Do you feel a bit uneasy with Bitcoin now being so stable? Its like the calm before the storm we all know is incoming

Do you feel a bit uneasy with Bitcoin now being so stable? Its like the calm before the storm we all know is incoming.

Last time it was this stable was Thanksgiving week. You remember what happened that weekend. The good ol thanksgiving "project dragonslayer" weekend....kek.

>Do you feel a bit uneasy with Bitcoin now being so stable?

No. Last time BTC was stable it stayed that way for a few days and then rocketed up from 8.1k to $16k in under two weeks (with some corrections along he way obviously)

I can't wait till it goes to 50k and everyone loses their fucking mind. A new flood of normies invade and all arrive too late for the spoils. The previous wave is already diluting their funds into shitcoins...

It will be glorious.

Not at all. I just bought more. This board is myopic. Chad could literally buy the big three on cuckbase, hodl, and then take your wife and mother out on a date at the same time.

When will eth go to 20k though

this
the fact that any sign of diping is instantly corrected is good.

Nope. Its going to be like this for a few more weeks. Last bullrun was to long and to big. It cant move without absorbing now which are already on sale. It will go up but much more slowly than before if it doesnt crash again.

>Bitcoin
>stable
what the fuck are you on

Lets just put it like this so low IQ morons can understand it.

When people stop watching bitcoin for every .5% rise in price and flip out calling it a moon. When these stupid fucks stop posting
>25k today guyz, to the moon!
Then bitcoin will have another bull run. Not before.

Wtf I hate making a few thousand dollars (a lousy 3% boooooooooooo!) each day.

I should instead invest in shitcoins for the hope of a x20 moon and just lose it all.

Seriously I just come here now to watch you restards get wiped out on p&ds now.

I thought everything would blow up today being it's payday.

>thinks normies are still coming
>doesn't realize middle-aged black women and stacys already bought

>money tree

Deposits take some time I imagine, plus it's friday so normies have better things to do than trade

expect gains tomorrow

> take your wife and mother out on a date at the same time
I'd like to watch too, thank you very much

It's a fucking currency. Currencies are supposed to be stable.

>tomorrow
deposits won't clear on weekends

expect gains on Monday

I know it's anecdotal evidence, but I was in NYC for a conference, and at the end of every block, in every restaurant, at least one person or group was talking about bitcoin. Every demographic was covered, even spanish convos, the only word I understood was "bitcoin". 5th Avenue stacies, old gray hair guys... the hair on the back of my neck stood up every time i heard someone say that word. Market penetration has to be in the high 80-% to low 90%. I don't see a mass influx of normies any time soon, where will they come from?

Not without eth and ltc first catching up imho.
Eth would need to settle around 2k and ltc 1k +- before bitcoin does any bigger moves.
They are bound together.

says the normie who just bought his first .0001 btc

it will settle maybe for a while, normies are needed, they drive adoption, adoption drives price. price drives news. news drives more normies, etc

In 2 weeks they will have forgotten it unless the derpy media goes at it again.

>NYC
Of course Jew Yorkers are all over it. The rest of the US still probably didnt even know what a Bitcoin is until that episode of BBT. We've only seen the tip of the iceberg as far as normies entering the market goes.

Naw. Less than 1% of Americans, let alone people in the world, own any cryptocurrency.

We're nowhere near normie saturation, not even close.

monday

cap this

>hoping for "moons"
>not investing in alts to hold for several years and watch your btc value steadily rise over 100x

The thing with NYC is people are there from all over the world, you can hear 3 foreign/domestic accents and 2 languages at the end of every block, usually more.
I understand what you're saying, but let's take any other service, say, dating apps. I'll arbitrarily say 5% of the world uses them, but all the people that want it, have it, giving 95-100% market penetration. New markets don't magically pop up, especially after 9+ years and a few weeks of daily media coverage on business and news networks.

looks good to me mate. what ichimoku say 4hr 1hr? elliot waves agree?

nice man. checking it now.
thank you

newfags, this is when to buy

>bitcoin goes up 10%, crashing all alts and paralysing the market for 2 days
>stable

You realize normies are at work, right?

They still have phones and smoke breaks ...

Funny story - heard a 40's y/o middle management single mom brag at work this week that her hobby was crypto.

That’s the death knell for cryptoes

Pretty much. I'm counting on one more pump, them I'm out.

Dating apps don't make people into millionaires, bitcoin does every month

Soon the tether fraud will be exposed and BTC will be done for. Just you wait...

Me too, but I’m saying that everytime

5% of people might have a use for dating apps.guess how many people use money? if we're going with "store of value" meme, how many people have savings that need to be safely stored?