"Wizards should be equal to fighters"

>"Wizards should be equal to fighters"

>implying that wielders of cosmic energies that allow control over the universe should be equivalent to some jackass with a sword

HELLO IT'S MAGIC OF COURSE IT'S MORE POWERFUL

Other urls found in this thread:

homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/H1Slkwaeg
homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/r16-6gGXl
homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/Hkb_yPDG7x
homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/S16QOATNx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm just gonna post .gifs I have until this thread goes away or transmutes into something more interesting.

Make sure to sage, even though OP is sure to bump it like the autistic faggot troll he is.

>thinking some nerd that can do a few party tricks could ever compare to a physical adonis of human perfection

Cry about it.

i enjoy this photo and believe it is relevant

Man, I badly need to organize my image folder. Everything I have is just a series of numbers rather than having names, and all of it in the same folder. It's impossible to find anything.

The issue is that I've been saving stuff like that for years. It would seriously take me, like, TWO HOURS to organize it all.

>stop liking what i don't like

I tried that once, but ultimately determined that it made things HARDER to find rather than easier.

The combination of thumbnails and the fact that numbered files automatically sort themselves by date is generally sufficient for me.

Why can't we just ha e high level martials being equivalent to Conan or Hercules? Doesn't that solve everything?

The method I've been using is to have one really broad folder, then inside that folder instead of trying to meticulously categorize things just lump them into a folder until you think it's full enough, name it the date you stop updating it, then make a new one and continue anew.

Make tracking my h-manga much easier.

Stop being a retarded faggot, OP.

Ooh, I like this post.

I'm not OP.

>Merlin is considered the ur-wizard
>He got his powers from being the literal son of the devil who got baptized and decided he didn't want to be the Antichrist
>Still almost exclusively a diviner
>His biggest accomplishments have all been prophesies
Wooow.

I hope this .gif dump is serving people well, by the by.

>when did you realize D&D was garbage
I don't care enough about the system to pick apart it's flaws. However, ever since I watched a room of six thirty-something year old 'adults' turn into a maelstrom of anger and pissy fitting over a simple disagreement over the rules as a child, it's turned me off. Junior high and high school only enforced that dislike of D&D, with how petty and small its player base could be.

D&D may or may not be garbage, but it's community is so repulsive and sensitive that I can't be bothered to waste time playing with them.

>green text
>caps lock
Things like this don't help much either.

So, to those who have left D&D, OSR, PF, d20 Modern, behind for good, what systems do you play now? How are your games going?

>"Wizards should be equal to fighters"
>implying that wielders of cosmic swords that allow control over the universe should be equivalent to some jackass with a magic wand and a top hat
HELLO IT'S REAL OF COURSE IT'S MORE POWERFUL

I play D&D, because among other things I realize that, what with it being overwhelmingly the largest and most popular RPG, I realize that seeing a room of six thirty-something year old "adults" turn into a maelstrom of anger and pissy fighting over a simple disagreement over the rules, cannot possibly be representative of the player base as a whole.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'mma keep posting .gifs.

Ironically I don't often get much use out of Picard here.

nah fighters should be more powerful

>ask user what they're playing, other than D&D.
>I'm playing D&D.

Yes, you're special, here's your silver star user.

The biggest problem here is that I'm a massive /mlp/ fan and I can't remember if any of these are secretly pony.

Russian roulette, I guess.

>plays D&D
>/mlp/

no surprise there.

You were probably trying to imply an insult there, but if so, you failed rather spectacularly.

To whit: if I cared whether anyone knew I was a Brony, why would I have been the one to bring it up?

Try harder next time, kid, you'll get good eventually. Or not. Insulting people might not be for you, but you shouldn't feel discouraged. Perhaps you can take up another hobby, like stamp collection, or croquette.

you dropped your fedora.

Scathing. Really.

Wait, it was one of those fedoras with flames on it?

>plays D&D
>likes pony
My absolute nigga. You ever run a campaign in Equestria?

I have had two fedoras in my life. One was my father's that he gave to me when I was 10, it was a nice quality rabbit skin one. I have no idea what happened to it, sadly; it disappeared during my teenage years. I suspect my mom threw it out 'cause it used to be my dad's. I rarely wore it, though I regret that; I actually have a nice suit now that it would have gone well with.

My other fedora is faux-straw. I bought it down at Disney to keep the sun from my eyes. It has Mickey on the side! Looks exactly like pic. I wear it during the summer. It goes well with a Hawaiian shirt and khaki shorts.

And now that we're out of that, I'm gonna get back to .gifs.

Just sort by date modified and memorize the order.

Not yet, though it's on my to-do list. I'll probably run it using MLP45e, or a variant thereof once I've edited it a bunch.

What's your favorite kind of pony? Pegasus for me. Animal friendship and super-strength is cool; and spellcasting is neat; but FLYING, though.

>wears fedoras
>plays D&D
>/mlp/

how many fingerless gloves do you own? katanas? what color is your trenchcoat? cheeto or dorito?

>"Unicorns should be equal to pegasus"

>implying that wielders of cosmic energies that allow control over the universe should be equivalent to some jackass with wings

HELLO IT'S MAGIC OF COURSE IT'S MORE POWERFUL

I have no fingerless gloves. I don't understand the point of them.

I do have a trench coat. It's black. I wear it when it rains and I need to walk in the rain. That's what it's for.

I don't own a katana. I have a wakizashi that my dad brought back from a business trip to Japan once, though.

I don't have a preference between cheetos or doritos.

What exactly are you trying to prove?

MLP45e is the one I recommend. Been running a campaign with it for a while, and run a few quick ones. You seem pretty cool.

Unicorn, but I really love the old changelings.

Do you have a Discord account? I'd love to get in contact with you, and talk campaign, monster, etc. stuff.

I could actually tell you the exact point in the show where this stance is outright stated to be wrong, if you like.

No, no Discord account. I generally don't like any social media beyond message boards.

Ironically, this .gif is actually kind of appropriate for that statement...

I'm not trying to prove anything.

What's your BMI? Do you wear socks with your sandals? When you run, how do you hold/move your arms? Mountain dew or monster? Do you own a pony shaped Dakimakura? How do you feel about God?

Who the fuck actually chooses cheetohs over doritos?

delet this

I mean. If they're pick related.

Don't know or care what my BMI is. I'm not Veeky Forums by any means, though. I don't wear sandals. Not quite sure how to describe my arm movement when I run. "Natural", I guess? The same way any normal person does?

I don't like mountain dew or monster and I don't own a dakimakura. They're kind of creepy.

I'm an atheist, but I left my "rah rah religion bad" angry teenage phase behind a long time ago. I don't care what religion someone follows (or doesn't), as long as they don't press it on me or others. My motto is "I'm an atheist, not an asshole".

Made a mistake in the other post. It's a shame you don't have a Discord, do you have a Steam?

I did do some conversions.
Starlight: homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/H1Slkwaeg
Twilight: homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/r16-6gGXl
Luna: homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/Hkb_yPDG7x
Windigos: homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/S16QOATNx

God, what a fun thread this has turned into, good you ponyfedoragiffag for derails this shitty OP into something atleast worth a damn.

On the subject of this .gif and pony, how in God's green Earth has Gilbert Godfrey not been on My Little Pony yet?

>do you have a Steam?

Yeah, though if I'm being honest I never really use the chat or messaging functions. Again, kind of anti-social, at least outside of the relative anonymity of Veeky Forums and my D&D group.

>atheist
>has a motto
>not fit
>"natural"
>/mlp/
>D&D
>fedora
>trench coat
>curved sword
>"normal"

Okay, just a few more. How many buttons do you own? How much is your rent? What kind of bag do you use? Do you believe 9/11 was a Jewish NWO plot? Do you chain your wallet to your pants? Does your underwear have your name or initials on the band? Do you know what it means to "hot glue" something? How many jars do you have in your closet? Cigarettes or cigars? Bourbon or Scotch?

I try.

And remember, kids: Carmen Sandiego is stronger than Chaos.

...this .gif needs to be larger and have "NOPE" edited in over the license plate.

Ah, understandable. Anyway, hope to see you around--/mlp/ has a Veeky Forums thread now and then

>has a motto

That was hyperbole.

What do you mean "how many buttons do I own"? Like, do you want me to count the buttons on my shirt and jeans or something?

My rent is about $2600/month, but I have a roommate so I only pay half that.

I...don't know what you mean by "bag". I have luggage for when I visit my family in Ireland.

No, 9/11 was not a conspiracy.

No, I don't chain my wallet to my pants. I just put it in my front left pocket where it won't fall out and would be nearly impossible to to pick. I wear boxers, and it emphatically does not have my name or initials on the band. That would be weird. Speaking of, yes, I do know what it means to "hot glue" something; I have been on /gif/ and come across it. No, I don't do it.

I have a single jar in my closet that I put spare change in, nothing else. I don't drink or smoke.

>hyperbole
>has so many buttons he can't count them all
>26$ a month
>doesn't know what a bag is
>doesn't believe in 9/11
>front left
>watches hot glue .gifs
>has a jar in closet

Jesus man. Have you told your doctor?

He has no valid arguments so he shitposts. Image dumpers like you really are cancer.

I honestly have no idea where you're trying to go with this.