40kchan

Hey /xno/, I'm back. 'It' happened... still not sure if I did the right thing, though... either way, doesn't look like I'm going to be executed any time soon.

That Hero of the Imperium arrived today, with some more regiments in tow, in a big parade. Chuckled when they put some rough riders in front of him, making him spend the whole parade looking at horse asses.

Still rumors of the Inquisition puttering around, but nothing concrete.

Oh yeah, here's the previous thread

How the HELL do you keep getting on the private cogitator network?

Don't try OP, you can't replicate the glory of original content with that crap post.

> Did you do your duty and show her the superiority of Mankind, Guardsman?

In a way... She got closer and made a move for my crotch. That's when I decided to stop being such a frakking passive moron and club her to the ground with my lasgun. Think I knocked her out... she didn't move afterwards.

She ended up dropped off with the civilian authorities. Don't know what happened next, but I got the feeling that it's not the last I've seen of her. Anyone got any advice for what to do if she shows up next time?

Also, feel free to share your own stories, /xno/.

To lay with a vile xenos is what defines Heresy. By committing such xenophilic acts, you have managed to become a heretic and a blight on the God-Emperor's Imperium.

Turn yourself into the local Commissart, while you still have even the littlest shred of decency for the Imperium and their inhabitants.

Alternatively, eat the barrel of your Lasgun.

Hey guys quick question. I'm a junior techpriest On board some piece of shit ship, real nasty piece of woto, light to be driven into a Star but some asshole Scrooge of an Inquisitor is using this abomination in the eyes of the Omnisiah as cheap transportation for his Pet Inquisition teams, Shit sucks.

Anyways I wanted to ask because one of the sections of this that houses a particularly vital piece of tech for the Contintued Operation of this ship is being occupied by a Daemon. I didn't get too good of a look at him since I skedaddled as soon as I caught sight of him, but I think he looks Khornate to me and he is FRACKING HUGE!

I've reported this to the Captain and he considered sending some Arms men down there to clear it out, but we've been running awfully low on manpower thanks to the recent "Ghost-Nids" attack or what ever they were. It didn't seem particularly intent on chasing me and taking my skull, and judging by the fact that the ship hasn't exploded yet, It must be handling the maintenance of that sector. Plus, We occasionally find the torn-up Corpses of other Daemons littered around his little area.

We've been leaving it alone for now, but ever since the FleshSmith came on Board and brought his little Carnival of Freakshows with him, I've been scared shitless that something is going to antagonize him into going Apeshit. We can't afford that right now, we're only still flying because we cannabalized and gangpressed an entire space station into helping, so most of our new guys are bloody morons! WTF do I do!

>Pic related it's the ship I'm stationed aboard.

Did you impregnate anything?

>implying

Hey guardsman, we Polisian Rangers got a sayin' about xenos "If it can do no good, you kill it"
It should be enough of an advice to decide how to act next.
Also, if you can give me the name of your commissar, maybe ours can give you a help and not get BLAMed, he's quite a man's man, and says all the time a lot of people owe him favours, maybe your commissar is one of 'em.

Is Tomaru a Slaanesh cultist or what? He seems suspicious.

I got some advice for you. Stay out of the lower levels. Infact, don't ever leave your quarters.
>Frakking orks everywhere

When you're a mercenary along Imperial borders, you end up in some odd places. Best story I have for this occasion is waking up in a bar I'd never visited, on top of an Eldar corsair I'd never met, wearing an outfit I'd never worn, beside an empty bottle of booze I'd never tried. The entire place looked like a warzone, with bullet holes and las-burns everywhere and a good half of the tables ripped up from the floor. My head felt like it had taken a bit of that too, but that was probably just that weird amasec on the way out. For some reason, I was dressed up in what I think was supposed to be a commissar outfit. For some reason, the corsair (Took me a bit to figure out she was a corsair. Well, it took me until I noticed the tattoos) was supposed to be dressed up like a Dark Eldar, but not as modest. Now, I say "supposed to be" or both of our outfits because they were, for some reason, shredded to a greater or lesser degree.

I don't remember a thing, but by The Throne I wish I did.

Wot's up ya Gitz, have I got a Story for you.

>Be me, Ork Boy
>Be under Nob
>Wantz Meselfma Squigie Tendies an' sum Grog
>Nob shayz Dat I Don't have Enuff ta Get Dat
>WTF I'z got like 30 "Gud Boyz Pointz"
>Says We now Using Teef and Gud Boys Pointz Don't Count Fer Nuffin No moar
>I'z ain't gonna take Dis! No! I's ain't gonna Take Dis!
>Open me mouf and Yell "WAAAAAUUUGGGHHH GIVE ME MAI TENDIES!" An' start up a tussle wif him an' 'is close guard Boyz
>Soon, Dey All Been Krumped
>I Krumped Dem All
>I'm Da New Nob Nao
>I make Gud Boyz Pointz Da O-Fish-All Tenda
>Give meself unlimited Gud Boyz Pointz
>Unlimited Squiggie Tendies

Life iz Bluddy Grand roight nao! Neva get Between me and me Gud Boys Pointz!

That's why we leave bullets around when we find orks.
They see bullets, they want bullets, and then they kill each other for bullets.
Our job is done and don't even break a sweat, like clockwork.

Not actually sure what his name is, I'll ask. Nice advice, but inapplicable right now.

Wish I could stay in my quarters all day, it'd be simpler.

... Let's hope your soul is intact.

>a LITERAL ork

kys

WAAAULLAAUUGH!!!

BEEP BOOP OP CONFIRMED FAGGOT BEEP BOOP

Son, let me tell you the REAL trick. Steal the Orks' bullets, set them to go off, and let the greenskins find them again. Not only do you get to destroy xenos and xeno-tech, you get to laugh your ass off when they just DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON.

so you didn't fuck the tau, just hit it about? good, you took my advice then.
if it comes back then i just suggest continue doing what you are doing. eventually the authorities are gonna step in and hopefully force her to stop, after that if she doesn't push it out of your control. Tau themselves aren't bad, its the greater good that's the shit part. way i see it is that they could easily become a part of the imperium, just not with all that communism shit.

>Can Fight an' ain't a Squig
>Spergz out when Da Nob wantz ta uze Teef like a real Ork instead of make pretend Pointz
>Would Ravah jus' fill 'imself up to Da brim on Tendies Den go out an' fight fer 'is Teef like a real Ork

Gitz like Yous Piss Me Roight off. Disgusting little Shitz like you who don't loik gettin ina proper foight an' Would rather Jus' laze about an Do Nuffin! I mean, Do you know How Lucky you Are ta be a Modern Ork roight naow, 'ow many Ofvah Poor Sods Don't Get ta Properly Enjoy a Good Foight because Dey weren't Born Orkz!? Look at Da Humies, 'oo usually haf ta cut Dem selves up an above a bunch of meaty bits inside to be as gud as a Ork Boy! Or Dem Blue Gitz 'oo are as tuff as a Squig wifout der metal Bitz and Shootas! You'ze lucky to be born a foightin Ork, yet Ya Squanda Da Blessin's of Gork an' Mork on beein a fat lazy Bastard.

I feel sorry for Yer Boyz Dat Dey noa 'ave such an Un-Orky Bastard in Charge. I 'ope you'ze head explodes frum all dat fat goin' ta ya brain, you'ze kind don't deserve to die in battle.

TL:DR Krump yer'self ya stupid Git.

>'e doesn't know dat explodin bullets just make it more shooty
>'e thinks da boys are confused dey shootas blowin up when dat happens all da time anyway

Hummies are like grots but not green.

> ... And you all accuse me of heresy against the Emperor?

>raping xeno women
> introducing an entire race into the imperium in support of mankind
there is a very stark difference there.

Ya Know, Oi keepz on seein' Deez wurds loik "Sex", "Rape" an dat sorta fing, an' I don't know Wutz Dey mean. Alls I knows is Dat it has somefing ta Do wif how Humies, Blue Gitz, and Dem Pointy Eared Gitz have holes an' stickz and involves Dere Bums or somefing.

Also, Wotz a "Wanka"? I've heard Da Humies Dat tok loik us an' look loik Gretchins calls us dat when we'ze foightin, but Oi don't really get it.

Yep.

One is getting yourself contaminated by the xeno taint, and the other is getting countless billions contaminated by the xeno taint.

Unfortunately, we can only execute you once.

Yeah, my soul's fine. Eldar are pretty easy on the soul, and I get mine checked regularly just in case. Now, Dark Eldar, you do NOT want to wake up next to them. Whatever they did to you, I can guaren-damn-tee that you need some purification after that. Trust me, I knew guy.

> Did the Emperor not command that Mankind exterminate the Xenos, do all possible to further the glory of Man, and destroy the Xenos taint?

> Implying that accepting countess billions of Xenos scum into the Imperium, in stark defiance of the Emperor's will, so that they can destroy human culture, and faith, and steal human jobs to manufacture the Emperor's divine tools of judgment with their inhuman blasphemies is not heretical.
> Implying that spreading the glory of Mankind through the domination of Xenos flesh and purging them afterward in accodance to the Emperor's will is heretical.
> Implying that is
> Implying
> Implies

> Hypocrisy like this is the reason I and my comrades in arms seceded from the False Imperium.

I's gonza smak yo's hed rite op if you fink you can tok boutz deez humies loik theyz impohtant.

giv me you'z chikken tendeez you git

You're next, degenerate recidivist. That is, if you've somehow survived the horrors of the galaxy without the protection of the Emperor before we find you.

Ohhh, Notz Dis GroxShitez again!

Oh good Job ya Git, Now look wot you've dun! Youz got 'im goin again! Now 'e ain't evah gonna shut his trap!

>stupid Gue'la and Orks arguing
>tfw you know they are both lower beings
>tfw it's like watching a snotling and ratling fight
>tfw youi're not a subTau filth
>mfw

My my. Not only are you jeopardizing our efforts to bring enlightenment to the rest of the galaxy with this undisguised display of backwards xenophobia, but you're on diplomatic channels reserved for another caste instead of doing your duty on the front! I think you'll agree with me that you need to put this nonsense down and redouble your efforts to spreading the greater good in your assigned role, fire caste.

Actually, I'm pretty sure you're a lower being than any of us. By a few feet too.

At least our main exports are shitty vox-programs and interspecies fetishist xenos you disgusting little Blueberry.
assuming that you're not just a shitposting Necron

> You only resent the path I and my comrades in arms have taken, because you know it is the true path in your heart. You cannot deny it, you know it to be True.
> Praise The Emperor, may Mankind be exalted above all else, and may the False Imperium be brought low in his name. Such is his will, his will be done.

O'aight lad, ya keep tha smug face...
Lemme pull me in trigga now.
Ha! Gotcha!
Now OI can start me veery own collection of xeno 'eads to fix on me wall.

Shot up ya bloody wanka

Oy' wots up fello Gro/xno/bs. Me 'an my Boyz 'ave been lookin fer stuff ta "repurpose" at sum old crashed 'umie ship, and we've found some interestin' fings.

Pic related, it's me wearin some pretty little fingie Oiz found loiyin around. R8 me. Is Oi lookin foine or wot?

Well then /xno/ I'm here again with some news.
I'm that commissar from that shitdeathworld from last thread.
Apparently we have someone from the munitiorum lurking around here, because we here just got resupllied with enough amasec to get an entire world drunk.
Those are the good news.
The bad news is that every officer is trying to take the lion's share from the resupply, leaving almost nothing for the boys of the guard.
I think this is the last straw.
I think I'm gonna start with some field executions for officer incompetence tomorrow.

Wish me luck.

And always watch out for "oark snipers".

And who would have know that on this shitworld can even snow.

>Openly admits to having spit upon the mercy the Emperor showed to his kind by permitting them to serve his Imperium
>Talks about how it's a-ok to stick your dick in xenos instead of purging them at first sight because apparently he hasn't ever actually delt with the insidious corruption of the alien
>After the Inquisition shows up, continues broadcasting on traceable channels

I only wish they all could be this thick.

Imma betcha that those teefs ain't even yers

Butt ya look like a fine git!

You're right, I should stick to stealing these Gue'vesa toothbrushes

YOU FILTHY XEEEENO
HOW DAREEEEE YOU ATTACK MY MOST HOLEEEEEE TOOTHBRUSH
IM GOING TO HAAEEEEEEEEV YOUR AAAARSE HANDED TO YOU RIGHT NOW FOR THIS

HUR HUR HUR, bluies inna, wotcha call em, deys da roigh 'ard bit on dem crunchy grub ya foind on trees?

Wot is dis oi don't even
Der ain't no shooty bitz or choppy bits
Youz a grot, youz iz.

oi, wood it be foine of me to git at ya if ya 'ad a feminin' body

OI...Oi dunno how ta respond ta this. Part 'ov me fink's you'ze lookz loik an Nobby-Pillock...but part 'ov me's gettin wierd feelinz from 'is, Weird, Un-Orky feelings.

Wotz a feminin, an since wen do da boyz ask eachotha if dey can 'ave a propa scrap instead o' askin da boss?

Oi bet yer a roight puny git, squig-fer-'eadthing.

Aren't*. It Seems that the Machine spirit is in a sassy mood to today. Naughty little Thing.

If you're going to flirt with your computer, do it somewhere else Cogboy, this is a Blue Board.

Some fuckin' People. This what happens when you let prissy Prissy Nobheadington LXI become officers with no experiance Simply because their daddy whined about it. After you make an example of them, you should oversee the distribution of the Amsec yourself, make sure no other problems like this arise.

+LARCENOUS XENOS! THOU SHALT NOT ABSCOND WITH THE TOOTHBRUSHES OF THE INNOCENT SAVE BY BESTING ME!+

++++Greetings, guardsmen. I'm from the Mechanicus. Specifically, the Skitarii - though if you've heard of us at all, you probably know us as the "Tech-Guard." Pic related, it's me.++++

++++I know we "Cogboys" aren't always looked upon kindly by most of you, so let me begin with a gift of knowledge. All those shiny guns and fancy toys you've seen us running around with? We're not just hoarding those to keep you from using them. Most of this stuff would flat out kill you when you tried to use it. I was trained as a sniper, and the first time I trained with a TU Arquebus the recoil mangled my hand and shoulder so badly that the local Biologos took the opportunity to give me my first cyber limb. Khek, we have guns that would kill you just by STANDING near them. Radium weapons, they're called, and they spit so much radiation we have a special force of guys called the Vanguard to handle them. Because they're almost completely machine, the Vanguard can take the radiation for a lot longer than most people, but even THEY have to undergo periodic detoxification ceremonies. Believe me, unless you WANT to have every part of your body replaced by machinery (like us) you do NOT want to get your hands on this stuff.++++

++++Anyway, despite my sniper training, I'm usually sent on raids to ancient Underhives and catacombs with just a few feet of room before you round a corner into a horde of mutant filth. That's the "genius of the Tech-preists" for you. Last time we went out, though, I found an old cogitator and managed to convince its Machine Spirit to return to the Imperial network .Took a lot of dong; poor thing probably felt abandoned after millennia of disuse. After the usual rites I just sat down and talked with the thing, brought it up to speed on what's been going on in the Galaxy. You'd be surprised how often that works.++++

Alright Foine, ya Gitz I get the message.

Wot about Dis One, It's a little moah showy, but I fink Da Voilet goes well wif me Eyes! Wot Say you Boyz?

++++I left one of my Servo-skulls down there to use it to communicate a bit more privately than usual; in addition to operating from an ancient machine nowhere near me, I set up several layers of signal bouncers.++++

++++I'm looking to you guardsmen because you're recruited from far more diverse backgrounds than we are, and there's a 48.56% higher chance of finding someone with the speficic knowledge I seek. Asking openly, however, would probably get me in a lot of trouble. No, it's not heretical, don't bother your commissar.++++

++++Omissiah, I suppose I should just get to the point. Do any of you know how to contact the Adeptus Sororitas?++++

....I'm not seein' anyfin'. Are ya sure you'ze takin' da pictcha roight?

>tfw to intelligent to win wars

...I don't care how much of you is metal. Contacting the bolter bitches is bad for your health. There are much easier ways to commit suicide.

'ey dere tech-humie, oiz one of dem gland-warrior hummies an' Boss Emprah sent me an' me boyz to get yer shootiest gubbins. 'es da biggest an' da strongest humie, so 'and em over all fast-loick, eh?

Oi bet we jus' can't see 'im cuz 'es wearin' purple.

Good choice Boss, very practical, Not a single Gitz' even gonna notice yer' Dere.

WHERES DA ZOGGIN PICTCHA, AN WOT EVEN IZ A VOILET?! YOUZ TRYIN TA MAKE ME LOOK LOIK ONE O DEM STUPID GITZ?!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

IT AIN'T PURPLE, IT'Z VIOLET YA STUPID GITZ!! Dey are COMPLETELY Diff'ren' Calahs ya morons! Bloody Fashion-impaired Gitz, can't even tell da Diffrence 'tween Purple an' Violet, Wot's so hard 'bout it? One ya can see an' de ovah ya can't, it'z so Zoggin' simple.

Alright you Gitz, Wot 'bout Dis one? Personally I Loik it, Makes me Look all So-fist-ee-kay-ted an' Respectable.

WAAAGH! DERE AINT EBEN ZOGGIN DERE!

VAHRY NOICE, BUT IT NEEDS MOAR DAKKA AN' FLASHY BITZ!

Oi loik it, it makes ya look loik one o' dem Blood Axes dat can get good bits from da humies wif nuttin but talkin to da gits before a scrap.

Youz got any bitz? Oi need some gubbinz fer da Big Mek.

>/xno/ - Orkish Fashion

I warned you folks, if you let one Ork get in, you'll be swamped in Orks in no time.

Technically, /xno/ iz for any an' all discussions pertainin' ta undastandin da Culture, History, an' in some cases Biology ov' ovfah' species. The individual you are refferin' ta is attemptin' ta learn/teach ovfah Orkz 'bout Humie fashion. Thus, 'e iz not violatin' any board rules an' yer just bein' a little Git.

TL:DR Zog off if you don' loik it.

depends really, best bet is to wait with a lot of chocolate for a month. Guaranteed to bring some of them in, but only for a week.

++++Hey /xno/, I'm that Enginseer from the other thread. The pistol's behaviour becomes ever stranger. The golden bolts now explode like a krak grenade, and occur about once every 25th shot (previously it was every 100th). It NEVER overheats, and I'm seriously worried. Even the MC is getting increasingly confused, and the internals are-

Wait. The internal components are somehow in better shape now. What in the Omnissiah's name is going on?

How are you chaps doing?++++

++++Ha ha, very funny. Seriously though, this isn't about the Sisters themselves. I just got appointed Explorator status and I have some freedom of movement. There's a Knight serving with the Black Roses right now. I owe him an Amasec.++++

Oh, same old same old. There's a Fire Caste bigwig that's going to have a very bad day, starting and quite possibly ending when he opens the door to his shower. While that's getting sorted out, we'll probably grab one of the Water Caste weenies that's also staying in the compound.

Yeah, I wiz Finkin' dat too, but I dunno what ta decorate it wif. All I'ze gots are Scrap metal an' skulls. I don' want ta trash up the design wit rusty, brown metal, but skulls jus' seem too...Ovahdun, ya know wot I mean. It's like "Oh, A fancy Suit wif skulls on it, As if Every Humie Nob Evah doesn't alrea'y do 'vat", just...So last Season.

Any ov' you Boys know a good meckboy dat can Smif' fings? Maybez I canz git some of 'is scrap stuff all shiny again.

Oh yes that's all fine and dandy for me, but how am I supposed to tell the Green Techies who've only ever served aboard a tiny, unremarkable, space station all their life "No, you can't go here because there's a giant fucking daemon that might go crazy and kill us all if you so much as look at him wrong, so just go about your maintenance routine and try not to think about the Big, bad, Khornate Warp spawn that has full access and responsibility over a vital part of the ship" without them panicking and doing something stupidly dangerous?

Well that sounds like it worked out well enough in the end. Try not to use such excessive force though. You don't want to start a shitstorm because you accidentally hit her too hard and killed a citizen, now would you?

Ask the old hands to take a few of the green hands each to show them the ropes, and remind them to always carry a fully loaded firearm in their toolkit.

Okay, I'll do you a solid. Send a message to Azurath station in the Segmentum Obscurus. Tell the Astropaths High Lord Stabby sent you, and tell them you want to talk to the Canoness of the Black Roses. She should be able to set you up. Don't ask about the Stabby thing, it's a long, long story.

you can say im joking but i once had a SoB literally come in my barracks one time, walked over to me, took the chocolate and said that its now property of the SoB.

>Ork thread
This is going into the book.

I'm back and why are there orks in my thread

Her pulse was ok (I think, not sure since she was an alien). Hope I don't see her next time, but I have a sinking feeling I will.

Sorry I disappeared, surprise drilling.

happens to all of us, the surprise drills i mean.
heres to hoping she don't return.

IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK

Seriously, though you think a board as shitty as /xno/ would be immune to orkposting? Really? Man, I've seen them seep all the way into /ecc/ at one point.

I guess... nice trips too.

++++Thanks, friend. I spent several years helping this guy maintain that shambling old girl - I won't see him let it fall apart now.++++

++++En glorium machina.++++

Guh. Trying to take a nap, but that damn blueberry's bountiful blue breasts are invading my dreams.

Report all suspected xenos psyker activity to your superiors immediately, user. Failing to do so is dereliction of duty, which is heresy. Heresy is punishable by death.

Moron, everyone knows the bluies don't have witches.

Brothers, I was asked to join a prayer circle today on this planet we're stationed on. I usually prefer venerating the emperor in standard rituals and with ig chaplains but the girl asking me was pretty hot, so I went.

It was weird. Everyone was real nice and welcoming. They asked me to lead the prayer. I stood up in front of the oddly colored (it was mostly purple instead of the more standard gold) stained glass depiction of the emperor and recited a standard litany. Everyone clapped, though there was something odd about that moment that I can't quite place.

Anyways, the girl asked me to come by her place on my next leave day and lead her in some private prayers.

I've never used church to score before, is this pretty common for other ig members stationed on backwater worlds?

Report all providing unsanctioned information on the alien to your superiors immediately, user. Failing to do so is dereliction of duty, which is heresy. Heresy is punishable by death.

Hey Guardsman, random Imperial shitizen here.

On the off chance this Tee-ah-ow comes back, what'll you do? Same thing?

Not sure what I'll do. Probably try to ignore her...

Also, it's just one syllable.

> My misled Brother, a heretical pleasure cult of the entity Slaanesh is attempting to ensnare you. Your regiment is vulnerable, report everything to your Comissar, he's likely the most knowledgable man in your Regiment, and best able to call for aid.
> If he, or she, the Emperor doesn't discriminate and neither do I, refuses or is unable to respond, do all you can to destroy every last vestige of their blasphemy against our Holy Emperor.
> Go rogue, take everything from your Regiment that you can carry that they won't be missing and do all you can to destroy the deviants, at any cost.
> Burn their false Church, bomb their homes, and kill their leaders. Do all you can to slow, sabatoge, and delay the spread of their cancerous filth. And if at all possible, destroy it entirely.
> May the Emperor's eyes be upon you, and all who oppose your righteous path swept aside. The Emperor will guide your path, follow him, and go forth in glorious destruction against all who profane his sacred name! It is his will, his will be done!

01100010 01100101 01100101 01110000 00100000 01100010 01101111 01101111 01110000 00001010

This is Tog, Tog is biggest strongest man in whole jungle tribe! Few moons ago, shiny star boat fall in village, it from Golden Sky King, but we no like bad juju witchcraft, so we no touch. But Tog have idea, and break open front of shiny star boat invisible shattery wall, and Tog find sparkly box, and Tog press buttons, and Tog find here. Tog want to be part of Emperyall Gard but Tog home no have shiny star boat, and Tog not know how to travel to stars. Tog know we-you is smart, and know how. Tog want shiny star boat and smart man to come and bring more magical shinies, and take Tog and jungle tribe away to fight for Golden Sky King! Please help Tog!

01100010 01100101 01100101 01110000 00100000 01100010 01101111 01101111 01110000 00001010

You could see if anybody you know speaks Tau. They could explain that you're just not that into her. Failing that, I argue to hit her harder next time.

Just bang her Guardbro. Bang her hard. Then once she has her fill of human D she'll leave you alone.

Whoa, whoa there. Slow down. Taking on an entire Slaaneshi cult by yourself is an irredeemably stupid thing to do. If your Commissar doesn't do anything, go over his head. If you trust your CO to be sensible, then go to him. If you don't, then start trying to draw attention to the cult. Remark loudly about how UNIQUE the services are there, about how NOVEL their interpretation of the Imperial Creed is. Never spare any opportunity to tell anyone just how DIFFERENTLY they do things. That'll bring the puritans running with flamers pre-lit to see where the heresy is. So long as you play the dumb grunt, the freaks will try to convince you to quiet down first. If it looks like they're starting to get desperate, then feel free to switch to the other guy's stupid plan. Either way, you'll be in hot water if it takes the Ministorum crazies too long to notice you.

I keeps saying that Aun'Hiro should make a fracking Contaiment board for all these Orkz, but he never does. He seems to think that the Moderati are actually competent at keeping the boards clean. Fracking, Naive, Blueberry.

++++++
>Ship
>Shit

You call yourself a disciple of the Omnissiah? Where are the Crimson mucks when you need them?
++++++