Anyone else fucking sick of hearing about crypto in the news or via normies? I hear normies who just bought 0...

anyone else fucking sick of hearing about crypto in the news or via normies? I hear normies who just bought 0.001 of BTC or 0.1 of ETH talking like they think they're the fucking shit.

Pray for a crash that drives them out

the good thing is it means the pop is getting closer and closer. the bad thing is we are going to keep getting crypto related news about how much people lost and why they killed themselves

I do every day. Even though I'm heavily invested, there's nothing I would like more than to see normies telling other normies not to buy.

Faggot spotted

Why do you guys hate money?

if crypto will become global currency and BTC will be used by everyone, you will se people talking about it more and more. I advise against selling BTC for FIAT. FIAT may not exist in the future. focus on accumulating sats.

You sub human cuck 4channing autistic ridden faggots will never make it

Thinking crypto will work without mainstream / normie involvement? Go back to wow gold you eternal virgin faggot.

Look chump, if you haven't made it yet, you're never making it. We missed the fucking deadline, the cut off point, kapeesh?

99% live paycheck to paycheck institutions are just barly entering normies are months out

It's going to be hilarious when the bcore bubble pops and dozens of suicides are reported worldwide.

I'm seriously going to laugh, it's the most obvious ponzi in history (after bitconnect I guess).

They hate money, they are cucks by nature. Prefer being cucked than being rich. Lolz

Mad

I'm just here for the inevitable crash. Converted half my BTC stack to various alts and will sell off the other half when a mt.gox+silk road 2.0 tier crash happens to aid the process.

On the other hand, I'm actually tired of listening to some of my peers try to shill shit like IOTA/Verge/Ripple/Lumens. Or biocunts that bought 0.001 of a BTC and their dunning kreger goes off.

>it's the most obvious ponzi in history

nocoiners talk like the people they mock

You are one angry furrball, aren't you? Now I suggest you calm down, maybe take 5 minutes to chill, i'll start counting now.

You're free to post after you've had your time out.

i'm just comfy, waiting for the faggot that sells his Lambo for BTC just before btc crashes

Yeah dude, but it doesn't stop there, I've read posts here today from anons saying they got in 10 days ago and doubled their investments, giving out trading advice to even bigger noobs.
Can't wait for the first longer bear market to push those experts out

Oh and Neo/Ark, how can I forget those two as well.

I own coins rajeesh, I just don't own shitcoins like bcore.

Bitcoin Cash is the true continuation of bitcoin and most of my cash is tied up there for the long term, but I'm about to cash out a bit for the impending bcore implosion so I can buy the lows.

to be honest, doubling investments in the past week as a noob wouldn't even be hard, all you'd have to do is open coinmarketcap and see XRP or LTC in the top 10 coins and buy them.

and then you have the majority of us, who spend days researching and contemplating investments. Can't wait to see them get justed and know what it really feels like to hold crypto.

90% of this board is going to get so fucked

nope just you

hows that? by trading most of the shit being shilled around here back in March?

Yeah that's what I meant, the noobs have infiltrated us

i thought the 1st wave pajeet PnD infiltration was cancer. the summerfag influx was bad enough, but fuck me, this?
now i'm thinking...
how to profit off of it?

God damn you fucking faggots sound so fucking pathetic talking like this. You were probably those same queers that got mad when people starting listening to all your favorite indie bands in high school.

More people, more money, more investors. Profit off this don't get sand in your vaginas.

All the normies I know seem to think ripple wilk be a 1000+ coin.

$1 EOY

Yeah probably. But they think its one of those coins they can get in on now and it will be like bitcoin in a year.

t. salty latefag
lurk more
the point is most who post here now have no fucking clue what they are doing but are ok with giving out tips as if you know what's going on.
try holding XMR last year. cunts want 10% gainz on every trade today.

looks like early summer is coming back again right now but don't fucking kid yourselves that a bearish move isn't incoming eventually