wish it was more but didn’t fill more on some dips. No prob let’s gooo

Confido said they would be working with ChainLink.

Chainlink/Smartcontract never mentioned them. They have never been in contact with those scammers.

Every scammer could say something like: we will be using Azure from Microsoft for the deployment of our blockchain blabla. That wouldn't mean Microsoft is partnering with them

>THEY NEVER GIVE US UPDATES ABOUT ANYTHING FUCK CHAINLINK
>THIS UPDATE SUCKS FUCK CHAINLINK

will you ever be satisfied. no. you're just here to FUD

It's ok lads, I only make about $1400 every cent it rises.

you don't know the zepelli family?

fuck off.

Such a dogshit failed meme coin . Maybe it goes to 2500 before dumping back to 14

and for all you know Chainlink never mentioned Zeppelino either

Rory probably just found it randomly

this. you had to be a real ginormous kind of retard to not buy at 13c

All fud screencaped

well maybe one day you can buy me a drink when we're all having cocaine parties on ibiza

>path between center & chainlink is only u-shaped path

You are seriously deluded if you think Link wasn't a dice roll. So many reasons to stay away. This is some of the first real news I've seen since the ICO.

Confidio = ...
Swift = ambiguous atm...
2.5 man team = poor management
32 mil ICO = what have they been doing with this money? No news
github = dust collector
Sergey = AFK
Rory = what does he do all day?

Again, this news confirms 1) they're actually doing shit, and 2) there is not the "big news"

I would rather put money into something that is more likely to go up, than to roll the dice... you should think this way too. Your first goal in crypto is to not lose money

STINKY LINKIES STAY IN YOUR PLACE!

LOOK AT THE FUCKING ORDER BOOK. IT'S ALL FAKE

>this confirms they're actually doing stuff and that it's not a scam.

Anyone that believed that spectacularly retarded FUD deserves to stay out anyway.

>Confidio = ...
Some scammers wanting to use LINK is not a knock on LINK. you'd have to be retarded to think this.

Nice fud now fuck off

* THIS is not the big news

Bots competing to be up by a cent doesn't mean real people aren't buying at these levels. This happens on every crypto ever, always. Fucking idiot.

This is how bad LINK FUD is.

Lol... htat post was the opposite of FUD you dumbass. Todays announcement is amazing news

please explain how this is "all fake" and how you know that.

it's not exactly "fake" but the bots have been doing that shit since the volume exploded like a few weeks ago. ive been posting about this shit but no one seems to care. some faggot whale prolly has some new bot/trading algo that does this annoying bullshit. it became much more difficult to scalp LINK because of this. they literally do not let you get a limit buy/sell, youre forced to market buy or sell if you wanna try scalping/trading this piece of shit. that's what pumped the volume before. it died down a bit when LINK legitimately pumped, which i think is because he can only profit from it when LINK is trading sideways, or has a steady movement either upwards or downwards. as for the volume, he eats his own buy/sell orders for some stupid fucking reason. again and again he does that stupid shit. so it's either profitable for him enough to lose fees on that crazy shit, or it's binance's bots themselves which they disabled fees for. idk why honestly but im 100% sure this is what's happening

t. scalped my way to 4x my stack but stopped doing it once this new bot arrived

we mooning

nah bruv, just, it's like just fake n sheiit

If the market stays the same as now, I think EOY announcement will push us past the 40 cents mark. We could possibly hit .40 before then.

Sounds like a goofy italian restaurant.
>Zeppelino's

For months Rory has gotten shit that he doesn't post any updates, and when he does post a project Link is involved in suddenly he's creating FOMO.

Fuck right off faggot.

Wow.. the meme is true. You guys truly are delusional dice-rollers. I hope you all win big, but you've taken a huge gamble which is idiotic. So many other ways you could have made money since october with the stash you've been sitting on, then hopped into Link now with a way bigger stack. I'm hopping in now that their credibility has risen, and after making huge gains elsewhere.

You're not wrong
At this point however if Sergey posted "Hi" the infinite surge in communication wold sent us straight to the moon.

As soon as I saw confido I had brain cancer

>15 mullion USD in volume
>"it's all fake"

lmao

>You are seriously deluded if you think Link wasn't a dice roll
Decentralized oracles nigga. Do you know what they are?

No you lose money because the sats went down.

good for you. but if your gains were really huge, you wouldn't feel the need to brag about them here. :^) now buzz off.

eh I was swing trading the whole time

>hurrr everyone who bought LINK bought it at 10k sats

Please... great concept... perhaps if they would market and communicate like every other fucking ICO or business then they would have way more value and you guys would already be rich

>a huge gamble
Even cryptonigger rated ChainLink 100% on his ICO spreadsheet. EVEN A NIGGER COULD SEE IT WAS A SURE THING! HOW DUMB ARE YOU?